SVJVNV

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

OK...I SAW THE VIDEO AND I AM SOO PISSED THAT THESE TWO 16 YR OLD TEENS COULD DO THIS TO A INNOCENT 8 MTNH OLD BABY...I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR THE PARENTS BUT I HOPE THE TEENS GET WHATS COMING TO THEM...
Bubbles

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

Judged:

I have a question.

Where are the baby's parents? I'll tell ya. Mom is off banging her latest boyfriend, and the baby's biological father is God knows where.

I have 2 words for this M.F. punk who tossed this little baby: WHITE TRASH
BIRCH

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

Judged:

How horrible! What is wrong with these kids that they thought this was a good idea? Were they tired of killing puppies? Thought it might be fun to kill a baby? What @$$holes! I hope they rot! I hope the parents let them rot! No way they can claim 'innocent' fun. I hope that baby is okay. I hope someone took a switch to those kids...
Trav

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

Judged:

What is the old saying? An eye for an eye. Mathematically if you observe the trajectory and ratio, if based on age to distance, these 2 idiots should be launched (approximately) 48 feet into the air at a distance of 97 feet. This of course should be done several times, due to the fact that we don't even know how many "takes" it took in order for the idiot filming it to get a perfect shot. God help this country, this is inexcusable, intolerable, and if they get off with it easy. What would make someone want to do this? And don't let em off easy with a plea of insanity... they knew how to get the thing on youtube. Watching the little thing scream to get away and then seeing it happen makes me extremely angry. This is the first time I've ever written a post like this before. This country is headed in the wrong direction. God help us all.
Bubbles

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

I hope when this baby grows up, he hunts down this punk and gets revenge!
SVJVNV

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2008

OK..the boy who was videotaping it is related to the infant and was babysitting him and the one who "threw" the baby was his friend. And it happened right here in Leesburg, Ga.
Hydro

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2008

nasty teens deserve several years in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leesburg Discussions

Search the Leesburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr General Robert E Lee 49,863
Man arrested third time for stalking (Jul '09) Sun Lindsey 28
Brooks County body identified Jul 26 posteraro 1
white acre peas (Jun '10) Jul 21 Beth Rode 16
ashleigh polston (Sep '08) Jul 21 jimmy 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Augusta Commissioners begin city administrator ... Jul 11 Diason 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leesburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE