16 yr old throws baby
SVJVNV

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 3, 2008
OK...I SAW THE VIDEO AND I AM SOO PISSED THAT THESE TWO 16 YR OLD TEENS COULD DO THIS TO A INNOCENT 8 MTNH OLD BABY...I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR THE PARENTS BUT I HOPE THE TEENS GET WHATS COMING TO THEM...
Bubbles

Aliso Viejo, CA

#2 Jul 3, 2008
I have a question.

Where are the baby's parents? I'll tell ya. Mom is off banging her latest boyfriend, and the baby's biological father is God knows where.

I have 2 words for this M.F. punk who tossed this little baby: WHITE TRASH
BIRCH

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jul 3, 2008
How horrible! What is wrong with these kids that they thought this was a good idea? Were they tired of killing puppies? Thought it might be fun to kill a baby? What @$$holes! I hope they rot! I hope the parents let them rot! No way they can claim 'innocent' fun. I hope that baby is okay. I hope someone took a switch to those kids...
Trav

Adel, GA

#4 Jul 3, 2008
What is the old saying? An eye for an eye. Mathematically if you observe the trajectory and ratio, if based on age to distance, these 2 idiots should be launched (approximately) 48 feet into the air at a distance of 97 feet. This of course should be done several times, due to the fact that we don't even know how many "takes" it took in order for the idiot filming it to get a perfect shot. God help this country, this is inexcusable, intolerable, and if they get off with it easy. What would make someone want to do this? And don't let em off easy with a plea of insanity... they knew how to get the thing on youtube. Watching the little thing scream to get away and then seeing it happen makes me extremely angry. This is the first time I've ever written a post like this before. This country is headed in the wrong direction. God help us all.
Bubbles

Aliso Viejo, CA

#5 Jul 3, 2008
I hope when this baby grows up, he hunts down this punk and gets revenge!
SVJVNV

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 3, 2008
OK..the boy who was videotaping it is related to the infant and was babysitting him and the one who "threw" the baby was his friend. And it happened right here in Leesburg, Ga.
Hydro

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2008
nasty teens deserve several years in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman arrested for online prostitution (Jan '14) Tue KNOW 3
Walgreens Nov 30 Crystal 19
nicolas maness (Nov '12) Nov 15 Awww 3
News Law enforcement body searches of 900 Georgia st... Nov 15 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
black girls tribbing (Mar '13) Nov '17 Sweetpuss44 33
News Most Wanted: September 2017 Clover Avenue murder Oct '17 Truth 1
News Body found at Lowndes High may not be homicide ... (Jan '13) Oct '17 Southern 269

Leesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leesburg Mortgages