Review: Calvert's Express Auto Servic...

Review: Calvert's Express Auto Service & Tire

Posted in the Lees Summit Forum

Ryan

Raymore, MO

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Was lured in by valpack $59.00 brake job" dropped my truck a new truck... They proceed to call me ten min after leaving, they called saying that they were out of the brakes but had other premium brakes for $79.00. I, being very aggravated reluctantly agreed, three days later they were squealing loudly. Called and they said oh, you need the (premium brakes) they are $89.00 I said you told me I had the said brakes already installed?!? Then he stuttered saying uh uh uh. I asked to talk to the Calvert man(owner) he laughed and hung up on me! Man on the phones name was Bengie
mr big

Kansas City, MO

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Ryan wrote:
Was lured in by valpack $59.00 brake job" dropped my truck a new truck... They proceed to call me ten min after leaving, they called saying that they were out of the brakes but had other premium brakes for $79.00. I, being very aggravated reluctantly agreed, three days later they were squealing loudly. Called and they said oh, you need the (premium brakes) they are $89.00 I said you told me I had the said brakes already installed?!? Then he stuttered saying uh uh uh. I asked to talk to the Calvert man(owner) he laughed and hung up on me! Man on the phones name was Bengie
hey r u from banjo land

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lees Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Thu OP_Girl 45
Review: CD Mcclain Electric Inc May 26 lee 1
Tornado siren May 17 Dennis 1
Little Caesars Pizza May 12 Curious 1
Review: A Absolute Sharp Bail Bonding Co May 9 wes stevens 2
crazy people in silver lake, Apr '15 dale 4
spot lights Apr '15 kevin 1
More from around the web

Lees Summit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]