local Teacher

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 29, 2009
Does anyone know the status of the 17 year old girl, Madison cannon, injured in the crash on the 25th?
local citizen

Olathe, KS

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Last I heard she is in the hospital and had to have a fractured disc repaired. She has feeling everywhere in her body, but can not move anything below her waist, yet. It looks like a long road to recovery, but hopefully she will be alright in the end.
K9 wife

Richlands, VA

#3 Dec 9, 2009
Prays be with her...
local citizen

Olathe, KS

#4 Dec 14, 2009
I heard Madison has been transferred to a rehabilitation clinic in OP. Last I heard she still has feeling everywhere and not sure about the movement. I heard they expect her to make a full recovery. I am sure it will be a long road ahead for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lees Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another inmate dies in Cass County (Apr '08) Nov 29 Seriously 38
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Nov 25 Smh 321
dottie haack Nov 24 Leatherworker 1
News Pit Bulls North Kansas City ponders a ban Pit B... (Jun '06) Nov '16 Kay Smay 429
News Missouri child-support law change touches many ... (Sep '07) Oct '16 owedaquartermil 4,298
Anyone know Matt Inman (Aug '09) Oct '16 Tammy 34
jim/phyllis heavner Oct '16 Irma Straisinger 1

Lees Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lees Summit Mortgages