Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Norton

Saint Joseph, MO

#71888 Nov 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You blaspheme God and then you expect him to hear your prayers and thanksgivings! Good Luck! Remember, you are an atheist! You should be hopeing that the corruption in this government doesn't get worse than it is. Have fun while you can but I think this last laugh will be on the Liberals who don't have a clue. The intelligent conversation on here is not by any conservative. Such as, the one you posted that was stupid and ignorant and poorly written!(Ignorance is not knowing what you are talking about) Just in case you didn't know that.
CHEERS!
What's your point? Ignorant and stupid copying my post! You stepped in it again. Will you ever learn......you can't win with me?

CHEERS!
Norton

Saint Joseph, MO

#71889 Nov 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
I personally hate Christianity for what it has done to our people. Many Christian establishments have been taken over by the liberal middle class. You never see a poor Vicar and even to this day the collection bowl keeps rattling. Its also the fact that Christianity is a sand religion used to enslave and steal from the poor. I really couldn't care less if every church in England was flattened. Although some are stunning, they are nothing more than beacons of Eastern dominance over our folk and land. Many being built on ancient pre-Christian places of worship.
Its the people that make a religion and so I believe personally we need a new folk religion to bring us inline. One for the English by the English with England and its people at the fore. A warrior religion to help us survive in the coming years. Christianity is to soft and fearmongering. We must not fear our foes and stop bending over begging for forgiveness. Its time to hold our heads high and make our enemies beg us for mercy.
We should also not be forced to fear death or fear making mistakes which may lead to us going to 'Hell'. Its keeping people back from having the spirit and balls to fight. Christianity has become way to hippyfied to survive in this day and age. If the Church was to introduce Warrior arts to its practitioners and teach folk personal protection without fearing death then it may survive.
The biggest fear I have for Christianity is it will join Islam through being dominated. Remember - both the religions are Abrahamic. Its just that Islam is a more extreme version of Christianity.
I really didn't think you could get any dumber but you proved me wrong. You are beyond ignorant! You don't have a clue what Christianity is all about! You are driving nails in your coffin by making you stupid remarks. You must really be an unhappy person. If you don't change your ways, you are going to be a lot unhappier!

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#71890 Nov 23, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
NICE, baby!!! Looks like you and I have ran off most of the so-called debaters! LMAO This is fun, sweetie!:)
You haven't run ME off! I am still known as the "Master Debater" on this thread!_8-)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#71891 Nov 23, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
You are new blood to me, sweetie!:) And obviously I AM worth your time, or you wouldn't have responded to me, sugar! And I really like your put downs.... you show the true American liberal way, honey! You have some more you want to throw my way? LOL Bring it on, Big Boy!!!! I can handle a man like you, precious!:)
It is worth my time to totally skewer clueless persons like you! Precisely what rock did you just crawl out from under?

I must congratulate you, though! You make "Norton" look like Einstein.
Stewart

Forsyth, MO

#71892 Nov 23, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't run ME off! I am still known as the "Master Debater" on this thread!_8-)
By who, yourself? Everyone else just knows you as the "Master Bater".
Stewart

Forsyth, MO

#71893 Nov 23, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read this forum several times over the past couple of years just for shits & giggles at some of the insanity that goes on here, I've even made an occasional post, and there is one thing I can safely say...you sir are about as far from being a master debater as one can get. You don't debate anyone. In fact I have read several times where you run like hell from getting into debates. I determined a long time ago that you live in a very demented fantasy world about yourself. A true debater shows it by actually debating and doesn't need to tell others that there are a master of debating. Your actions have shown you are anything but a master of debate.
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

#71894 Nov 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I really didn't think you could get any dumber but you proved me wrong. You are beyond ignorant! You don't have a clue what Christianity is all about! You are driving nails in your coffin by making you stupid remarks. You must really be an unhappy person. If you don't change your ways, you are going to be a lot unhappier!
CHEERS!
Hmmm, the regressive posteth much on this thread.. hey, raghead.. your so-called “prophet”[pigs' feces be upon it] is a violent child molester. Noone thinks that your cult is a real religion. Not the Christians, not the Jews, not the Buddhists, not the Hindus.. you’ve screwed with ALL OF US and soon WE WILL ALL turn on you.

Oh and I forgot the Sikhs, a Hindu order specifically formed to DEFEND themselves from the violent hate cult aka PIGSlam.

Now GET LOST, troll.

hey camel jockey.. your Satanic “prophet” Ba’al-hed used to cure his ills by drinkign camel urine.

Hahaha..

it’s in the KKKoranmpf, stupid!!

Documented dementia!

CHEERS
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

#71895 Nov 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point? Ignorant and stupid copying my post! You stepped in it again. Will you ever learn......you can't win with me?
CHEERS!
Justifiable Vehicular Assault?

She might have gotten a little carried away. But if the jury takes into account that she regarded her husband as partially responsible for Obama’s reelection — the most prominent milestone in America’s decline and quite possibly the most disgusting event in human history — they are sure to go easy on her:

"Holly Solomon, 27, opposed President Barack Obama’s re-election and was upset that her husband didn’t vote, authorities said."

So…

"Solomon chased her husband through a Gilbert [Arizona] parking lot with an SUV, circled him as he took refuge behind a light pole and eventually struck him as he tried to flee, police said.…

Solomon told police that she was trying to scare her husband by stopping the vehicle close to him but she accidentally stepped on the accelerator and struck him."

I believe her that it was an accident. If her husband had actually voted for Obama, on the other hand…

CHEERS
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

#71896 Nov 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
I didn't live through it, but it's a topic that I've given more than a casual glance to. McCarthy was on a witch hunt to make a name for himself. The funny thing is...had what he did been done some 20 years later, the investigation would have turned up the actual results he was looking for. In a way, he was a man ahead of his time.

Of course this being a free country, unless you're a conservative, a Christian or worst of all, both in which case you're also an intolerant biggot, it doesn't matter whether or not you're a communist. Even they have rights of freedom of speech here.

I'm looking forward from seceding from the union of the states and the wickedness the United States of America stands for today. That day comes when the Savior returns in the sky for us, and we get to experience our true citizenship, our citizenship in heaven. Watching prophetic events assures me that He is not going to be much longer.

CHEERS
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

#71897 Nov 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You really sound like a New Ager! You are clueless! Hopeless!
You can't see God within yourself, atheist! You are totally nuts!
CHEERS!
First of all, did YOU get the ‘change’ you wanted America?

Anybody who changes their name from ‘Barry’ to Barak. I wish people would just wake up. This president, in my opinion, is the Anti-Christ. He will not even wear the American Flag on his lapel without being embarrassed into doing so.“Why?” You ask, because Barry, the pot-smoking BaRak, hates our country and will stop at nothing to destroy it.

I can sit here all night and discuss thousands of reasons why Obama should not be re-elected, but I won’t. It’s already been done. I think most people realize that this country is in heap of trouble and will only get worse if Obama stays in Office. The only reason I will vote is to vote OVomit Shmomit OUT. Give the new guy a chance, maybe we can get our factories rebuilt and put a halt on that ‘Red Army’ known as China.

CHEERS
Stewart

Forsyth, MO

#71898 Nov 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, did YOU get the ‘change’ you wanted America?
Anybody who changes their name from ‘Barry’ to Barak. I wish people would just wake up. This president, in my opinion, is the Anti-Christ. He will not even wear the American Flag on his lapel without being embarrassed into doing so.“Why?” You ask, because Barry, the pot-smoking BaRak, hates our country and will stop at nothing to destroy it.
I can sit here all night and discuss thousands of reasons why Obama should not be re-elected, but I won’t. It’s already been done. I think most people realize that this country is in heap of trouble and will only get worse if Obama stays in Office. The only reason I will vote is to vote OVomit Shmomit OUT. Give the new guy a chance, maybe we can get our factories rebuilt and put a halt on that ‘Red Army’ known as China.
CHEERS
Why do you copy others screen name? Do you realize how childish that is? You need to grow up.
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

#71899 Nov 23, 2012
Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you copy others screen name? Do you realize how childish that is? You need to grow up.
Regardless, there is only one viable long-term solution for the Republican Party, indeed, for the survival of constitutional America throughout the current territorial limits of the United States, and that is a repeat of Operation Wetback on a vastly larger scale. Such an action would require the banning of all dual-citizenships, mass deportations on an unprecedented scale, and likely inspire violence of the sort that has not been seen in America since the riots of the 1960s. And, needless to say, it is clear there is now no chance that it is ever going to happen.

Which is a real pity, because it would actually have been the lesser of the two probable evils. What is going to happen instead is some sort of civil war following the next major stage in the ongoing economic meltdown. How big it will be and how it will turn out, I don't pretend to know. But it is as easily predictable as the wars in the former Soviet Union, the former Yugoslavia, and the former British empire in India, because war is how diverse groups of people usually negotiate imperial divorce. The USA has not truly been a single nation since imperial rule was forcibly imposed upon the southern states in 1865, but the difference is that it is no longer possible to plausibly pretend that it is still one any longer.

It's not a question of hate, race, or religion. It is the simple historical observation that the Kuomintang will not voluntarily live under the same governance as the Chinese communists. Pakistanis will not voluntarily live under the same governance as the Indians. Americans will not voluntarily live under the same governance as Mexicans, Chinese, Indians, or Arabs. They just will not do it, and to pretend otherwise isn't so much foolish as insane.

It doesn't matter what you do. It doesn't matter what you think. Winter is coming. The only question is whether it will take you by surprise or not. And there really isn't much excuse for being surprised when the temperature has been dropping and the leaves have been falling for quite some time now.
Stewart

Forsyth, MO

#71900 Nov 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, there is only one viable long-term solution for the Republican Party, indeed, for the survival of constitutional America throughout the current territorial limits of the United States, and that is a repeat of Operation Wetback on a vastly larger scale. Such an action would require the banning of all dual-citizenships, mass deportations on an unprecedented scale, and likely inspire violence of the sort that has not been seen in America since the riots of the 1960s. And, needless to say, it is clear there is now no chance that it is ever going to happen.
Which is a real pity, because it would actually have been the lesser of the two probable evils. What is going to happen instead is some sort of civil war following the next major stage in the ongoing economic meltdown. How big it will be and how it will turn out, I don't pretend to know. But it is as easily predictable as the wars in the former Soviet Union, the former Yugoslavia, and the former British empire in India, because war is how diverse groups of people usually negotiate imperial divorce. The USA has not truly been a single nation since imperial rule was forcibly imposed upon the southern states in 1865, but the difference is that it is no longer possible to plausibly pretend that it is still one any longer.
It's not a question of hate, race, or religion. It is the simple historical observation that the Kuomintang will not voluntarily live under the same governance as the Chinese communists. Pakistanis will not voluntarily live under the same governance as the Indians. Americans will not voluntarily live under the same governance as Mexicans, Chinese, Indians, or Arabs. They just will not do it, and to pretend otherwise isn't so much foolish as insane.
It doesn't matter what you do. It doesn't matter what you think. Winter is coming. The only question is whether it will take you by surprise or not. And there really isn't much excuse for being surprised when the temperature has been dropping and the leaves have been falling for quite some time now.
Are you on drugs? What the hell does any of your copy & paste idiocy have to do with you copying screen names?
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Mansfield, MO

#71901 Nov 23, 2012
Obama Commits Treason With The Muslim Brotherhood
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-commit...

Obama’s Latest Attempt To Overwhelm The System
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-lates...

EXCLUSIVE: FOOD STAMP RECIPIENTS OUTNUMBER POPULATIONS OF 24 STATES COMBINED
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Democrats Groom the Mentally Disabled to Vote
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/david-horowi...
Note: Most liberals are Mentally Disabled!

SURPRISE! AUDIT UNCOVERS RAMPANT FRAUD IN FED PROGRAM
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/surprise-audit-unc...

4TH YEAR: Obama Releases Thanksgiving Message – Forgets to Mention God & Asks Americans to Unite Behind Him
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/obama...

Feminist Activist Claims “Good Women Have Abortions”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/11/23/feminist-a...

It Begins… Planned Parenthood Offers Black Friday Discounts on Abortions
It’s an Obama world…
Now you can go shopping and then go in and kill your baby.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/it-be...
Norton

Saint Joseph, MO

#71902 Nov 23, 2012
Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on drugs? What the hell does any of your copy & paste idiocy have to do with you copying screen names?
I think he got upset because I told him he couldn't win with me and he just went off the deep end! You're right.......he is no debater. He just spews anger and off-the-wall stuff that makes no sense.

He hates anybody that says they are a Christian and tries to make them look like a fool and then it always comes back to hit him in the face.

He hates anybody that doesn't like Obama.

Just a little crazy or drinkin' too much.:)

CHEERS!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#71903 Nov 23, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grasp of history in pathetic.
The North meddled in Southern affairs for years prior to the attack on Ft Sumter. Slavery was dying thanks to the cotton gin and harvester machines but the abolitionists kept the pot boiling. Also, the North and the Feds used economic sanctions on the South coming up to 1861. Kinda like the Feds do NOW when Obama takes 1.6 MILLION acres of “federal land” off of the drilling table.
How can the Federal government usurp the 10th Amendment, seize the lands of a State, and then prevent the State from developing the resources to the benefit of its citizens.
THAT is just one reason why I support secession.
CHEERS
Are you discussing "The War Of Northern Aggression"? This is your grasp of history???? Do you deny the Holacaust too? I think I'm beginning to understand your mindset too. Do you keep your sheets freshly ironed and ready?

Too much!!!
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

#71904 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he got upset because I told him he couldn't win with me and he just went off the deep end! You're right.......he is no debater. He just spews anger and off-the-wall stuff that makes no sense.
He hates anybody that says they are a Christian and tries to make them look like a fool and then it always comes back to hit him in the face.
He hates anybody that doesn't like Obama.
Just a little crazy or drinkin' too much.:)
CHEERS!
The Muslim-in-Chief got 98% of Detroits votes because 98% of Detriot is black. Forget that it’s mostly a crime-ridden wasteland, one which blacks themselves created. They couldn’t care less. The only thing blacks care about is how much “free” govt. stuff they can get, and when can they get more. And, like all other addicts, the more they get, the more they demand.

Generally speaking, blacks have become living proof that liberal social engineering always fails. Simply for their political support, Demoncrats have enslaved an entire race of people using govt. handouts. Most blacks are not smart enough to realize it, but they are more enslaved now than they ever were on some old southern plantation. The only difference now is, they really don’t care so long as the handouts keep flowing. And the Left is already doing the very same thing, for the very same reason, to the tens-of-Millions of illegals that are here.

Why else do you think Obummer, bleeding-heart liberals, and Demoncrats always favor, and will fight to keep, the major entitlements (welfare, food stamps, community programs, etc.) going to blacks and illegals.

CHEERS
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

#71905 Nov 24, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Obama Commits Treason With The Muslim Brotherhood
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-commit...
Obama’s Latest Attempt To Overwhelm The System
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-lates...
EXCLUSIVE: FOOD STAMP RECIPIENTS OUTNUMBER POPULATIONS OF 24 STATES COMBINED
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Democrats Groom the Mentally Disabled to Vote
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/david-horowi...
Note: Most liberals are Mentally Disabled!
SURPRISE! AUDIT UNCOVERS RAMPANT FRAUD IN FED PROGRAM
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/surprise-audit-unc...
4TH YEAR: Obama Releases Thanksgiving Message – Forgets to Mention God & Asks Americans to Unite Behind Him
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/obama...
Feminist Activist Claims “Good Women Have Abortions”…
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/11/23/feminist-a...
It Begins… Planned Parenthood Offers Black Friday Discounts on Abortions
It’s an Obama world…
Now you can go shopping and then go in and kill your baby.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/it-be...
Hispandering as Suicide

Many seem to agree that conservatism has no future in America due to our demographic conquest. Romney won the largest share of the white vote of any Republican candidate in history, yet lost anyway against a conspicuously awful candidate. If current trends continue, leftists like Obama won’t even need self-hating white fools to put them over the top. Whites will effectively become enslaved to the voting blocs that reliably team up to loot them.

But not to worry, establishment Republicans like Sean Hannity and Charles Krauthammer have a solution. We need to declare amnesty, making it official that the USA no longer asserts its right to defend its borders from foreign incursion like other countries.

Terrified of an increasingly bleak future, Hannity and Krauthammer have withdrawn into a fantasy world in which the Third World dregs that are displacing America’s population will suddenly embrace the values of hard work and personal responsibility if we can just grovel a little more obsequiously. The reality they cannot face is that most Hispanics, like virtually all blacks, will continue to vote overwhelmingly on the single issue of using the government to steal our money.

Declaring amnesty simply means widening the red carpet for more Democrat voters. Whatever tepid immigration restrictions might be imposed as part of a deal with Democrats will be laughed off by parasitical hordes who know the next amnesty is only a matter of time.

Recall that Reagan declared amnesty in 1986, with the usual provisions that now the border will be sealed, now we will take our sovereignty and rule of law seriously, yadda yadda yadda. It didn’t stop Obama from getting 71% of the Hispanic vote.

There are reportedly 12 million Mexicans living in the USA, half of whom are here illegally. The real numbers are probably higher. If we still had the will to survive, we would throw the invaders out of our country, just like Eisenhower did with Operation Wetback.

Since that isn’t going to happen, we have to face the reality that America as we knew it is finished. It is in the process of being replaced by a socialist Third World banana republic that will reflect the culture of its new inhabitants.

Pandering to the vultures picking over America’s corpse isn’t going to bring it back from the dead. The point now is to keep the concepts America was founded on alive, which we can only do by remaining true to them regardless of political consequences. Maybe someday another America will rise.
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

#71906 Nov 24, 2012
Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Revenge?

This is not revenge, this is uprovoked agression. What is going to happen to these enemy aliens is the same thing that happened to them in Ukraine during WW-2. Ukrainians, doubtlessly some of my own ancestors among them, rounded up and executed Jews en masse out of revenge for their genocide aganst them. That was merely Ukrainians returning the favor for the evil Jews iflicted upon them. If anyone has the right to slaughter an entire group of people out of sheer revenge, it's white Europeans who are being overun by Muslims. But whites in Amerika are braindead fools, they get angry when you point out the Jews are their real enemy, and the one that should be exposed, overthrown and expelled from white nations. One thing is clear, a huge number of whites are going to wake up all at once, and that is going to ensure the Jews destruction once and for all. The fact they have hundreds of nuclear weapons will not save them, indeed that will ensure ALL of them will be killed in the coming nuclear war that will be caused by Zionists.
Kenny

United States

#71907 Nov 24, 2012
F'uck you all!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lees Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) 9 hr Hesitant 130
Rachel Blackmore Aug 27 hothousemomma00 2
Looking for a good, affordable dentist Aug 25 WeimMom 1
sll ofdrugs and K2, Aug 25 guess 3
Review: Blue Springs Law Office Aug 24 Bill D 2
Downtown Blue Springs Aug 22 Fred Fine 1
Review: Xtreme Concrete & Outdoor Living LLC Aug 20 KCMO 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lees Summit Mortgages