Two people are dead in a suspected mu...

Two people are dead in a suspected murder-suicide in Leesburg

There are 9 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 29, 2008, titled Two people are dead in a suspected murder-suicide in Leesburg. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Hazel Davidson thought it was just an ordinary Friday. A little after 10:30 a.m., she was going through her daily routine, with the television on for background noise, when she heard yelling outside her ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

are you kidding me

AOL

#1 Mar 1, 2008
Sounds like another wasted life
Aloof

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Mar 1, 2008
Its Third World America.
Jealousfreaks

Deland, FL

#3 Mar 1, 2008
What is up with dudes losing it over chicks. No female, I repeat, no female is worth dying for.
Wolffie

Ocala, FL

#4 Mar 1, 2008
Like the previous poster said, no chick is worth it. Move on and get some self-control.
rockwell

Howey In The Hills, FL

#6 Mar 1, 2008
let's all welcome more hispanics into this country. so what if they cost billions, so what if they commit most of the crimes, so what? the dems need them here to vote for them so they will continue to get all sorts of free stuff at the expense of us taxpayers.
LIMIT IMMIGRATION
DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS
BUILD THE FENCE
KWH

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 Mar 1, 2008
Brandy was a real sweet-heart until she and drugs got together.
are you kidding me

AOL

#8 Mar 2, 2008
My children went to school with Brandy and as I said in my first post... another wasted life. She was at one time a very attractive girl but drugs took her down and kept her down. She wasted her life.
Lea

AOL

#9 Mar 3, 2008
I knew brandy she was a friend of mine. She didn't deserve to go like that. Scared and hiding in bushes for her life. No justice could ever be gotton for her. It was tragic. I only hope she's in a beter plce now.
Crystal

Altamonte Springs, FL

#10 Mar 6, 2008
I grew up with Brandy she was a childhood friend of mine, and no matter what this was all over she, a 24 year old, who had her whole life left to change, didnt get the chance to because some coward decided to end it for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay Sat Henry Gantner 2
shower loofas (poufs) on cars in and around vil... (Dec '14) Dec 6 1forfun4455 56
circle k shell lagrange Dec 6 swallowalot 2
stone crest Dec 2 Village Monkey 4
kfc Dec 1 NoMoreChickenThighs 4
any favorite GAY BARS in Lake County you recomm... Nov 27 Hank 2
Peter from LI Nov 25 john 1

Leesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leesburg Mortgages