Review: Grier, Kenneth D OD - Kenneth...

Review: Grier, Kenneth D OD - Kenneth D Grier OD

Posted in the Leesburg Forum

susie

AOL

#1 Feb 26, 2009
my review was very poor do not go to this office please people they ripped me off and took my money they have no manners at all they are only looking to rob you of what little you have .they made me spend eighty six dollars for a eye exam and then three hundred and six dollars for a pair of reading glasses and i also made a complaint to the bbb. i am very disgusted with the way they have handled the case dont go to them im telling you .becareful to who you go to they told me they do not take refunds . shame on them.i hope they dont get caught.
susie

AOL

#2 Feb 26, 2009
i did call the bbb and they will take time but that is ok i will also make a police report to see what can or cannot be done so little for that huh i would never get revenged i know that god takes care of people who do others wrong they usually dont last to long at the business
Buddy

Saint Augustine, FL

#3 Mar 28, 2009
Great doctor. Nice guy. He gave me the most thorough exam I've ever had and then sold me the frames and lenses for much less than Pearl quoted. I think the previous comments are from his competition. Too phony.
Goldie

Athens, TN

#4 Apr 16, 2009
Dr. Ken Grier is a great optometrist, gives very thorough eye exams, and has a very experienced and knowledgeable optician. Anyone looking for an optometrist should definitely make an appointment with Dr. Grier. Anyone looking for an optician should definitely visit the optical department with your prescription to get the lenses and frames that are the best fit for your visual needs.
Micah

Kissimmee, FL

#5 Apr 24, 2009
This lady that is apparently bashing Dr. Grier's office if full of it. First of noone makes you spend 300 and some odd dollars for glasses. Take your perscription elsewhere if you want, its a free country. I have been going to his office since 2001 and don't have the first complaint. If anything he has saved me money in the long run by discouraging me from getting eyeglasses until I truly needed them. If it is a legitimate post this lady is just a stupid broad and I hope she reads this post. Stupid, ignorant people with no sense irritate me.
JCB

La Fayette, GA

#6 Jul 1, 2011
I have trusted my vision care to Dr. Grier since the 80's and have always been very pleased with how I've been treated. The exams are thorough and there has never been any pressure to buy "expensive" frames, lenses or anything else. The staff is friendly, helpful and professional. Once or twice over the years there have been minor errors in prescriptions or how things came back from the lab - and Dr. Grier has always been forthright and honest and quick to correct any problems. He seems to genuinely care about his patients and to doing the very best work possible for them. I'm shocked to read a person on this site has had a big problem with Dr. Grier that has not been worked out satisfactorily. Based on my long term positive experience with his office, I have to suspect this is a person who wanted something for nothing and probably makes a career of complaining loudly in order to try to obtain free or discounted services. I have always found everyone at this office to be very accommodating - which is not to say they are willing to put up with silly, unreasonable demands from silly, unreasonable people. Thanks DR. G for the great care over the years.
Rosemarie

Ocala, FL

#7 May 5, 2012
I met Dr. Grier today for the first time. I have had eye exams before by competent doctors and I must say he is one of them. My exam was very thorough, more than usual because of an eye problem I am having. I highly recommend him. He spent time with me and answered all of my questions, some of them I asked twice and he answered twice...lol. I received very good advice for the care of my eyes.
Current Patient

Ocala, FL

#8 Jan 30, 2017
My whole family uses Dr. Grier-- he is Board Certified, and provides a fantastic, in-depth, eye exam, with a thorough explanation of the results. He is also genuinely caring. The prescription you receive is obviously yours to walk out the door with-- take it to Walmart to get your glasses or contact lenses if that's what makes you happy. I would not trust my eyes to anyone else, and that is not hype.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green loofah meaning Tue perry winkle 3
Roaches alive and well in local villages restur... (Jun '16) Aug 19 bob flay 4
News Villages wants to build new community in south ... Aug 19 juan 5
Yalaha Music Thread (Feb '16) Aug 17 Musikologist 3
News Snowbirds causing traffic congestion (Jan '16) Aug 16 sam 25
adam (Oct '15) Aug 15 FoodStamps 4
Green Isle Boys Ranch Victims (Nov '11) Aug 13 Fred Ladd 14

Leesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance