It sucks
SES

Tomball, TX

#5 Mar 5, 2011
I can't wait to go try it out!
Julie

Hilliard, OH

#6 Mar 6, 2011
We went Thursday and really enjoyed it. I don't know who was playing music, but it was good.
Yuzuriha

Trenton, TN

#7 Mar 6, 2011
Is is too expensive? My family is hosting an exchange student and, after seeing it on the news, found it pretty interesting. I'm really excited and looking forward to trying it.
Oh no

Tomball, TX

#8 Mar 7, 2011
We went last week and it took forever to get seated and once we did it was downhill from there! The service was bad and the food was not that good! It cost 28 for two kids meals and a chicken sandwich! We will not be going back!!
Julie

Hilliard, OH

#9 Mar 8, 2011
My meal was ?8 or 9 dollars. The kids were about half that I think. Prices were about the same as we are used to at a place like Applebees or Shoneys.
Oh no

Paducah, KY

#10 Mar 15, 2011
Yes it is the same price as Applebees but it taste nothing like an Applebees and the services really really sucks!! I hated it
smiley

Nashville, TN

#11 Mar 16, 2011
Oh no wrote:
Yes it is the same price as Applebees but it taste nothing like an Applebees and the services really really sucks!! I hated it
I liked it when I went everything tasted great and our server did a really good job!
just wondering

Pflugerville, TX

#12 Mar 27, 2011
Prices were way too high, service was really bad! And didn't have what we ordered and they decided to bring out what they wanted without asking!!
Local girl

United States

#13 Apr 13, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Prices were way too high, service was really bad! And didn't have what we ordered and they decided to bring out what they wanted without asking!!
Who was your waitress?
Just wondering

United States

#14 Apr 14, 2011
Don't know her name, she had longer hair it was in pigtails that night! She was a younger girl and real quiet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ledbetter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lives Matter 1 hr Okay 69
Jason Mcgregory 1 hr Whomp 3
Tessa Jones 2 hr thatsmygirl 14
Pokemon go 2 hr Just wanted to ha... 32
Tlo cavitt court outcome 3 hr Cleveland Brown 13
David A arrested 4 hr Sick 6
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 18

Ledbetter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ledbetter Mortgages