Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2007

Some residents of Lee have been worried about being victimized should they be identified online as having criticized the Lee Fire Department. In that respect Topix.Net has worked well.

Recently however, Lee Center residents have been asked to move their discussion to LCVF.com , a website controlled by Lee Center Fire Department.

Know before you post to this site however that the Lee Center Fire Department "The owners of this forum [snip] reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service)
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2007

I honestly have never seen a statement like this from a website. I would caution any Lee resident against posting to this site if they intend to be critical in any way.
Tas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2007

WOW...really...WOW
Eric Martin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2007

Anon give me a break. The website is the default install of the SMF Forum Software with no modification to user agreements. Damn you guys should go on the Movie Conspiracy Theory. BTW it allows anon posting and it would be a Federal Crime for me to reveal the identity of any poster with a court order. If you do the whois on the site and look at the original creation date. Way befor these topics started here. Let alone it is owned by ME not the LCFD. Yeah I am a member. So what. Oh thats right that damn theory that the LCFD are bullies again.

BTW if you noticed it said intelligent conversation and discussion.

But just for you and all your other paroniod friends I will take it down and make it an invite only site.

And lastly here is a google search result on your comment about never seeing that statement befor.
Must be your a newbie or is it that you just go to sites where you might want to hide your identity all the time. Hmmmmmmmm

http://www.google.com/search... +
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2007

Not a newbie Eric. That is why I warned people. If you have used this same privacy statement on your other 100 sites that you own....I have haven't visited them.

I do however make it a practice to read the privacy statements of all the sites I visit.
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2007

good idea...make it an invite only.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lee Center Discussions

Search the Lee Center Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
todd baker fight 6 min goH2o 23
where is David Morgans obituary ? 20 min Hot Dose 18
M DOMENICOS slaughter house plans 30 min Never Trust 12
Accident at Dunking Donutd 48 min WHAT 18
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Adam Wolff 6,367
Dunks 1 hr casey 1
Alexandria parsons 1 hr mssexythang 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lee Center Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lee Center People Search