Brittany Howard

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2009

Well Me And Jess Are Just Friends She Knows My Life Story Dumb Dick! And Yeah I Know Jeff Lykins What About Him?
Unknown

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

yeah he is with that sasha ratliff again what a dumb ass she robs him then she leaves him haha and she os going to to that same thing rob him and leave him how stupid can he get?
Heather Risner

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

Judged:

look shut the f**k up that is my uncle ur talking about and i am Joyce's girl
LLL

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

who cares if ur joyce's kid, i wouldnt tell anyone she was even kin to me if i was u, anyways she didnt even raise u or all 10 of the other drug addicted babies and foster care has them, how could u even talk to her after she throwed u down for a man and drugs and 2 party all the time. if u want to stay in denial about ur childhood then OK but EVERYONE knows how she is and how she was with u kids,oneday u will realized wat apiece of low down baby having drug/liquor drinker piece of shit she is! but i do feel very sorry 4 u and the other kids cuz u dont know better and cant help it,TO BE A MOTHER U HAVE TO RAISE UR KIDS AND THAT MEANS FROM THE TIME THEIR BORN TIL DEATH," ANY OLD DOG CAN HAVE A LITTER OF PUPS, BUT EVEN A BITCH DOG RAISE'S HER'S.... SAD VERY SAD LIFE U HAD. AND WATS HER EXCUSE 4 NOT HAVING U? I'D LUV 2 HEAR IT...BULLSHIT IS WAT IT WOULD BE,BUT I HEARD UR DAD IS A REAL GOOD GUY COMPARED TO UR NO GOOD MOM, IF HE IS WHO I THINK HE IS! BUT JOYCE HAS SOOO MANY BABY DADDY'S SO U CAN NEVER KEEP THEM STRAIGHT HERES SOME ADVICE: GET OUT OF DENIAL AND GROW UP TO BE A NICE LADY NOT A WHORE LIKE UR SO-CALLED MOM,cuz i think u have a chance if u stay away from her and dont talk or lisen 2 her-NO CONTACTED and u'll do fine. she probly dont even know all her so called kids names, how can u have 10 or 12 kids and only keep 3 or 4, y wasnt the other kids good enough? and how can the state take some and not all? she's just a wel-fare/foodstamp drawer, no real job or education. good luck
josh risner

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

Joyce risner is my mother to and i'm f**kin proud of it and the only reason she lost her kids is cause of mother f**kers like u runnin their go**amn mouth about s*it that isnt true u f**kin c**k suckin mother f**kers that was to u LLL
Louisa, KY if got something to say put ur name u f**kin coward ... always got sumthin to say but never to anyones faces u piece of s*it ur not worth writtin to .....
old friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

does anyone know a Rachelle Flinchum?Does she still live in Lee City...her moms name was Anita..??she use to live there i moved away and lost touch with her.if anyone knows her or her moms add. can u give it to me so i can look them up,thanx ,..an old friend.
todd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

her mother (if u wanna call her that) is a Whore..she has gaped her legs for every man, his cousins&his brothers she really likes the married ones.. bet you could look up in her inners and yell and it would echo..the man would most def. need a 2x4(BOARD) tied to his back to make sure he didn't fall in and get lost somewhere in there ..now the daughter is just like her mother guess she taught her well...NASTY.just Ch easy..Mayonnaise jar is what I've heard.and thinking about it who would want it anyways...ewwww
todd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

she lives in hazelgreen somewhere..so does her crusty crotch mother.
Black Widow

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

joice is a damn good woman every need to move on and leave her and her family alone talk about someone ele and give joice and jeff a break

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lee City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lee City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••