The Million Dollar Fire Truck
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
someone with common sense

Randolph, NJ

#125 Aug 7, 2013
Alright everybody, clearly the one writing all these things or at least a good 75% is Melissa. You're not fooling anyone.
Observer

United States

#126 Aug 7, 2013
someone with common sense wrote:
Alright everybody, clearly the one writing all these things or at least a good 75% is Melissa. You're not fooling anyone.
Are you kidding me? Melissa wouldn't stoop so low. This whole Topix site is absurd and the people who post these ridiculous comments are idiots! Just shows your mentality level to keep gossiping about such stupid things. Clearly you must have better things to do with your lives. There, I've posted my one and only post which goes against everything I believe in, but I couldn't just sit by and let you people bash on others who don't deserve it. Get a life already!!
Cereally

Totowa, NJ

#127 Aug 7, 2013
Can someone start a new topic please? Something positive. How about those concerts this past weekend?! Wow!
I saw the video

Blairstown, NJ

#129 Jan 25, 2014
Check out this video. THREE houses burning in Wharton at the same time with their Million Dollar Aerial Truck sitting in the front, doing nothing (but maybe pumping some water and taking up space!). I would say it would be a HUGE waste of money in Netcong.

http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2014/01/vi...
Top of The Hill

Hopatcong, NJ

#130 Jan 27, 2014
Well I guess your an expert and know why they didn't use it. Could it be the power lines the are overhead? It's great being a Monday Morning Quarterback. I guess they should have put their money into their water system because THREE houses burnt.
Video Vixen

Hopatcong, NJ

#131 Jan 27, 2014
Oh my got look a million dollar ladder in the driveway. Another waste of money.

http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2014/01/co...
idiot

Randolph, NJ

#132 Jan 27, 2014
So I guess Netcong doesn't have overhead power lines???

No more expensive TOYS for the fire dept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ledgewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's with the guy who always sitting in his c... (Apr '17) Oct 13 No Room To Talk 52
News Pastor apologizes after Hopatcong starvation case (Sep '06) Sep 23 Norbert of Norview 2
Netcong School trying to drown taxpayers in 201... (May '16) Sep 22 Wait 75
Netcong Day Sep '17 Fan 2
Ha Aug '17 Lalala 2
News Philips CE To Move To Connecticut (Aug '08) Dec '14 Cong 3
News Authorities: Four from west Jersey arrested buy... (Feb '14) Feb '14 cantbelieve 1

Ledgewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ledgewood Mortgages