Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2014
Joke Right

Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

How about doing something about the Salvage yard that was formally Gyro Bobs.This has been overlooked way too long.If you are not capable of doing your job step down and let the town hire someone that will !
Town resident

Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Apparently it is O.K. to have 20 junk vehicles in a closed food establishments parking lot.From wrecks to tow trucks.
Citizen

Andover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Town resident wrote:
Apparently it is O.K. to have 20 junk vehicles in a closed food establishments parking lot.From wrecks to tow trucks.
I have been posting about this on the site, Another Stanhope Hell Hole. It seems Jimmy's dad got very sick and he is just dumping his car and trucks on the Gyro lot. Maybe the Stanhope zoning enforcement officer could check into it.
1 = They can look into how far back the repair bays are to the property behind them.
2 = how many vechicle's don't have plates.
3 = why doesn't his business have any posted handicapped spots.
4 = current registrations on the tow truck fleet.

The potential list seems to be growing.
Citizen

Andover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 24, 2013
 
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been posting about this on the site, Another Stanhope Hell Hole. It seems Jimmy's dad got very sick and he is just dumping his car and trucks on the Gyro lot. Maybe the Stanhope zoning enforcement officer could check into it.
1 = They can look into how far back the repair bays are to the property behind them.
2 = how many vechicle's don't have plates.
3 = why doesn't his business have any posted handicapped spots.
4 = current registrations on the tow truck fleet.
The potential list seems to be growing.
Update;

Drove by yesterday and here is an update.
1= Gyro Bob's still closed and it looks cleaner.
2= Jimmy's has more vehicle's without plate. Used car lot?
3= He seems to have purchased the lot next to the car lot. Now there is stuff behind that location.

Hopefully tax revenue for Stanhope.

Since: Jun 13

North Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Federal Senators and members of Congress in Nv and NJ have reqeusted investgiations agaisnt the US Attorney, US Postmaster and IRS that have protected hundreds of corrupt government offcials The Borugh of Stanhope fired its town Administrator Ricahrd Stewart after he reproted the town's corruptiuon to the corrupt FBI in NJ and the State police but got severence pay. The prior corrupt town administrator teri Massood ran away without servence pay Aafter the Govt Record Council citied the corrupt town's municpal clerk for violating 4 OORA laws Now 100 witnesses have been identified to the press and state senators and reps adn the orrupt GRC will itself be cahgned under Senate bill S-2512 over 100 jdgues and govt attroneys are under investigation by the corrupt NJ Supreme court which just stalls see http://thomascaggiano.com/acjcglenngrant.pdf on filing agaisnt the corrupt Administrator of NJ Courts and the attorneys on the corrupt ACJC that prtoects judges infesting Sussex County, Morris ?County, Essex County and Mercer County. NJ is a ceasepol of corrution with 250 officials, jduges, attorneys, mayors, governing body emmbers, CFO, Professional engineers engaging in fraud, perjury and criminal abuse of ciourt prcoess as perjury and false audit reports are constant in Stanhope for 20 years or more. Get court records from Green township I can't adn the cases were in violation of court rules trasnferred to theat corrut municpal court taht the superior corut already made findings on dozens of false court orders taht the couyrt violated court rules constantly and its corrupt municpal prsoecutor did NOT even ahve a valid contract for years defrauding everyone convicted. See http://thomascaggiano.com for lots of reports, court videos and more. Want to read about the corrupt judges then go to the directory http://thomascaggianocom/corru ptjudges
Citizen

Stanhope, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 30, 2014
 

Judged:

1

governmentcorruption wrote:
Federal Senators and members of Congress in Nv and NJ have reqeusted investgiations agaisnt the US Attorney, US Postmaster and IRS that have protected hundreds of corrupt government offcials The Borugh of Stanhope fired its town Administrator Ricahrd Stewart after he reproted the town's corruptiuon to the corrupt FBI in NJ and the State police but got severence pay. The prior corrupt town administrator teri Massood ran away without servence pay Aafter the Govt Record Council citied the corrupt town's municpal clerk for violating 4 OORA laws Now 100 witnesses have been identified to the press and state senators and reps adn the orrupt GRC will itself be cahgned under Senate bill S-2512 over 100 jdgues and govt attroneys are under investigation by the corrupt NJ Supreme court which just stalls see http://thomascaggiano.com/acjcglenngrant.pdf on filing agaisnt the corrupt Administrator of NJ Courts and the attorneys on the corrupt ACJC that prtoects judges infesting Sussex County, Morris ?County, Essex County and Mercer County. NJ is a ceasepol of corrution with 250 officials, jduges, attorneys, mayors, governing body emmbers, CFO, Professional engineers engaging in fraud, perjury and criminal abuse of ciourt prcoess as perjury and false audit reports are constant in Stanhope for 20 years or more. Get court records from Green township I can't adn the cases were in violation of court rules trasnferred to theat corrut municpal court taht the superior corut already made findings on dozens of false court orders taht the couyrt violated court rules constantly and its corrupt municpal prsoecutor did NOT even ahve a valid contract for years defrauding everyone convicted. See http://thomascaggiano.com for lots of reports, court videos and more. Want to read about the corrupt judges then go to the directory http://thomascaggianocom/corru ptjudges
Good news.

I read Stanhope has started to use their agency's to clean up RT 206 across the street from the Black Forest Inn. They have sold the foreclosed lot and a plan to add sidewalks from Stanhope to Byram. Hopefully when the new owner of the property checks for any problems, garbage, dumped oil, tires everything is ok. Hopefully they will be able to find a buyer for the other location and added revenue.
Again great job to Stanhope government.
Sam

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 4, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Maybe it's time to check out the nonsense that gets dumped in the water behind Montella's property. Shameful.
Hermie

Hopatcong, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 4, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Don't forget the selling of used cars at the Delta Station. This must be overlooked when the Town Officials drive by.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ledgewood Discussions

Search the Ledgewood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Firework slobs Jul 25 shush-timezzz 3
Netcong Board of Education Jul 25 Lenny 3
Latest D.W.I. (Feb '13) Jul 25 Tom 18
N.J. teen who sued parents back in court in dom... Jul 23 Curious 1
Listen monday to friday talk radio Jul 22 Bart 1
Authorities: Four from west Jersey arrested buy... Feb '14 cantbelieve 1
NJ Poll of N.J. voters shows low turnout likely fo... (Jun '10) Feb '13 Larry in VT 60
•••
•••

Ledgewood News Video

•••
•••

Ledgewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ledgewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ledgewood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ledgewood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••