Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Watching your house drug dealer. Out of state plates on the black Chevy Suburban......
You will be very sorry soon!
You better move out of Rome!
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Who ratted him out?
RPD

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Jeff Race did.....his supplier is next! That you?...better save up because they knock down doors and haul you away and next thing you know your voice has been recorded selling and you go away for long time! Bye bye.....
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

I dont know who Jeff Race is ... nor am I his supplier. Just interested. How long is he going away for? Hopefully, quite a while. Heard he was on probation
Drug Sucking Anarchist

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

As always, you may send all confiscated substances to ME for proper disposal.
Pedro

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

RPD wrote:
Jeff Race did.....his supplier is next! That you?...better save up because they knock down doors and haul you away and next thing you know your voice has been recorded selling and you go away for long time! Bye bye.....
Good one , come and get me rent a cop ... Record this Ggggggg Fffffff Yyyyyy Bbbbb iiiiii ttttt cccc hhhhh eeee sssss
JAILER

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one , come and get me rent a cop ... Record this Ggggggg Fffffff Yyyyyy Bbbbb iiiiii ttttt cccc hhhhh eeee sssss
Hey Pedro....you gonna cry when that door slams behind you and your moms is no where around?
I will spit in your food every meal.....15 years x 365....baaahaaahaaa!!!! Enjoy son days are numbered!
Troll Scum_LLC

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Great, another lunatic wannabe cop.
JAILER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pedro....you gonna cry when that door slams behind you and your moms is no where around?
I will spit in your food every meal.....15 years x 365....baaahaaahaaa!!!! Enjoy son days are numbered!
Putting those job skills you picked up @ Mickey D's to good use, eh?
Troll Scum_LLC

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Getting good @ "policing" those cigarette butts?

LMFAO~!
Puerto Rican Pride

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

JAILER wrote:
<quoted text>
Either stay off Topix or solve a real crime TopCop, there are a few unsolved murders in Rome and your worried about nickel and dime sh*t. Keep talking smack little bitch Ill spit on you !
PR trash

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Puerto Rican Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Either stay off Topix or solve a real crime TopCop, there are a few unsolved murders in Rome and your worried about nickel and dime sh*t. Keep talking smack little bitch Ill spit on you !
Your entire race is criminal. ALL of you are trash druggie pedophiles. Bottom of the barrel of human race.....bred to be prisoners. It is your culture you can't help it!
Latino

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah. your little rinky dink city is out of control and you can't handle it so you resort to name calling. We own Rome , more of my people will be moving here this week. We will all get Obama phones , EBT and Foodstamps too. We will also be taking all your white woman and be breeding with them too so now what ..... We own you son bring your azz elsewhere your all soft like babyshit
JAILER

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Latino wrote:
Oh yeah. your little rinky dink city is out of control and you can't handle it so you resort to name calling. We own Rome , more of my people will be moving here this week. We will all get Obama phones , EBT and Foodstamps too. We will also be taking all your white woman and be breeding with them too so now what ..... We own you son bring your azz elsewhere your all soft like babyshit
None of our women are in prison....you must be breeding each other! I know how tough it must be to not know where daddy is....you little man!
Puerto Rican Pride

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

JAILER wrote:
<quoted text>
None of our women are in prison....you must be breeding each other! I know how tough it must be to not know where daddy is....you little man!
No , they are home collecting free money and pregnant with our babies son .. Face it jailer while your at you minimal paying job , we getting paid to sit back clean our cars and take care of your ladies, thanks for taking care of our babies son....now bring that azz to work I want my free money ....
the cleaner

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Were is east Ave at in Rome do they have any good crack cocaine there smass 803 east Ave ppl
eastie

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Puerto Rican Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
No , they are home collecting free money and pregnant with our babies son .. Face it jailer while your at you minimal paying job , we getting paid to sit back clean our cars and take care of your ladies, thanks for taking care of our babies son....now bring that azz to work I want my free money ....
Who the heck is Pedro?
Garden St Posse

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

803 East Ave with black Suburban bought with drug $$$$$$. Trouble coming....judge will be harsh!
You will spend years in prison!
A Friend

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

eastie wrote:
<quoted text>Who the heck is Pedro?
Vote for Pedro...you dirty rican.
Ha Ha

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Wow y'all don't know nothing if that car was bought with drug money they would've taken the car he works too rome ain't shit nothing but snitches know what your talking about before u come out your face wit some shit cuz he will be out real soon!
OCJ

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Ha Ha wrote:
Wow y'all don't know nothing if that car was bought with drug money they would've taken the car he works too rome ain't shit nothing but snitches know what your talking about before u come out your face wit some shit cuz he will be out real soon!
He is not going anywhere......behind bars and going to be losing a lot more soon!
They taped him and he is going away for long time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lee Center Discussions

Search the Lee Center Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
why do blacks like chicken so much? (Jun '12) 6 min pink-pink 44
paul core (Apr '13) 1 hr tax time 11
Historic house JAMES ST 1 hr Really 9
buddy wade brother 1 hr yuk 23
guys do u wear jockstraps,thong, g-string, boxe... (Feb '13) 2 hr Bare ass 36
guys with small ones 2 hr Sue 68
Floyd Ave what happened? 2 hr Sad Fact of the Matter 33
•••
•••