Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft

Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft

There are 297 comments on the B104.7 story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Rome Woman Charged with ID Theft. In it, B104.7 reports that:

According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Unit, a Rome woman was arrested on March 5, 2013 for opening a National Grid Account using another individual's Social Security Number.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B104.7.

Gmoney

Cohoes, NY

#338 Mar 29, 2013
Must be Liz reed! She's stealing rocks and lives! Why not identities while she's at it
Jodie

Camden, NY

#339 Mar 30, 2013
You hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee is this her niece jody and her drug buddy in canastota? Now you dont want all your skeletons in the closet to come out now do you?
If that was my post i would have gotten the story right. I went to court with ann. I was there and i know what has happened with the family drama. You don't have your facts straight. Furthermore i do not have anything to hide from anyone, so go ahead rattle those bones in my closet!!!!!!!!!!
interested

United States

#341 Apr 5, 2013
What's happening with this case. Closed, settled or what? Where's knowitall hello again?
I heard

Rome, NY

#342 Apr 5, 2013
I heard Hello Again got in a terrible car accident late last night. She fell asleep while driving. They dont know if she is going to make it.
respect

United States

#343 Apr 5, 2013
I heard wrote:
I heard Hello Again got in a terrible car accident late last night. She fell asleep while driving. They dont know if she is going to make it.
Hope that not the case or just rumor starting?
respect

United States

#344 Apr 5, 2013
I heard wrote:
I heard Hello Again got in a terrible car accident late last night. She fell asleep while driving. They dont know if she is going to make it.
and how would you know who she is when no one knew her name to begin with ?
I heard

Rome, NY

#345 Apr 5, 2013
respect wrote:
<quoted text>
and how would you know who she is when no one knew her name to begin with ?
Page 6 of this thread tells or used to tell who she was. Her first name is still there but the post with her full name was deleted. It is true. She was heading back from Albany and fell asleep. I do not know why she was there.
BORED

Rome, NY

#346 Apr 7, 2013
interested wrote:
What's happening with this case. Closed, settled or what? Where's knowitall hello again?
I miss her. 135 people on this site right now and nothing interesting.
metoo

United States

#347 Apr 7, 2013
BORED wrote:
<quoted text>I miss her. 135 people on this site right now and nothing interesting.
Where is she?
hmmm

New York, NY

#348 Apr 7, 2013
I heard wrote:
<quoted text>Page 6 of this thread tells or used to tell who she was. Her first name is still there but the post with her full name was deleted. It is true. She was heading back from Albany and fell asleep. I do not know why she was there.
For not knowing her how would you know she was in an accident coming back from albany? What hospital is she in and where is the news about her being even in an accident? This is nothing to joke about!
I heard

Rome, NY

#349 Apr 7, 2013
Never said I didn't know her. Albany
thats right

Syracuse, NY

#350 Apr 9, 2013
metoo wrote:
<quoted text>Where is she?
Lucy or Ann?
richard

Brooklyn, NY

#351 Apr 9, 2013
There back at it again running their mouths
exactly right

Syracuse, NY

#352 Apr 9, 2013
What's fair is fair, ya with me?
right on

Rome, NY

#353 Apr 9, 2013
Well well well
lucy

Bridgeport, NY

#354 Apr 9, 2013
Wow
tic toc tic toc

Bridgeport, NY

#355 Apr 11, 2013
Time is ticking away. May 7th is less than a month away. Bad girl bad girl what you gunna do when they come for you?
Girl next door

Brooklyn, NY

#356 Apr 11, 2013
How can you get someone on harrassment charges through TOPIX when you ppl dont use real names and making a lot of assumptions? Its a guessing game with you all. If I was Sally, Id of denied, denied, denied! No proof it was her!
Unreal

Brooklyn, NY

#358 Apr 11, 2013
does this gerard go by rod?
Dumb ass

United States

#359 Apr 11, 2013
Girl next door wrote:
How can you get someone on harrassment charges through TOPIX when you ppl dont use real names and making a lot of assumptions? Its a guessing game with you all. If I was Sally, Id of denied, denied, denied! No proof it was her!
What a dumb ass you are it wasn't done on topix. She called and threatened the aunt 3 times. You might want to know things before you run your mouth about denying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to get a job 1 hr rumxham 1
so nice rome topix died 1 hr One Nation One La... 10
Becky parker 2 hr Yea so true 1
Robert mosher 5 hr Brian 3
need nude ladies 6 hr you say 7
who is pee wee from pine road (Mar '14) 7 hr pine away 88
Sochia women: Hot or Not? 8 hr Telling the truth 3

Lee Center Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lee Center Mortgages