Fusco stole house post
sobad

Rome, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Seems any posts with merit and truth about the grave digging thief get removed. All the truth you read here first about the squirly real property deal was confirmed by his own admission in the half assed sentinel. You are going down Joey! Tic tock....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Topix is corrupt. You can say what ever about whoever as long as it is not the Fusco.
Lol

Rome, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
sobad wrote:
Seems any posts with merit and truth about the grave digging thief get removed. All the truth you read here first about the squirly real property deal was confirmed by his own admission in the half assed sentinel. You are going down Joey! Tic tock....
You have to question what he said in tonight's Rome Rag. Basically he said it was no ones business how he got the house. Someone forgot to tell him now that he is an elected offical and a public figure, that YES he does have to tell people how he got the house. As a public figure the ppublic is entitled to know if the purchase was on the up anhd up or is he pulling some under the table deal to aquire property. There needs to be accountability here. Yes Fusco how did you get the house. Funny other rehab requirements state the purchaser must live on the property not buy it and then have them flip it to someone else. Whats up with that? What the rules only apply to others and not Fusco and his buddies?
sylvanbeach

Camden, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
i new there had to be something with an artile of the mayor,s house.at first i said the mayor in rome,that guy gets his picture in paper all the time but who cares where he lives.he did sound like to say its no ones bussiness. well i can see that brown guy coming back quick,you better hold on to him nexttime.
Fusco Fly Swatter

West Hartford, CT

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Criminal activity involving Fusco is quite obvious.....abuse of office!
Never works as the mayor.....Iron Kettle does not count!
Concerned

Rome, NY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to question what he said in tonight's Rome Rag. Basically he said it was no ones business how he got the house. Someone forgot to tell him now that he is an elected offical and a public figure, that YES he does have to tell people how he got the house. As a public figure the ppublic is entitled to know if the purchase was on the up anhd up or is he pulling some under the table deal to aquire property. There needs to be accountability here. Yes Fusco how did you get the house. Funny other rehab requirements state the purchaser must live on the property not buy it and then have them flip it to someone else. Whats up with that? What the rules only apply to others and not Fusco and his buddies?
I agree something is not right with this. I know a few people who got houses from the city, and had rehab agreements with them. They were told before they signed the rehab agreement a condition was they had to live in the house for at least 5 years before they could sell it. Not from the time they signed the agreement but 5 years after the house was approved. Sorry folks there is something wrong with him being able to buy it so soon after the lawyer got his hands on it.
Hello Again

Liverpool, NY

#7 Feb 3, 2013
neds to be investigated by da's office
James

New York, NY

#8 Feb 3, 2013
I looked at that house during the open house, before the auction. I kept an eye on it since then, to see the progress from the outside. I did notice the For Sale sign out front for about a month or so... Maybe the freeloader's aunt did purchase it without any backroom deals.

Who is going to pay for this house after the elderly woman passes away, or when the freeloading gravedigger is fired in three years?
James

New York, NY

#9 Feb 3, 2013
One other thing...

Did anyone else notice Fusco's aunts new house NOT listed in yesterday's listing of the real estate transfers? If the sale went through last month, it should have been listed. Is the Sentinel doing Fusco a favor by not listing it?
unbelievable

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
YOU ALL ARE SO SMART FIGURE IT OUT!
Loser Alert

West Springfield, MA

#11 Feb 3, 2013
He stole it and Office of Aging wants you all to call and report it!
Wanda

Rome, NY

#12 Feb 3, 2013
James wrote:
One other thing...
Did anyone else notice Fusco's aunts new house NOT listed in yesterday's listing of the real estate transfers? If the sale went through last month, it should have been listed. Is the Sentinel doing Fusco a favor by not listing it?
You won't see it either. If you think Fusco or anyone of his clonies are going to do anything above board then you got another think coming. He is one of the most devious people I know, and I have known him for years. You can not trust him as far as you can throw him.
Maybe it is time

West Springfield, MA

#13 Feb 3, 2013
For DA Scott McNamara to investigate?
Francis

New York, NY

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Wanda wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't see it either. If you think Fusco or anyone of his clonies are going to do anything above board then you got another think coming. He is one of the most devious people I know, and I have known him for years. You can not trust him as far as you can throw him.
And you can't throw his FAT ASS very far. That's for sure!
I'm watching

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>I agree something is not right with this. I know a few people who got houses from the city, and had rehab agreements with them. They were told before they signed the rehab agreement a condition was they had to live in the house for at least 5 years before they could sell it. Not from the time they signed the agreement but 5 years after the house was approved. Sorry folks there is something wrong with him being able to buy it so soon after the lawyer got his hands on it.
The lawyer is the one to look at! He listed it 4 sale as soon as he finished cleaning it up. Joe is just the dope who bought it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buzz 3 min Buzz 4
Bedbugs in Rome 14 min why me 7
Jennifer Proper Cullop 35 min Jennifer cullop 23
Rome needs Real places to work with Real paychecks 2 hr Neighbor 5
in love 3 hr mmee 14
Rfa football 4 hr Fan 16
Really good divorce lawyer?????? 6 hr Amanda 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lee Center Mortgages