Two people are dead in a suspected murder-suicide in Leesburg

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Hazel Davidson thought it was just an ordinary Friday. A little after 10:30 a.m., she was going through her daily routine, with the television on for background noise, when she heard yelling outside her ...
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2008
are you kidding me

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2008

Sounds like another wasted life
Aloof

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2008

Its Third World America.
Jealousfreaks

Deland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2008

What is up with dudes losing it over chicks. No female, I repeat, no female is worth dying for.
Wolffie

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2008

Like the previous poster said, no chick is worth it. Move on and get some self-control.
rockwell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2008

let's all welcome more hispanics into this country. so what if they cost billions, so what if they commit most of the crimes, so what? the dems need them here to vote for them so they will continue to get all sorts of free stuff at the expense of us taxpayers.
LIMIT IMMIGRATION
DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS
BUILD THE FENCE
KWH

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2008

Brandy was a real sweet-heart until she and drugs got together.
are you kidding me

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2008

My children went to school with Brandy and as I said in my first post... another wasted life. She was at one time a very attractive girl but drugs took her down and kept her down. She wasted her life.
Lea

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

I knew brandy she was a friend of mine. She didn't deserve to go like that. Scared and hiding in bushes for her life. No justice could ever be gotton for her. It was tragic. I only hope she's in a beter plce now.
Crystal

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

I grew up with Brandy she was a childhood friend of mine, and no matter what this was all over she, a 24 year old, who had her whole life left to change, didnt get the chance to because some coward decided to end it for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Leesburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••