Look who is getting Farm Welfare in L...

Look who is getting Farm Welfare in Leedey!

Posted in the Leedey Forum

Grapevine

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Aug 5, 2009
seriously

Erick, OK

#2 Aug 6, 2009
Grapevine wrote:
http://farm.ewg.org/sites/farm bill2007/s1614_addrsearch.php? yr=S1614&s=yup&stab=OK &city=Leedey&c=Search &zip=&last=&first= &fullname=
And this is public to everyone! Who cares? They work harder than you apparently! Who sits around worrying about others..We need these farmers to eat and live....Get a life!
Grapevine

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Aug 10, 2009
Yep quit farming plant grass collect off of uncle sam let the grass grow hire someone to cut it then sell in and make even more off of it. I have seen it all before. It is a crime especially for those who are raking in a half a million to over a million. Take a look at Elk City if you don't believe there are some that get that much free money. It's High society welfare.
seriously

Erick, OK

#4 Aug 11, 2009
Grapevine wrote:
Yep quit farming plant grass collect off of uncle sam let the grass grow hire someone to cut it then sell in and make even more off of it. I have seen it all before. It is a crime especially for those who are raking in a half a million to over a million. Take a look at Elk City if you don't believe there are some that get that much free money. It's High society welfare.
Did you stop to think that they might be involved in the CRP program. Which is a good program! Most farmers do farm and reserve grass for CRP. Do you know how much these farmers spend to farm. If it wasn't for me and my spouse having full time jobs we would not be able to farm a lick! So, to have such unappreciative people like you is really a disappointment to all of us farmers out there! I guess cattle don't eat grass so why would anyone in there right mind not farm every inch of their property! Sheesh! You my friend are a moron!
who cares

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2016
This is why I am so glad I moved away from that town years ago and away from the Leedey "Gods"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leedey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hottest 30 some old women (Dec '13) Jun '18 Red coveralls 6
Megan Merkel generation nasty rude disrespectfu... (Dec '17) May '18 Tyrone Rakim 3
Brandon hindman (Mar '16) May '18 haha 11
News Sheriff: Possible arson investigated in Oklahom... May '18 Wondering 1
News Oil companies donate to fight Oklahoma wildfires Apr '18 shakytown 1
News Wildfires burn homes, force evacuations in Okla... Apr '18 Jorge the Illegal 5
april baker (Sep '14) Apr '18 Takeoffyourblinders 18

Leedey Jobs

Personal Finance

Leedey Mortgages