Get lost in a corn maze this fall

Get lost in a corn maze this fall

There are 1 comment on the New Hampshire Magazine story from Aug 22, 2008, titled Get lost in a corn maze this fall. In it, New Hampshire Magazine reports that:

Coppal House Farm is now open for the season! Located in Lee, New Hampshire, Coppal House Farm is inviting everyone to "Get Lost!" in their 6 1 2 -acre professionally designed corn maze.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Hampshire Magazine.

Corn Maze fanatic

Woburn, MA

#1 Aug 22, 2008
This is absolutely the best place to go! The corn maze is "amazing" and the farm is gorgeous. Definitely worth the trip! I went last year and plan to go this year. I also went to their new Haunted Overload. It was the most insane haunt I have ever been to. The details and effects were incredible. Definitely worth every penny and then some. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$1.15 million owed by Lee NH to VRC (Oct '16) Oct '16 veteranresortchapel 1
why there is no farmer market near high school ... (May '15) May '15 Z 1
News Cruz: Lift all contribution limits on campaign ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 swedenforever 92
Veteran Resort-Chapel in Lee (Sep '12) Mar '15 Barry Sullivan 3
Review: Floyd Accu CUT Tree Services (Feb '14) Feb '14 jack Flood 1
Lee NH the truth (May '13) May '13 Peter Macdonald S... 1
Lee selectmen (Apr '13) Apr '13 Peter Macdonald S... 1

Lee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lee Mortgages