xxx

Constableville, NY

#1 May 27, 2011
What do you think of him?
Unknown

Yorkville, NY

#2 Dec 14, 2011
We all now ihm, who doesn't? it's more what do we think of him is the better question.
RomeTeenager

Cortland, NY

#3 Dec 14, 2011
Well i'm surprised people aren't raging through this. With all his scene bitch fangirls and such.

Oh and that Alyssa Thurston girl he's dating??? Cheating on her. Shocker right?? she's going to be ruined when she finds out. Aha,we all knew it was going to happen.

So calling all scene girls, come and swoon over your prescious Rich Converse. Let him sweet talk you like he does every girl, fall for him and have him fuck you over. It's going to happen. Just ask Alyssa in a couple of weeks.
gbpgenh

Rome, NY

#4 Dec 14, 2011
another scumbag that needs to just go die in a hole.
exbestie

Clinton, MA

#5 Dec 15, 2011
You know what, Rich? No one likes you anymore. All you do is lead people on,pretend to be their best friend, but then you f*ck them over the first chance you get. That's not okay. You are an egotistical douchebag and everyone is f*cking sick of it. Everyone in your life is going to leave you if you don't stop being an *sshole. Start considering other people instead of doing things purely for your own gain. And stop being such a dick to Alyssa. She's a sweetheart and doesn't deserve you being a selfish bastard by you going around cheating on her with scumbags. Have some f*cking respect.
Alyssa

Yorkville, NY

#6 Dec 16, 2011
Hey you know that Alyssa girl? Yea that's me. And honestly if he's cheating on me it wouldn't be much of a shocker considering the circumstances, for infact if he is you all already know. The funny thing is you guys think posting shit about him is going to effect him. When obviously it's not. He's going to deny it till the day he dies anyway. That's how Rich Converse works. All you people do is try to ruin relationships, and it's working. I hear all day everyday he's cheating on me and guess what? No one would be surprised, because all of his "fangirls" you speak of? Yea, they're all ignorant,immature,bitches who do what they wish and don't consider anyone. They'll have him cheat on me with them but won't have the balls to tell me. So honestly, I don't care at this point. Do what you wish with your lives, because quite frankly, I and nobody else fucking cares. So all you little girls who don't know how to control your pre-teen hormones, go ahead, spread your legs for him. No-one cares.
In limbo

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Well that escalated quickly.
klicky

Syracuse, NY

#8 Mar 26, 2013
wooooo! snap!
must really suck being you?
She Likes small wangs

Rome, NY

#10 Mar 29, 2013
I just looked him up, looks to be about 14. Chill out homies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rome community rally against proposed education... 1 hr And so 34
7pm City Hall Weds Meat Plant come all and be h... 13 hr Stutterererer 56
Beware of H&R Block 13 hr Donna 9
John Allen Mar 25 limp Robert 1
Dave Allen Feb '15 bbb 9
Gone Coastal VS Back 9 Feb '15 yea 5
Lee Center Fire Department Money Grab Jan '15 just a tax payer 11
Lee Center Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web