Cop Allegedly 'Fought Back A Smile' A...

Cop Allegedly 'Fought Back A Smile' After Fatally Shooting Friendly Dog

There are 4 comments on the Switched story from Apr 29, 2014, titled Cop Allegedly 'Fought Back A Smile' After Fatally Shooting Friendly Dog. In it, Switched reports that:

A traveler from Maine said a small-town Louisiana police officer smirked after fatally shooting his "incredibly friendly" dog on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

Hope you get yours

Welch, WV

#1 Apr 29, 2014
I can bet this is the first time this cop has fired his gun in the line of duty.
To afraid to pull it on someone who would take it away from him and use it on him, he ends the life of a friendly dog with a bullet to the head and then fights back a smile. What a true piece of shit, I can only hope Karma will be seeing you soon.
JERRI

Greeneville, TN

#2 Apr 29, 2014
I bet you're right. This is so ridiculous, I mean really. It would be incredibly funny if he were to answer a REAL call for a REAL situation going down and end up caught in a hail of ammo coming at him.....and unable to dodge all of it. I'd love to see THAT story in the local news.
Probably won't happen but sure as hell wouldn't hurt my feelings if it did.
Karma will get him someday and somehow. And when it does, he need not ask "why me", because he already knows what a sack of crap he is and what he deserves.
Rowdy

Haslet, TX

#3 May 2, 2014
http://m.sulphurdailynews.com/article/2014042... mayor's email is in the comments
Riding Dirty in Sulphur

Lake Charles, LA

#4 May 12, 2014
They have quite a few Dirty Cops in Sulphur

Wish the State Police would do a sting operation
On the Sulphur Police.
And Quick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leblanc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angele font new man is yuck Nov 22 High maintenance 4
Missy Attales (May '16) Nov 22 Larry rougeau 3
News Seventeen-year-old Derrick Randle was charged w... Nov 22 Rainbow Kid 3
Looking for freaks i Elton (Jan '15) Nov 19 Ladies man 2
Jojo And Stacy Nov 16 Salt lick 4
Courtney Durio (Jun '12) Nov 13 Lauren 3
Nickie LeJeune (Dec '15) Nov 13 Joni 2

Leblanc Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance