How many Boards for Alice Meade????

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Dotson

Lebanon, VA

#1 Aug 5, 2010
How many boards are they going to put Alice Meade on in this County?? Everytime you pick up the Lebanon News, you see Old Alice Meade chairperson for a board. Hell, why don't she go home and retire.
I am sicking of looking at her ugly face!!!
Leave Alice Alone

Fairfax, VA

#2 Aug 5, 2010
She works hard and does a good job for us.
Come on now

Roanoke, VA

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Everyone knows Alice is just a glorified secretary. Jim Gillespie gave her the title 'Assistant County Administrator' and a little raise so he wouldn't have to hire someone and expose all the dirty little secrets he keeps with dennis jones, danny brown, harry rutherford and andy chafin's cumberland plateau company.

I have a feeling their little party is getting ready to end soon...
Dye

Lebanon, VA

#4 Aug 5, 2010
Yes and a little under-the-table too going on like just happen to find some money in the budget to get her poor old retired husband a little job on the side for the county.. Well..thats so nice that we got money hid in the budget to create little positions "called hush-money" but we cant afford receration or nothing for the kids in our county to do. You ask about getting a theatre, bowling alley, etc..no money but all of a sudden you can find that the school board, board of supervisors, etc. just happen to find some money to create little part-time positions like Bob Hillman (School Board Member) did for his x-son-in-law John Bartee. Where do they come up with all these titles and exactly what do these people do that they create little part-time positions for??
This whole elected bunch of crooked people we elected is all in the bed together. Webbed up tighter than a nun's P****.
We need the samething that Buchanan County got on the coon-dog deal done to this county. And RUN every damn one of them out of this county and start over.
Dye

Lebanon, VA

#5 Aug 5, 2010
HELP EARL....
WE ARE IN NEED OF A "VOICE" NEWSPAPER IN RUSSELL COUNTY.
EARL COLE, IF YOU WILL PRINT UP THIS SHIT, WE WILL GET TOGETHER AND PAY YOU AND HELL WITH THE LEBANON NEWS AND THEIR HIDDEN LITTLE SECRETS.
ANYONE EVER READ THE "VOICE" NEWSPAPER, WRITTEN BY EARL COLE?? HE DON'T COVER RUSSELL COUNTY BUT WE CAN GET HIM TO IF THERE'S ENOUGH MONEY ON THE TABLE.
WHO IS UP FOR THE "VOICE", GO TO THE TAZEWELL COUNTY LINE AND PICK YOU UP A COPY, EARL DON'T CULL NO ONE, SHIT IS SHIT, IF IT'S ON YOU, IF ITS ON ME. SO...LOOK OUT BOARD OF SUPERVISORS, SCHOOL BOARD, IDA, ETC...OLD EARL COLE MIGHT JUST BE COMING TO TOWN WITH THE "VOICE" NEWSPAPER AND YOU CANT BUY HIM OFF!!
Helton

Lebanon, VA

#6 Aug 6, 2010
where do u get the newspaper voice by Earl Cole? How do u contact him about uncovering Ruseell Counies diry little secret underthetable brought out to the pubic?
Know Her Well

Lebanon, VA

#7 Aug 6, 2010
Come on now wrote:
Everyone knows Alice is just a glorified secretary. Jim Gillespie gave her the title 'Assistant County Administrator' and a little raise so he wouldn't have to hire someone and expose all the dirty little secrets he keeps with dennis jones, danny brown, harry rutherford and andy chafin's cumberland plateau company.
I have a feeling their little party is getting ready to end soon...
They found money to creat a new job and fancy title for Andrew Chafin's girlfriend, Patty Nichlos. She came in from Wise Co. where she ripped off everybody over there. Then she took over his dead wife's business and run it in the ground, after she fired all the long time employees. Patty Nichlos has a high school education. The only job she ever got on her own was working at the Piggly Wiggly. The most work experience she has is hoping in bed with every man that will support her and give her a high paying job. This is one woman that has sleep her way to the top. She was trash when she lived in Powell Valley and she is trash here in Russell County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pageants 5 hr girt 2
Lee Lawson Fox Meadows 5 hr showtime 2
Looking for love 14 hr Mark 1
Elk Garden Animosity (May '12) Mon Know whatI 2
Large white dog (fair warning) Sun Serious 1
No sauce Pizza? May 3 meeee 2
Huge wreck May 2 girt 10
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE