Linda Bobski Is A Crooked Realtor

Posted in the Lees Summit Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ebees

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2009
In my opinion, Linda Bobski should lose her real estate license for her lack of ethics and unlawful real estate practices. I believe that Linda Bobski is a dirty, narcissistic woman who feels like she can muddy the title to someone's property without violating any code of ethics.

Once Linda Bobski had her illegally filed Affidavit of Vested Interest in place, she then proceeded to demand that my parents reimburse her for expenses that she claimed to have spent marketing their property. The only problem is, Linda Bobski demanded reimbursement of expenses which were never spent on marketing the listing agreement she had in place on the home.

In essence, Linda Bobski held this home hostage and blackmailed my parents for financial gain. Linda Bobski should lose her real estate license for extortion and unethical conduct.

To substantiate my claims, I invite everyone reading this to visit the recorders website at www.recorder.claycogov.com . Once there, you can login as a guest (no password required) and search the real estate records for a business named RSB Realty. The illegal document filed by Karen Bergin and Linda Bobski is instrument #200 70324 23, dated 08/06/07, book #5778, page 125. You can pull it up, view the actual document and even print out a copy. There is no denying that this document served no purpose but to muddy the title to my parents property given that 8 different attorneys (licensed by the Missouri Bar) deemed it illegal. But when a bankrupt man has no financial means to defend himself in court, the use of this document by his broker and/or agent becomes extortion.

It is no different than if Linda Bobski herself was to hold a gun to my stepfather's head and scream: "YOU WILL EITHER PAY ME WHAT I DEMAND OR YOUR PROPERTY WILL NEVER SELL!"

This is not the only example of Linda Bobski's extortion. When my parents refused to re-list their property with Linda Bobski, she stole several home decor accessories from my mother. I guess she felt like she wanted something out of the deal and since she couldn't sell the house, she might as well help herself, right? Then after stealing these items from my parents home, Linda Bobski refused to return my mothers phone calls or her property until my mother agreed to relist the home with her. I believe that is contractual duress at best, although I would simply call it blackmail. Regardless, I'm going to allow our loyal readers to examine a little slice of evidence to verify this incident.

I've taken the liberty of editing a couple family photos and super-imposing those edited images onto a screen shot of Linda Bobski's staging website and then I posted the photo here: http://tinyurl.com/d26ekd

Note the photos framed in bright yellow. One is of a floral arrangement and the other is a pot with stick thingys. These are the edited family photos I spoke about. Now follow the bright yellow arrow up to the thumbnail shown at the top of Linda Bobski's website. If you look closely, both my mother's accessories are included in that photo at the top of her page. Coincidence? I think not!

And just for a bit of added verification, I encourage you to visit this thief's website yourself at luxuryrealestatestaging.com . I'd almost bet this skank still has photos of my mothers accessories advertising her services. Isn't that false advertising or misrepresentation?

Here's some links that might be helpful:
www.ethicswatch.wordpress.com
myspace.com/linda_bobski

BEWARE!!! Don't let this crooked realtor scam you!
2BHeard

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2009
Here's a useful link:

http://crookedrealtor.wordpress.com
Justice in progress

Austin, TX

#3 Apr 25, 2009
Hey, open up comments on the blog about this bitch. I guarantee that this is a sore spot for her and she regrets it. While there are always 2 sides to the story, I can sense the personal pain here.

Like I said, open up comments on your blog, or set up a new blog, or do whatever. When you google "linda bobski" 2 of your pages about this witch come up at the top just below her site. You're costing her money but more importantly helping other people from getting f***ed by her. Keep it up, learn the law, and again kudos to you. Also leave a way for people to contact you. There are problably others like you out there who I"m sure would like to get a piece of this lady. She's scum. You suck Linda Bobski, realtor (disgraced illegal realtor). Gotta love SEO.
Ebert

Kansas City, MO

#4 Apr 26, 2009
It looks like www.luxuryrealestatestaging.com is now shutdown yet registered to the individual as can be seen at http://tinyurl.com/d3qfms ... but www.exclusivehomeskc.com is still operating. The PDF file at http://tinyurl.com/dhzawh mentions a complaint by her husband about their neighbors.
U Need Help

Welch, MN

#5 May 23, 2009
Before you judge, get the whole story, you are right there are 2 sides.
U Need Help

Welch, MN

#6 May 23, 2009
Linda will not respond to this because it is non sense
realtors suk

Iberia, MO

#7 May 24, 2009
Linda will continue to hide rather than defend herself because she knows what she did is unethical, against state law, and morally corrupt.

The real irony here is that the same factor used by the realtors to blackmail this family, is coming back to haunt them. Coldwell Banker could spend thousands attempting to prove slander; but why would they when there are no assets available to sieze?

The realtors did not want to "enforce" their contract within the boundaries of the law by suing the sellers for breech. They wanted instant money and they skirted around the law to get it. They took advantage of the sellers lack of financial means to dirty the title of the property with an improper filing; knowing that the sellers did not have the money to challenge the filing in court. The reason they did it was because they knew they couldn't possibly collect the money later "IF" they received a judgement on a breech of contract suit.

Now it is that same lack of financial means which will enable the sellers family members, and their friends/associates (me included) to continue to publicly scream about the realtor's abuse of the system.

That's poetic justice and as far as I care, Linda Bobski can drown in a cesspool of her own filth.

Since: Jun 09

Overland Park, KS

#9 Jun 3, 2009
I am sorry rhat this has happened to you and your family EEbes. I can assure you that there are many fine realtors out there. I hope your next experience is a good one. Looks like you ran into a "bad apple."
grannyx5

Saint Robert, MO

#11 Dec 13, 2009
Dirty realtors should be prosecuted the same as any other fraud!
Jamie Dunn

Huntersville, NC

#12 Feb 21, 2010
Here's an agent that appears to be trying to make atonement for his industry: www.justhanbai.com
country folk

O Fallon, MO

#13 Mar 21, 2010
My experience with real estate agents has not been good. I prefer to deal with title company and attorneys, and leave out the greedy, smooth talking phoneys.
I could tell many stories of realtors coming out to my housing projects wanting listings. "oh, we have cash buyers with wheelbarrows full of money looking to buy out here in the small community". When given a listing they stick a sign in the yard and disappear, waiting for the house to sell itself. Or the things they can do with a camera to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. And when I wanted to buy a property through one, the slimebag make an offer himself and bought the place out from under me. Bet all realtors are republicans too.
Satisfied Client

Kansas City, KS

#14 Apr 22, 2010
Linda Bobski has been my realtor in the past and I have never had any problems with her honesty or ethics. She worked diligently to market my property, always being professional and honest. I would gladly list my current property with Linda Bobski if the occasion should arise. I have known Linda since 1991 and I have never heard anyone say anything other then she works endlessly for her clients and conducts herself in a professional manner. I think this slander and character assassination is unpardonable and I think these people should have better things to do with their time then to slander a hard working and honest realtor and her company.
Friend and Client

Kansas City, KS

#15 Apr 22, 2010
You need to get all the facts...These people "Ebees" are "NUTS"... Get the facts.. Linda Bobski is Honest & reputable...I have done business and known her since 1992... The "Ebees lost and are bitter for NO reason...
Friend and Client

Kansas City, KS

#16 Apr 22, 2010
Get The Real Facts Before you judge...
grannyx5 wrote:
Friend and Client

Kansas City, KS

#17 Apr 22, 2010
Linda Bobski is Honest and reputable..
grannyx5 wrote:
Friend and Client

Kansas City, KS

#18 Apr 22, 2010
Find out the real Facts... LINDA BOBSKI is honest and reputable..The "Ebees are bitter because they lost!....
Justice in progress wrote:
Hey, open up comments on the blog about this bitch. I guarantee that this is a sore spot for her and she regrets it. While there are always 2 sides to the story, I can sense the personal pain here.
Like I said, open up comments on your blog, or set up a new blog, or do whatever. When you google "linda bobski" 2 of your pages about this witch come up at the top just below her site. You're costing her money but more importantly helping other people from getting f***ed by her. Keep it up, learn the law, and again kudos to you. Also leave a way for people to contact you. There are problably others like you out there who I"m sure would like to get a piece of this lady. She's scum. You suck Linda Bobski, realtor (disgraced illegal realtor). Gotta love SEO.
Friend and Client

Kansas City, KS

#19 Apr 22, 2010
I found that talking to past clients of realtors is a good way to find an honest ahd reputable realtor like Linda Bobski....
country folk wrote:
My experience with real estate agents has not been good. I prefer to deal with title company and attorneys, and leave out the greedy, smooth talking phoneys.
I could tell many stories of realtors coming out to my housing projects wanting listings. "oh, we have cash buyers with wheelbarrows full of money looking to buy out here in the small community". When given a listing they stick a sign in the yard and disappear, waiting for the house to sell itself. Or the things they can do with a camera to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. And when I wanted to buy a property through one, the slimebag make an offer himself and bought the place out from under me. Bet all realtors are republicans too.
Friend and Client

Kansas City, KS

#20 Apr 22, 2010
Linda Bobski has been my realtor in the past and I have never had any problems with her honesty or ethics. She worked diligently to market my property, always being professional and honest. I would gladly list my current property with Linda Bobski if the occasion should arise. I have known Linda since 1991 and I have never heard anyone say anything other then she works endlessly for her clients and conducts herself in a professional manner. I think this slander and character assassination is unpardonable and I think these people should have better things to do with their time then to slander a hard working and honest realtor and her compan.
wgarrett

Kansas City, KS

#21 Apr 22, 2010
Friend and Client wrote:
Find out the real Facts... LINDA BOBSKI is honest and reputable..The "Ebees are bitter because they lost!....<quoted text>
i have know Linda for years and she is a great person and a great realtor. She doesn't deserve any of these negative comments
gimpmeister

Saint Robert, MO

#22 May 6, 2010
I totally believe what the other poster said. This woman is NOT trustworthy! I know for a fact she refused to write a offers on homes unless they buyers gave her the listings on their existing homes! Besides, the original poster also offered up facts and proof; her friend and client only offered up opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lees Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing woman 15 hr Kawanda 2
James (Jamie) Wallace Aug 25 Sweettart12 1
News Black Dem gets flood of racist messages after i... Aug 20 Marcavage s Trick 19
My car was broken into last nite. Aug 9 Edawg41 1
Taco Bell on blue parkway Aug 6 Gene 2
News COURT UPHOLDS TED WHITE JUDGMENT: Lee's Summit ... (May '10) Jul '16 Curtis 60
News Man changes murder plea to guilty (Jan '08) Jul '16 Kristi son 4

Lees Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lees Summit Mortgages