Yes

No

Other (explain below)

gunowner

United States

#5243 Apr 17, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who support the NRA and similar cretinous aggregations have the blood of the children of Sandy hook on their hands willfully and consciously.
Did you hurt yourself posting without name calling? Noe lets work on that profiling thing.
Bud

Garden City, MO

#5244 Apr 17, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Koresh, he got what he deserved. The cult members sacrificed themselves for him. They could have walked away at any time.
So your ok with the kids that were killed by the government in Waco? That's as nutty as holding NRA members responsible for sandy hook.
Why not blame the Chinese for inventing gun powder.
Intelligent people know the truth, Sandy Hook was the fault of a nutty left wing parent.
gunowner

United States

#5246 Apr 17, 2013
Mr. Kangaroo I regret to inform you that in today's Senate all three gun measures were in fact voted down.
Expanded background checks lost 54-56 falling six votes short of the needed 60.
Amendment to ban military style weapons also lost 60-40.
And by a similar margin high capacity magazines also lost.
I understand this maybe a difficult time for you but I do give you my sincerest apologies.
LOL

Junction City, KS

#5247 Apr 17, 2013
Obama spitting sour grapes:

"Speaking in the Rose Garden Wednesday, Obama blamed the gun lobby who "willfully lied" and senators who "failed" for the Senate's vote against the background check bill.

Instead of supporting this compromise, the gun lobby and its allies willfully lied about the bill," Obama said, and Senators "caved" to the pressure."

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/...

The people win against the government!
Bud

Garden City, MO

#5248 Apr 17, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who paved the roads in your county?
Most likely some "gunfags".

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5249 Apr 17, 2013
sallys sister wrote:
<quoted text> So you are saying they didn't have any of the rights under the bill of rights. If someone has radical views but obey the law aren't they entitled to the same protection under the law? I believe you have rights Roo despite your radical views why not those you don't agree with?
My views are normal unlike yours. Giving him a fair trial would have been preferable but LEOs are reluctant to expose themselves to sniper fire.

Location hidden

#5250 Apr 17, 2013
gunowner wrote:
Mr. Kangaroo I regret to inform you that in today's Senate all three gun measures were in fact voted down.
Expanded background checks lost 54-56 falling six votes short of the needed 60.
Amendment to ban military style weapons also lost 60-40.
And by a similar margin high capacity magazines also lost.
I understand this maybe a difficult time for you but I do give you my sincerest apologies.
No worries. it's a long game. With a recorded vote people can make informed voting decisions.

Location hidden

#5251 Apr 17, 2013
LOL wrote:
Obama spitting sour grapes:
"Speaking in the Rose Garden Wednesday, Obama blamed the gun lobby who "willfully lied" and senators who "failed" for the Senate's vote against the background check bill.
Instead of supporting this compromise, the gun lobby and its allies willfully lied about the bill," Obama said, and Senators "caved" to the pressure."
http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/...
The people win against the government!
the criminals and gun merchants anyhow
gunowner

United States

#5252 Apr 17, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. it's a long game. With a recorded vote people can make informed voting decisions.
Didn't realize infringing the rights granted by the constitution to law abiding citizens was a game.
gunowner

United States

#5253 Apr 17, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
the criminals and gun merchants anyhow
according to you anyone who legally owns a gun is a criminal.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5254 Apr 18, 2013
gunowner wrote:
<quoted text>according to you anyone who legally owns a gun is a criminal.
Where Americans are in this point in history is the same place they were back in 1776, struggling for liberty and freedom.

&li st=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg
just a thought

Coffeyville, KS

#5256 Apr 18, 2013
Roo you can call me a puss while hiding behind your keyboard but calling me a "low information voter" is just ignorant on your part....I require info on a man I am going to vote for, you side with a president that hides his past from you and not only supports but expands on things he accused the last president of being unpatriotic for. And you accuse ONLY the right of lying to Americans. That alone proves how "low informed" you are! I could have told you the bill wasn't going to pass a long time ago. We will not just let the liberals take our guns or our right to have them. Tried and failed, try again and we will clear the traitors out of office.
just a thought

Coffeyville, KS

#5258 Apr 18, 2013
Why is it that Obama says jobs are the first thing on his mind in the morning and the last thing on his mind at night and yet all he talks about and all he gets involved in are social issues that usually have no positive impact on jobs, for Americans anyway? He cares nothing about jobs or American's.

Location hidden

#5259 Apr 18, 2013
gunowner wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't realize infringing the rights granted by the constitution to law abiding citizens was a game.
There are no rights to gun ownership included in "rights granted by the constitution to law abiding citizens" except to naive idiots fooled by the NRA and similar pro-crime lobbies.

Location hidden

#5260 Apr 18, 2013
gunowner wrote:
<quoted text>according to you anyone who legally owns a gun is a criminal.
I challenge you to prove that, since I've never said that.

I do not think you are a "criminal" per se; just a very naive case of arrested development who really believes what grirters like Wayne LaPierre tell you.
just a thought

Coffeyville, KS

#5261 Apr 18, 2013
Agnogstick the right doesn't want to "weasel" out of taking responsibility for their own individual actions, they just are not going to allow the libs to put the fault on everyone for the actions of a few. We are each responsible for what we do, not what everyone else does. Your problem is you buy into the view of the "collective" and they have no understanding of personal responsibility.

Location hidden

#5262 Apr 18, 2013
just a thought wrote:
Roo you can call me a puss while hiding behind your keyboard but calling me a "low information voter" is just ignorant on your part....I require info on a man I am going to vote for
Ah, such as his NRA rating? So in other words you are one of Wayne LaPierre's beyotches.
you side with a president that hides his past from you
Oh, no, you didn't really say that. You are outing yourself as a Birfer, you poor deluded SOB!
and not only supports but expands on things he accused the last president of being unpatriotic for.
Specifics? BHO supports drones and The Patriot Act? Anybody who didn't know that was coming from a conservative Democrat is truly naive.
And you accuse ONLY the right of lying to Americans.
Where was this, child? I've repeatedly said all politicians lie on Topix.
That alone proves how "low informed" you are! I could have told you the bill wasn't going to pass a long time ago.
So could anybody who knows how Washington works and how unpatriotic organizations like the NRA control Congress.
We will not just let the liberals take our guns or our right to have them.
You poor deluded fools, no one, and certainly no "liberals" are trying to do that. We are just showing how you would be a better person if you gave up your lethal toys voluntarily.
Tried and failed, try again and we will clear the traitors out of office.
Let's see how well that's going to work in 2014 when a lot of candidates are going to be running against the NRA and finding that a winning platform.

It is the NRA and its dupes, poor asses like you, who are the traitors. with your whining insistence on keeping your toys you crap on America. the blood of the Sandy Hook students is on the hands of idiots like you.

Location hidden

#5263 Apr 18, 2013
just a thought wrote:
Agnogstick the right doesn't want to "weasel" out of taking responsibility for their own individual actions, they just are not going to allow the libs to put the fault on everyone for the actions of a few. We are each responsible for what we do, not what everyone else does. Your problem is you buy into the view of the "collective" and they have no understanding of personal responsibility.
word salad

Location hidden

#5264 Apr 18, 2013
just a thought wrote:
Why is it that Obama says jobs are the first thing on his mind in the morning and the last thing on his mind at night and yet all he talks about and all he gets involved in are social issues that usually have no positive impact on jobs, for Americans anyway? He cares nothing about jobs or American's.
Well, we're going to need guards for the FEMA camps
TheCataclysmicAb yss

Shawnee, KS

#5266 Apr 18, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
It's sad how the Extreme Right has rallied around all this false patriotism and fake flag-waving to weasel out of taking responsibility for their own actions.
Yea! How dare they stand up for their rights! Bastards!

"to weasel out of taking responsibility for their own actions.."

I really enjoyed that part. What actions are you referring to? It's particularly ironic considering liberals would give up every right they had if it meant shirking the responsibility for their own personal safety. Where is the outcry for the innocent children killed Iraq or Afghanistan? How about a child (shot in the back) and mother (shot in the head while holding a 10 month old) MURDERED at Ruby Ridge? 76 men, women, and children MURDERED in the Waco siege? And what is your friend Roo's liberal response to that..? "They deserved what they got." What a disgusting reply. The fact that anyone can still portay some sort of moral high ground after spewing such garbage is laughable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
this girl lives in your town Jan '15 concerned american 2
james sutton/wolf creek (Mar '14) Mar '14 ksu_nutzer 4
Nathanial K. Hoge (Jan '14) Jan '14 Malcom T 1
George Zimmerman back on trial (Sep '13) Sep '13 Patrick Bartek 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Lebo, KS (Aug '11) Aug '13 Thaddeus Sturtevant 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '11 GFYS 16
News Fire Claims the Lives of Young Kansas Family (Jun '10) Sep '10 partnerincrime 5
More from around the web

Lebo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]