Lee's Summit's Got Talent Season 2 Co...

Lee's Summit's Got Talent Season 2 Coming June 8, 2012

There are 1 comment on the Lee's Summit Tribune story from Jun 5, 2012, titled Lee's Summit's Got Talent Season 2 Coming June 8, 2012. In it, Lee's Summit Tribune reports that:

Lee's Summit's Got Talent returns with the best talent in the Kansas City metro area on June 8 at the Lee's Summit High School Performing Arts Center at 7 p.m. The energy and excitement is mounting as twenty performers compete for a $5,000 cash prize in Season 2 of Lee's Summit's premier talent competition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lee's Summit Tribune.

Greg smith

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Great show enjoyed winning group 1st class act kids are new jazz phenoms bias though son plays sax kudos to the parents that took time to raise quality kids. G.smith

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lees Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Springs for 1-3 months... All I'm asking a... Aug 10 Jadamj17 1
News The Latest: Missouri governor announces drug mo... Jul 18 Third World Order 2
Review: J.D. Stewart Construction and Remodelin... (Aug '10) Jul 17 Ralph S 49
News COURT UPHOLDS TED WHITE JUDGMENT: Lee's Summit ... (May '10) Jul '17 Stranger 64
moving to kansas city (Feb '06) Jul '17 Benson0003 554
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jun '17 poor kids 340
Fireworks Jun '17 Sgoodman 1

Lees Summit Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lees Summit Mortgages