How do things like this happen.

Posted in the Ledgewood Forum

From Town

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#1 Dec 13, 2013
Someone please say it aint so. How can someone open a Tatoo parlor on the same lot that has a liquor licence is issued to it ? Another slap in the face for Stanhope taxpayers I guess you go get loaded in Shakeys and walk over for a Tatoo how does this fly . Why do we even have elected officials in Stanhope ? And why even pay the Salary for a Zoning officer if this is acceptable in our town.
OMG

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#2 Dec 13, 2013
Time for the taxpayers in Pennington homes and Highpoint condos to open their mouths.This is what we get to look at turning south at the 183 light, a Tatoo parlor.
Main St

Newark, NJ

#3 Dec 14, 2013
Why Is it a bad idea to have a tattoo parlor in town? What rules are they breaking?
whatever

New York, NY

#4 Dec 14, 2013
Wow! A tattoo parlor by a bar? That has to be the biggest concern? What's wrong with it? And guess what! It's on basically a highway. Don't like it? Move away from the main roadway that has commercial property. OR you can simply run for council if you feel you can do better.
OMG

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#5 Dec 14, 2013
whatever wrote:
Wow! A tattoo parlor by a bar? That has to be the biggest concern? What's wrong with it? And guess what! It's on basically a highway. Don't like it? Move away from the main roadway that has commercial property. OR you can simply run for council if you feel you can do better.
I have a better plan when it opens I am going to Shakeys getting drunk then getting aTatoo and the following day going to my lawyers to file the Lawsuit agaist the bar the Tatoo parlor then the town. Since I now regret the tatoo. F.Y.I commercial zone or not, it is the same lot.
Lenny

Netcong, NJ

#6 Dec 16, 2013
Hey, OMG...Get some grammar lessons ,Dude. Moron material.
What the Hell

Orange, NJ

#7 Jan 5, 2014
If you don't like tattoos don't get one. I don't have any tattoos, so I don't go to tattoo parlors. In fact, I don't drink or use hardware supplies, but you don't see me crying that they should shut down Shakey Jakes or Netcong Hardware. You are just an idiot complaining about a local business that you don't like. And I agree with the above, instead of worrying about tattoos, spend your money on some grammar lessons. And while your at it, get some legal advice if you think you can sue the town for letting a business you don't personally approve of operate in a commercial zone, you jackass.
Neighbor

New York, NY

#8 Jan 12, 2014
How can someone open a Tatoo parlor on the same lot that has a liquor licence is issued to it ? Another slap in the face for Stanhope taxpayers.

The business will be paying more taxes than a resident would, so yeah, how is that a slap in the face, exactly?
Man. SMH.
From Town

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#9 Jan 12, 2014
Neighbor wrote:
How can someone open a Tatoo parlor on the same lot that has a liquor licence is issued to it ? Another slap in the face for Stanhope taxpayers.
The business will be paying more taxes than a resident would, so yeah, how is that a slap in the face, exactly?
Man. SMH.
You obviously live in a small house.
From Town

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

#10 Jan 12, 2014
What the Hell wrote:
If you don't like tattoos don't get one. I don't have any tattoos, so I don't go to tattoo parlors. In fact, I don't drink or use hardware supplies, but you don't see me crying that they should shut down Shakey Jakes or Netcong Hardware. You are just an idiot complaining about a local business that you don't like. And I agree with the above, instead of worrying about tattoos, spend your money on some grammar lessons. And while your at it, get some legal advice if you think you can sue the town for letting a business you don't personally approve of operate in a commercial zone, you jackass.
Hey Moron , it has nothing to do with tatoos it is about a liquor licence and a tatoo parlor being operated on the same block and lot.Com mercial or not it is one lot and alcohol should not be served 30 feet away from a tatoo parlor on the same piece of property.
McDougal

Randolph, NJ

#11 Jan 12, 2014
Why not?5807
Tom

Netcong, NJ

#12 Jan 13, 2014
From Town is brain damaged.
im smarter then From Town

Denville, NJ

#13 Jan 16, 2014
What does one have to do with the other? I think the real reason is you dont like tattoos. Having a tattoo shop near a bar is not ilegal, and nor should it be. That just makes no sense. You are probably the same person who thinks that you shouldnt have deer crossing signs on a busy street. You should put them on a less busy street so the deer will cross there instead. You are a Moron! I havent called someone a Moron in a while so thank you. i hope you dont vote, thats ahame if you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ledgewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Hopatcong, NJ 17 hr Nuts 2
Lenape Valley High School 20 hr LVRHS parent 7
Debate: War on Christmas - Hopatcong, NJ Sat Believe 3
Debate: Obama-Economy - Hopatcong, NJ Dec 14 Brooklyn 1
Health Care - Hopatcong, NJ (Sep '09) Dec 14 Brooklyn 4
Netcong, NJ, councilman and St. Michael's churc... (Oct '10) Dec 14 John Flaherty 98
Freeholders do it again Dec 4 Super micro 2

Ledgewood News Video

Ledgewood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ledgewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ledgewood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ledgewood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News