First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PuffDaddy

Grain Valley, MO

#24 Feb 27, 2009
Glory wrote:
Linda Bobski and Karen Bergin have their legally filed Affidavit of Vested Interest in place. These clients tried to screw them and Linda and Karen took the action they have every right to do. I promise a lawsuit for anybody that trys to bad mouth these outstanding soldiers for Christ. Linda and Karen are community leaders and moral queens. The client is headed for prison.
Gees! Glory, what a crock! If your a soldier of Christ, you missed reading the Bible.
Carrie D

Brumley, MO

#25 Mar 1, 2009
These realtors were nothing more than opportunists who took... and took... and took from these people and when the family had nothing left to give, they blackmailed them!

I read the letter where the family begged the realtors to be reasonable [ ethicswatch.wordpress.com ] and these crooks were so cold hearted they continued to torture the owners. It makes me sick to think they got away with their dirty illegal tactics. Linda Bobski & Karen Bergin are THIEVES!
Marilyn

Columbia, MO

#26 Mar 17, 2009
Linda Bobski's illegal extortion tactics should result in the loss of her real estate license.
blawson

Hot Springs, SD

#27 Feb 7, 2011
"Glory" needs to see a mental health counselor right away!
reggie oohay

Lodi, CA

#28 Dec 8, 2012
Typical Realtor Behavior-- TRB If their lips are moving THEY ARE LYING
Angry North American

North Vancouver, Canada

#29 Jan 22, 2015
Gary Mitchell who is selling real estate in Play del Carmen, Mexico, on 5th Ave, took my money for a real\estate investment and rather than buy the property, kept the funds for himself. I have now found out he has done this to others. He makes lots of excuses and promises to remedy, but they are empty stories and untruths. I would like to know if anyone is aware of a lawyer in Mexico that I can talk to to take on a lawsuit on a contingency basis.
signed, Angry North American

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lees Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March 11 Police Reports Mar 22 tyson 1
drug,s and stealing. Mar 21 dale 1
crazy people in silver lake, Mar 21 owen 1
Review: Rockhill Orthopaedics - Scott A Langfor... (Jun '09) Mar 20 Stephen 8
Review: Massageluxe Mar 20 Sherry 2
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Mar 7 question 38
Review: Asset Auto Sales Feb '15 Cecilia_arthur 1
Lees Summit Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lees Summit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]