Mike

Rochester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2008

I just want to know why Chief Baker has such an issue with Lake Delta? Its been going on for years and just really needs to stop. I've never heard of a fire dept hating another fire dept so much. I thought firefighting was a brotherhood, I don't see any brotherly love coming from LCFD. Wouldn't it be better for the Town of Lee if both fire depts worked together instead of arguing about who is better?
BleedingEyes

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Sounds like he has an issue with life in general if things don't go his way. This guy acts like he's 5, and someone took one of his toys away. I actually can't see why anyone puts up with his crap. Small town mentality.
LEE RES

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

Look, have enough courage to go an talk to him one on one instead of complaining abouit it. remember, you get more with sugar than vinager. Maybe now that Lake Delta has a new chief, he will be a professional and seek to eliminate the distress between the two entities. They do need to work together and become a team. The end result is a community that works together and makes the outcome a safe family environment that we all want to be in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lee Center Discussions

Search the Lee Center Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
hey adam moore got engaged 6 min funny 15
foolsco speaks 43 min digger 3
Resentment Growing Day by Day Toward Joe Fusco (May '13) 55 min City Hall Girl 23
Slaughterhouses 1 hr Joe S 1212 34
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Wake up 6,344
name the biggest breasts in rome 3 hr the cleaner 2
End Times According to Bible Prophecy 4 hr Suzanne 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lee Center Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••