of 2
Next Last
NewsJunkie

Columbia, MO

#23 May 6, 2010
Friend and Client wrote:
"Ebees are bitter because they lost!....<quoted text>
They Lost????

Are you kidding me? This isn't a GAME! It's this family's home. How can you possibly sleep at night defending a woman who couldn't do the job she was hired to do, misled her clients, stole furnishings from their home, muddied the title to their property, and then BLACKMAILED them for money she refused to produce receipts for?

If Linda Bobski is entirely innocent of these claims, why doesn't she come forward with her side of the story? I think she refuses to speak because she can't fight the paper trail that obviously exists in the county records. I believe she is a coward that committed a nasty deed simply because she felt like she could get away with it. She believed that these people were so poor that they couldn't fight her in court, so there was no risk of harm coming to her. But she forgot that the pen is stronger than the sword and now she must deal with the "bad press" of someone exposing her for what she really is. A CROOKED REALTOR!

I think Ebees has alot of courage speaking out at the risk of being sued by a firm as large as Coldwell Banker! Oh wait! That's right... they no longer have anything to lose, Linda Bobski already took it from them!
bob

Kansas City, KS

#25 May 15, 2010
Friend and Client wrote:
Find out the real Facts... LINDA BOBSKI is honest and reputable..The "Ebees are bitter because they lost!....<quoted text>
How many times do you feel you must spam this exact post before you can convince yourself that it's true.
julie

United States

#26 May 16, 2010
she is a scam artist. She took advantage of that family and many, many more
snickers

Bates City, MO

#28 Aug 15, 2010
Linda Bobski also sends out spies to "test" her homeowners. She sent a couple pretending to be buyers to our home. The man was 60 - 70 years old, of hispanic/latino decent, tall, and went by the name of Chris Montague. The woman (who is at least 60 trying to look 30) was maybe 5 ft tall. She has abnormally large breast implants and long, straight, 1975 "hippie" hair. Beware of this realtor & her tricks!!!
metalhead

Pleasant Hill, MO

#29 Sep 10, 2010
Linda Bobski sounds like a real slimeball
snickers

Bates City, MO

#30 Dec 26, 2010
Beware: Linda Bobski has moved her license again and is now with Platinum Realty in Briarcliff (Gladstone, MO) I'll be avoiding that company now.
wackywendy

Holts Summit, MO

#31 Mar 3, 2011
Real estate agents in general are not very good people. their greedy and dont want to have to work to earn the money they make. I'm sure Linda is just as bad as all the other sneaky, lying, dirty, crooked agents in KC
home buyer

Shawnee, KS

#32 Jul 18, 2011
So what is this allegedy crooked realtor Linda Bobski up to now? Does she still have listings? What's going on?
green4all

United States

#33 Aug 23, 2011
i think she handles slum lord rentals through a discount broker service have not seen a listing of hers in a very long time
cookieluvr

Lone Jack, MO

#34 Feb 13, 2012
Good thing she's not in business any longer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lees Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing woman Jul 18 frenchygreeneyes 1
News Man changes murder plea to guilty (Jan '08) Jul 3 Kristi son 4
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jun '16 Really 307
Taco Bell on blue parkway Jun '16 Hometownhero 1
Rachel Blackmore (Aug '15) May '16 PTAMomRPHS 2
Review: Xtreme Concrete & Outdoor Living LLC (Jul '15) May '16 AnnaS 37
Review: Asset Auto Sales (Feb '15) May '16 Daddy long legs 3

Lees Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lees Summit Mortgages