Boy Who Died Had Been Left In Vehicle

Boy Who Died Had Been Left In Vehicle

There are 3 comments on the KMBC-TV story from May 4, 2012, titled Boy Who Died Had Been Left In Vehicle. In it, KMBC-TV reports that:

LEE'S SUMMIT, Mo. -- Investigators have released the cause of death for a Lee's Summit boy found unresponsive in his car seat late Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMBC-TV.

Wow

Lees Summit, MO

#1 May 4, 2012
My heart goes out to the parents of this child. I am, however, wondering why DFS has not found any neglect.
ME

Springfield, MO

#2 May 4, 2012
Wow wrote:
My heart goes out to the parents of this child. I am, however, wondering why DFS has not found any neglect.
I wonder if the mother also forgot her cell phone in the car. This is so tragic!
Ray

Ravenden, AR

#3 May 6, 2012
This woman was a teacher and in charge of other peoples children? If you can't remember your own child is outside in your car all day you have too many problems to be in a job like teaching. Any more children in the home are certainly in danger and should be removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lees Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ray-Pec district is asked to discuss violence p... (May '07) 8 hr concerned 41
Rachel Blackmore 8 hr JRWraypec 1
Review: Xtreme Concrete & Outdoor Living LLC 12 hr John fuller 4
Raintree Community Church Sun Bulldog Bob Brown 1
Review: Raintree Community Church (Oct '13) Sun Bulldog Bob Brown 22
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Sat Hesitant 130
Rachel Blackmore Aug 27 hothousemomma00 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lees Summit Mortgages