Does anyone know how Fatina Anderson ...

Does anyone know how Fatina Anderson got out of jail?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ricky

Lebanon, VA

#1 Sep 3, 2010
Fatina Anderson has put all her friends in prison so how did she get caught selling fake pills?

Is she a Narc??
Octavius

Lebanon, VA

#2 Sep 3, 2010
Fatina Anderson is out of jail and no she is not a narc. She might be a user but she is not a narc. She lives at the Carriage House and minds her own business so leave it there. Okay??????

She has been around this town so long that she knows everyone who buys, sells, uses, etc. so you might want to watch what you say about her. Remember, she has nothing to lose, she has already lost it all.
Assumptions

Natural Bridge, VA

#3 Sep 3, 2010
It's called BOND! Check into it. So many people are so ignorant to how the judicial system actually works. She is NOT a narc & has taken full responsibility for her actions so back off.
urclueless

Tazewell, VA

#4 Sep 3, 2010
I agree with the others! Mind your own friggin business...whats your problem, you worried maybe she'll narc on you?!?!? The judicial system has a bonding system that allowed her to be released, and the key word in her charges were FAKE narcotics not the real deal like the rest of the drugs that were sold by the others that wre arrested. Granted , Fatina does use, but for the most part after many, many years of abuse, she really does keep to herself and for the most part minds her own business, I suggest you do the same, like the others said b4, she has nothing else to lose, she's already lost it all...so just leave her alone!!!
Ricky wrote:
Fatina Anderson has put all her friends in prison so how did she get caught selling fake pills?
Is she a Narc??
tiptoed

Abingdon, VA

#5 Sep 3, 2010
well I assume she "walked" out if jailk with her monoploy get out of jail frre card....LMAO who cares....
sookeit2me

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2010
Fatina is a nasty hooker that left her kids. I heard she blew your your daddy while your momma watched 2"ur clueless "lol .. I bet she would blow me if i gave her some rock :)~
the kutter

Richlands, VA

#7 Sep 3, 2010
Fake dope LOL. Imma guessin' after 30 yearz itz come down tu dat........
Big Ed

Lebanon, VA

#8 Sep 3, 2010
Fatina is a good hearted person, she just don't know when to shut her mouth. She will give you the last thing she has but at the same time she will give one hand and take with the other.
Fatina is an old hippy lost in time.

She has had a hard life in her childhood and in her married life. No one knows what she went through as a child or as a wife. So back your ass off and leave her ass alone.

She is not a Narc!!
Jarome

Lebanon, VA

#9 Sep 3, 2010
sookeit2me wrote:
Fatina is a nasty hooker that left her kids. I heard she blew your your daddy while your momma watched 2"ur clueless "lol .. I bet she would blow me if i gave her some rock :)~
Fatina gave up her kids for drugs, she put them in Mountain Mission School. She is a sorry ass excuse for a human being much less a mother. She has done every damn man in Russell and Tazewell County! She needs to be dead!
Cristy

Lebanon, VA

#10 Sep 3, 2010
the kutter wrote:
Fake dope LOL. Imma guessin' after 30 yearz itz come down tu dat........
Fatina knows her pills all too well for them to be "fake". She might have been buying pills but I very seriously doubt she was selling any because she like them all too well.

I think its time she got busted and she deserves to be in jail because she has been doing this for years and everyone turned their heads in hopes she would O.D. One dead head off the street the system don't have to keep up.
Assumptions

Natural Bridge, VA

#11 Sep 3, 2010
Couldn't have said it better myself Ed.

Apparently Jarome, you must not know her as well as you think you do. She DID f**k up & she's well aware of the mistakes she's made. BUT her children & family love her (it's called forgiveness), so wishing death on her is slightly distastful, uncalled for, & in my opinion childish. This site has become a playground for trashtalkers who don't have enough gumption to confront people with their gossip. Sad really that people have nothing better to do than to anonymously run people in the ground.

As said several times before, Fatina has had a difficult life & ALOT of those problems she brought on herself. She's made her bed, she's laying in. End of story. Leave it alone.
Agree

Roanoke, VA

#13 Sep 3, 2010
She does have children. I know her daughter Amanda personally she is a wonderful person that doesn't deserve this type of gossip about her mother. Leave it alone!
all about her

Lebanon, VA

#14 Sep 3, 2010
fantina is a good hearted person and does mean well, and "agree" is right she doesnt deserve this and neither does her children.all of her children are really sweet. im sure if this was ur mother u wouldnt want anyone to write about her or ur family so leave fantina alone and talk about someone else or tell us about yourself and why u started this bullshit,read the paper it was in lebanon news and she did get bonded out by her loving friends that care. and if u need to know more just call her at the carriage house, im sure if she wants u to know she will tell u herself.
Fantina

Blacksburg, VA

#15 Sep 3, 2010
Fantina is an unusual name around here, I went to school with a Fantina he last name then was Puckett. Is this the same one? Beautiful girl in high school.
puckett

Lebanon, VA

#16 Sep 3, 2010
Fantina wrote:
Fantina is an unusual name around here, I went to school with a Fantina he last name then was Puckett. Is this the same one? Beautiful girl in high school.
yes it is the same one and u are right that is an unusual name around town so if it is ever heard its fatina ann puckett anderson
the kutter

Richlands, VA

#17 Sep 3, 2010
Whatz happened tu Snide.......
She Knows

Lebanon, VA

#18 Sep 4, 2010
First of all I want to say Fatina Anderson is like a sister to me! I Love her with all of my heart. No One knows what she has been through. She was one of the most beautifulest girls in LHS. She has had a hard life and no one knows. She is one of the most resourcefulness lady in the county. Yes..she made a mistake but you don't know what she has been trough. You can go to her and she would do without to give you her food, ect.. So.. I would advise anyone to shut the hell up and leave her alone. She has no home and is living in the carriage house. I have seen her do without food to give to others.

You was the prettiest girls in Lebanon High School and all the boys would just melt when they saw you. David was a very lucky man to have gotten you.
I Love you always!
No one will ever know what she has been though with her husband. Her kids went to MMS because she knew that was best for them at the time.. She has never had no one to love her. I know for a fact she loves her kids and would do anything for them. She used to be a good mother to them but she got sick and was unable to care for them and I give her all the praise for that!!!
Her parents didn't want her, her husband abused her physically, mentally, and sexually.
Fatina is a Cristian person and I know it for a fact. If God can forgive her then why can't the world?
I love you Fatina and you are my sister. We have so much in common.
Keep your hopes high and your faith strong and Never Never give up!

I will always love you like a sister!! We have had some good time together and I will never forget them. I will take them to my grave.

You are a fighter!! STAY STRONG! Your children all love you very much. They know what happened and it wasn't all you.
the kutter

Richlands, VA

#19 Sep 4, 2010
She Knows wrote:
First of all I want to say Fatina Anderson is like a sister to me! I Love her with all of my heart. No One knows what she has been through. She was one of the most beautifulest girls in LHS. She has had a hard life and no one knows. She is one of the most resourcefulness lady in the county. Yes..she made a mistake but you don't know what she has been trough. You can go to her and she would do without to give you her food, ect.. So.. I would advise anyone to shut the hell up and leave her alone. She has no home and is living in the carriage house. I have seen her do without food to give to others.
You was the prettiest girls in Lebanon High School and all the boys would just melt when they saw you. David was a very lucky man to have gotten you.
I Love you always!
No one will ever know what she has been though with her husband. Her kids went to MMS because she knew that was best for them at the time.. She has never had no one to love her. I know for a fact she loves her kids and would do anything for them. She used to be a good mother to them but she got sick and was unable to care for them and I give her all the praise for that!!!
Her parents didn't want her, her husband abused her physically, mentally, and sexually.
Fatina is a Cristian person and I know it for a fact. If God can forgive her then why can't the world?
I love you Fatina and you are my sister. We have so much in common.
Keep your hopes high and your faith strong and Never Never give up!
I will always love you like a sister!! We have had some good time together and I will never forget them. I will take them to my grave.
You are a fighter!! STAY STRONG! Your children all love you very much. They know what happened and it wasn't all you.
What time zone r u livin' in.........
Francesca

Lebanon, VA

#20 Sep 4, 2010
Kutter...

Go get your GED...
You are crazy! Stay off of all the topix's. Hell, do you work? You can go on any topix anywhere and you got your nasty ass on it. You just know too much for one and not enough for two. Sooooooooooooooo GET THE HELL OFF OF TOPIX, YOU DAMN IGNORANT IDIOT!
the kutter

Richlands, VA

#21 Sep 4, 2010
Francesca wrote:
Kutter...
Go get your GED...
You are crazy! Stay off of all the topix's. Hell, do you work? You can go on any topix anywhere and you got your nasty ass on it. You just know too much for one and not enough for two. Sooooooooooooooo GET THE HELL OFF OF TOPIX, YOU DAMN IGNORANT IDIOT!
Franny, Franny, ur face lookz like ur fanny........who died n made u boss........oh yea, u got ur certification n badge n number from da Topix police........Lebanonese...... ...kiss my nasty a**, pleaze......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paige breeding 8 hr Hmm0 1
Fed Up 13 hr Jack 2
Russell County Public Schools Wed Saying 9
Russell County Board of Supervisors Tue Tom 5
Who got Dug up at the grave yard Tue My my 8
Granny gets investigation she donít want! Tue Not a sports fan 11
What Happened to Me Too Tue Raymond 31

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages