Next Last
Sassy Cat

Jamaica Plain, MA

#1 Oct 14, 2012
How is it to work for this place?
Ralph Nader

New York, NY

#2 Oct 14, 2012
If I had to guess, and this is a fairly well educated guess, I would say insane.
gff

New York, NY

#3 Oct 14, 2012
It sucks and its because of the staff not the people that live there

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 14, 2012
It depends what house you get. gff is right though. The staff in some houses are real back stabbers. Other houses everyone gets along like a family.
works there

Nashua, NH

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Awful place to work. Supervisors are liars and conspire on staff and personnel is full of drunks that lie about everything.
Yeah

Bronx, NY

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Works there: you are an idiot! I enjoy my job! And as far as the personel deal, don't let one person ruin your opinion for an entire agency.
Oh Yeah

Brighton, MA

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Exactly what I mean! I do not share your opinion so I am an idiot? Really? And sweetums more than one drunk in personnel so if you enjoy your job good for you but others know better....
Omg really

Boston, MA

#8 Oct 16, 2012
My friend works there and says its a pit. They call the people they care for "consumers" can you believe that?
They blame whoever they don't like for their own mistakes and there are lots of mistakes they try to cover up.
Slipknot

Boston, MA

#9 Oct 16, 2012
Which house is worst? Camden area is a nightmare I hear.
HOT TAMALE

Rome, NY

#10 Oct 16, 2012
oneda county is a nightmare
Top Dog

Syracuse, NY

#11 Oct 16, 2012
i cant blieve that when people are hired they do not do a complete background check on there spouses do you know how many people work for the state and there husbands have been arrested for drug charges or a re crackheads and dope heads... or the wifes....
me too

Boston, MA

#12 Oct 16, 2012
The people who screen the employees are drunks themselves.
Laurie Leaf was DWI and charged with child endangerment twice yet she is a personnel administrator. What a joke both her and agency.
Wow

Hadley, MA

#14 Oct 16, 2012
They are no longer called consumers they are called individuals. And as far as all the crap that goes on..just ignore it. I've been an employee for 6 years and have seen a lot good and bad. It all depends on where u work tho. I stay to myself do my job and collect my check. Its up to the person if they want to get involved in anything. Like everywhere there are backstabbers and idiot staff..I just choose not to be one of them. And who cares who's spouses r drunks n dopeheads..that's why they r spouses not employees. And Laurie leaf is a nice lady just got caught out there..wrong place wrong time. One of the joys of the job is rehab if u need it...u don't lose ur job u just get better and come back. Life is stressful enough without everyone passing blame on others
Just Ignorant

Uxbridge, MA

#15 Oct 16, 2012
What do you just ignore princess? Enlighten us!

Location hidden

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Wow wrote:
They are no longer called consumers they are called individuals. And as far as all the crap that goes on..just ignore it. I've been an employee for 6 years and have seen a lot good and bad. It all depends on where u work tho. I stay to myself do my job and collect my check. Its up to the person if they want to get involved in anything. Like everywhere there are backstabbers and idiot staff..I just choose not to be one of them. And who cares who's spouses r drunks n dopeheads..that's why they r spouses not employees. And Laurie leaf is a nice lady just got caught out there..wrong place wrong time. One of the joys of the job is rehab if u need it...u don't lose ur job u just get better and come back. Life is stressful enough without everyone passing blame on others
That is all fine if you can ignore but I couldn't.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 16, 2012
My name is not Joanne and as I said I didn't rat. I confronted Nick myself.
Jalapeno Susie

Syracuse, NY

#20 Oct 17, 2012
Wow wrote:
They should also arrest the person who wittnessed the abouse but didn't repot it! You have to be a real scum bag NOT to report abuse on a client in one of the houses!

Location hidden

#21 Oct 17, 2012
Jalapeno Susie wrote:
<quoted text>They should also arrest the person who wittnessed the abouse but didn't repot it! You have to be a real scum bag NOT to report abuse on a client in one of the houses!
This is the only correct statement I have read from you. There is actually hope for you after all.
call the POLICE

Boston, MA

#22 Oct 17, 2012
If you know about abuse CALL the POLICE. It is their job to handle CRIME!
The so called supervisors and personnel prefer to cover up abuse!
hot tamale

Rome, NY

#23 Oct 17, 2012
ddso... don't you know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lee Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still doing me and him! 3 hr Dumb broad 6
gay cruise spots in rome? (Jun '11) 3 hr sucker 28
is it ok to eat your own jizz 4 hr sucker 8
What do you think of Michelle Miner? 4 hr foxy 8
Gay men that drive Monte Carlo's at Dippin' Don... 4 hr gay guy 16
carlie tardugno 4 hr Double bla 17
mike miner bought buckys 5 hr yoman 1
Lee Center Dating
Find my Match

Lee Center Jobs