Review: Anna's Nails
Rebecca

Overland Park, KS

#1 Nov 18, 2009
I've had my nails for a week and they have already cracked twice
Natalie

Warrensburg, MO

#2 Apr 7, 2010
Anna's is the one location I have been to in years where my nails have not lifted w/in the following 2 days after application. They are wonderful! I have had no problems. Anna's provides a clean and professional environment. I am very pleased!
Traci

Shawnee, KS

#3 Feb 24, 2011
I have tried almost all nail salons in Lees Summit and I can tell you Anna's Nails is the very best!! They do the gel application in such a way that makes my nails last a long time. They also don't have that annoying habit of chitter chatter in their language around you.
ORLY

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Feb 27, 2011
Traci wrote:
I have tried almost all nail salons in Lees Summit and I can tell you Anna's Nails is the very best!! They do the gel application in such a way that makes my nails last a long time. They also don't have that annoying habit of chitter chatter in their language around you.
Because it's annoying when other people have conversations. That last sentence seems a little bit racist.
kelsey

Mission, KS

#5 May 18, 2011
It is annoying when your sitting there paying for their services and they ignore you to talk to someone in their own language are they talking about you if not well let me in on the conversation to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lees Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Dem gets flood of racist messages after i... Aug 20 Marcavage s Trick 19
My car was broken into last nite. Aug 9 Edawg41 1
Taco Bell on blue parkway Aug 6 Gene 2
News COURT UPHOLDS TED WHITE JUDGMENT: Lee's Summit ... (May '10) Jul 29 Curtis 60
missing woman Jul '16 frenchygreeneyes 1
News Man changes murder plea to guilty (Jan '08) Jul '16 Kristi son 4
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jun '16 Really 307

Lees Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lees Summit Mortgages