Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81701 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#68768 Sep 3, 2012
I have my head so far up Fartermans Wreck-Tim I can't hear nothin. We are fa&&ot lovers ya know.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#68769 Sep 3, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Imposter!
Hi (unt You like to lick Wreck-Tim. Lets find Farterman.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#68770 Sep 3, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>In old times it was the habit to kill old men when they had passed fifty years. A man who was nearing his fiftieth year had a good son, who was very sorry for his father and hid him in a wine vat, in which he cared for him secretly.
Once he bet with some of his neighbors who should see the first rising of the sun in the morning. The merciful son told his father of his bet, and his father said to him, "Be careful, and when you are at the place to see the rising of the sun take, the precaution not to look to the east as the others will do, but look instead to the west at the highest point of the mountains, and you will win the bet."
The son did as his father had advised him, and so saw first the rising of the sun. When the neighbors asked him who had advised him what to do, he said it was his father, whom he must hide and protect from a forced death. The people were astonished at such clever advice and concluded that the old men are clever and that they do not deserve to be killed, but respected.
Thats Wreck-Tim lick time ya c*cK suker.
Metal Man

Mount Vernon, OH

#68771 Sep 4, 2012
country hick wrote:
more birds fell today
good
phantom 309

United States

#68772 Sep 4, 2012
Yes. The birds are falling
Iknow

Danville, KY

#68773 Sep 4, 2012
falling everywhere to 12-20 gauges and 4-10's.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#68774 Sep 4, 2012
Oh won't somebody please save the birds!

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#68776 Sep 4, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
I have my head so far up Fartermans Wreck-Tim I can't hear nothin. We are fa&&ot lovers ya know.
OPh you have, I glad its you and not me. Do you smell what the Farterman has cook up there? Hehehhehee..

Westmoreland, TN

#68777 Sep 4, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Hi (unt You like to lick Wreck-Tim. Lets find Farterman.
And again did you say that you wanted to lick Fartermans Wreck-Tim. For sure sounds like it...

Westmoreland, TN

#68778 Sep 4, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Thats Wreck-Tim lick time ya c*cK suker.
And now you wanting to lick this other poster's Wreck-Tim and play with his c*cK too. Dang dude you have went overboard..Heehehehhee....
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68780 Sep 4, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Oh won't somebody please save the birds!
They don't have the time to save the birds. They are too busy thinking up wise-crack remarks and outright lies about other posters.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#68781 Sep 4, 2012
Hello Ancient Wolf and all the other regulars and DECENT posters. I see the trollathon is still going strong. Might check in later but really have been too busy enjoying a REAL LIFE and avoiding nasty perverts like the ones oozing on this site. Some things never change. Troll especially. Have a great day, trolls..like Hempburn says...not so much. lol
Haley

Elizabethtown, KY

#68782 Sep 4, 2012
Okay this topic is really annoying this post was like forever ago shut up already about it. Im sick of seeing it on here and im sure im not the only one.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#68783 Sep 4, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hello Ancient Wolf and all the other regulars and DECENT posters. I see the trollathon is still going strong. Might check in later but really have been too busy enjoying a REAL LIFE and avoiding nasty perverts like the ones oozing on this site. Some things never change. Troll especially. Have a great day, trolls..like Hempburn says...not so much. lol
AfakeBeliever is out of the looney bin for a short season. A real life my arse, the freakin' nut house. Ahahahah. Some things never change is correct. AfakeBeliever, the same ol' nasty mouthed cussing wind bag bat. Humpaburn is a Lulu.
lol

Liberty, KY

#68784 Sep 4, 2012
wow
bluefish

United States

#68785 Sep 4, 2012
Good

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#68786 Sep 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have the time to save the birds. They are too busy thinking up wise-crack remarks and outright lies about other posters.
Why don't you save the birds, Scruffy Wolf Nuts? You Regular hijackers are the liars and fakes.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#68787 Sep 4, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you save the birds, Scruffy Wolf Nuts? You Regular hijackers are the liars and fakes.
You are the liar and the fake and full of your smart-ass and unfounded remarks against any poster that is not part of your little group. Your picture is even a fake copied from a British Dentist.

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#68788 Sep 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the liar and the fake and full of your smart-ass and unfounded remarks against any poster that is not part of your little group. Your picture is even a fake copied from a British Dentist.
looks like you have been doin some CSI why dont you CSI on macods and go get dipped like SASQUACK you is smellin up tha thread

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#68789 Sep 4, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>I spend a lot of time working on this coat. There's all the special shampoos,conditioners and hot oil treatments then there's manticure and pedicures it's a lot work being this sexy.
yes keep up tha good work but make sure you keep your sac clean ol scruffy likes a clean sac

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ledbetter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MCC of Paducah. 2 min Olom 2
empty stores at kentucky oaks mall 3 min Sue 2
Drug dealer Scronce 5 min Monica 4
What type of Business would succeed in the Mall... 6 min Sue 2
Ashley drake 1 hr Amen 1
Brooke sisco 1 hr trustorybro 2
Channel 6 news Stephanie Martinez.... 2 hr Jihggf 10

Ledbetter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance