Lee's Summit wreck kills one

Lee's Summit wreck kills one

There are 2 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Sep 20, 2012, titled Lee's Summit wreck kills one. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

One person died and a second was seriously injured in a Lee’s Summit accident Wednesday night.Emergency crews responded at about 8 p.m. to the intersection of old Todd George and Scruggs roads following reports of a two-car collision.Authorities believe a car traveling north on Todd George Road collided with a car westbound on Scruggs Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Friend of the Family

Lincolnton, NC

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Rest in Peace Jake Sain. You were far to young to go, but your memory will be cherished always.
Friend to All

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Addison said it well,Jake you touched many lives in your short time on the planet, I can't recall a time seeing you without a smile on your face and warmth in your heart. Farewell friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lees Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) 10 hr Hmmm 310
Was Lee's Summit named after General Lee? (Mar '14) Sep 19 HeavyD 3
Review: Asset Auto Sales (Feb '15) Sep 12 Pissed off 4
News KCPD finds missing Raymore woman's burned vehicle Sep 11 Reporter 1
missing woman Aug 29 Kawanda 2
James (Jamie) Wallace Aug '16 Sweettart12 1
Taco Bell on blue parkway Aug '16 Gene 2

Lees Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lees Summit Mortgages