First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Yea

Bergenfield, NJ

#142 Jul 29, 2012
Kylos Creed wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be true love and what does it take to be a police office? Furniture?
BIG BALL'S! Go brush up on your Spelling by the way...
ZoomaZoom

Blairstown, NJ

#143 Jul 29, 2012
That barbershop is the shadiest place in downtown Netcong. I've seen hand to hand transactions (most likely drugs) taking place right in front of the place. I heard they do illegal tattoos also. I'm sure that it will be just a matter of time before they step on their own d*ck and run themselves into trouble....I've seen it before and I'll see it again.
doubt it

Landing, NJ

#144 Jul 30, 2012
Ya think so?? In a town that doesn't even enforce it's own ordinances and laws you really think they'll shut them down?? This town doesn't force homewoners to keep their property's presentable they bend the rules for some and not others etc. I could go on but the list is lengthy...this town is just as underhanded as the guys in the "barbershop" just on a different level. Always will be too !!!
Bullcrap

Landing, NJ

#145 Aug 1, 2012
doubt it wrote:
Ya think so?? In a town that doesn't even enforce it's own ordinances and laws you really think they'll shut them down?? This town doesn't force homewoners to keep their property's presentable they bend the rules for some and not others etc. I could go on but the list is lengthy...this town is just as underhanded as the guys in the "barbershop" just on a different level. Always will be too !!!
Well I heard that's the job of the town admin and that he's never there so how could there be any enforcement. How much is he getting paid???????? Did he get another raise?
wow

Hopatcong, NJ

#146 Aug 2, 2012
go shop
knucky thompson

Landing, NJ

#147 Aug 2, 2012
Knucky likes this post :-) Very entertaining. But for the record, leave Jimmy Blesson out of this. He's a victim of good old netcong circumstances. Jimmy will strike when the opportunity presents itself. He's no dummie.

Knucky
Hahaha

Park Ridge, NJ

#148 Aug 3, 2012
This town is nothing but trash no enforcement of any kind done here. 15-20 years ago u would of seen nothing like the way it has gotten. Instead of getting the people that sell and do drugs they bother the people that are actually good.
Laura

Bergenfield, NJ

#149 Aug 3, 2012
knucky thompson wrote:
Knucky likes this post :-) Very entertaining. But for the record, leave Jimmy Blesson out of this. He's a victim of good old netcong circumstances. Jimmy will strike when the opportunity presents itself. He's no dummie.
Knucky
Jimmy is the only good in Netcong! An Awesome Man!
tatey40

Hopatcong, NJ

#150 Aug 10, 2012
I AS A PARENT,HAVE TAKEN MY SON THERE TO GET HIS HAIR CUT,THESE GUY'S ARE GREAT,AND THEY DO THEIR JOB WELL,I HAVE WAITED WITH MY SON AND IT TOOK AWHILE AT LEAST 45MIN+ TO DO THEIR JOB,AND YES THE PARKING IS CRAZY,BUT ITS NOT JUST FOR THE BARBERS,I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE PARK THERE AND GO ACROSS THE STREET TO EITHER CARMINE'S, THE NAIL SALONS,THE LAUNDROMAT THE BAGEL SHOP,AND QUICK CHEK GETS BUSY SOMETIMES TOO,SO WE CAN NOT BLAME THE BARBERS,IT'S A PARKING LOT THAT EVERYONE USE'S AS FOR LATE HOUR'S,SOMETIMES ONE OR TWO OF THE CUTTERS STAY AND DO THEIR FRIENDS WHO CANT MAKE IT AT THE REGULAR HOUR'S,AND THEY STAY FOR THEM,I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MY REGULARS SINCE HOW THEY HELP ME PAY MY BILL'S, I HAVE ONLY SEEN THEM THERE LATE 1 TIME ON MY VISIT TO THE STORE,THEY REALLY ARE A GREAT GROUP OF MEN,ALWAYS ARE VERY POLITE.
Brian McDonald

Phillipsburg, NJ

#151 Jan 16, 2014
Now let's not be ignorant people. I'm sure half your loved ones go there to get a haircut.
brian

Hopatcong, NJ

#152 Jan 17, 2014
Brian McDonald wrote:
Now let's not be ignorant people. I'm sure half your loved ones go there to get a haircut.
you are a little slow in the brains department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ledgewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
netcong auto restorers (Jun '14) Jun 21 WTF 6
Fanuccis Jun 16 YUP 7
Netcong School trying to drown taxpayers in 201... Jun 16 Netcong Dad 6
lvrhs planetarium Jun 2 Agree 3
News Philips CE To Move To Connecticut (Aug '08) Dec '14 Cong 3
News Authorities: Four from west Jersey arrested buy... (Feb '14) Feb '14 cantbelieve 1
Debate: Debt Ceiling - Ledgewood, NJ (Jul '11) Jul '11 bobsuker1 1

Ledgewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ledgewood Mortgages