First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CandyKisses

Lebanon, VA

#1 Jul 25, 2012
So is taco bell coming to Lebanon or not..
wayne
#2 Jul 25, 2012
CandyKisses wrote:
someone said it was gonnaa take Pals out of business.Just what i heard it would be better than Pals...
CandyKisses

Lebanon, VA

#3 Jul 25, 2012
Oooh so taco bell is coming to Lebanon. Thank you to the town of Lebanon!
Yea Right

Lebanon, VA

#4 Jul 26, 2012
LOL! This is a load of SHAT! I will believe it when I see it under construction. Rumor has been floating around for years. Was supposed to go in with KFC, but never did. Would be nice thou.
Ruby
#5 Jul 29, 2012
Yea Right wrote:
LOL! This is a load of SHAT! I will believe it when I see it under construction. Rumor has been floating around for years. Was supposed to go in with KFC, but never did. Would be nice thou.
someone said it was going to take over the location of Pals.It would be great to take a sucky resturant out and place awsome one in town that would do some great business to the town and make awsome food besides driving to richlands or abindgon to eat taco bell everyone loves taco bell WAY better then damed ol Pals.
True

Boiling Springs, SC

#6 Jul 30, 2012
I went to Pals one time and that visit made it my last. I ordered my food, drove 10 mins home and by the time I pulled into the driveway my Pals carry-out bag was soaked in grease!! Out with the grease hut; in with Americas best loved affordable, fast, friendly restaurant TACO BELL!!
Ruby
#7 Jul 30, 2012
True wrote:
I went to Pals one time and that visit made it my last. I ordered my food, drove 10 mins home and by the time I pulled into the driveway my Pals carry-out bag was soaked in grease!! Out with the grease hut; in with Americas best loved affordable, fast, friendly restaurant TACO BELL!!
thats y they call it the grease pit..
Candy

Lebanon, VA

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Yeah last year there ac went out and the eployees was working in extreem hot conditions some one said that it was 110 degrees with all the equipment on and working they had 1800degrees but the boss wouldnt shut down, wow real safe huh. you take working in the extreme heat you could pass out I heard the employess were sitting in the freezers to cool down. Weres the labor board? Maybe next time it happens all employees shouldnt go to work till its completey fixed.I know for a fact the boss wasnt working long in that condition why did he make his emlpoyess?There shake machine didnt have time to recover to make shakes there mayo was melting it was so hot they just placed it on ice, That didnt work for long it was to hot to keep at a safe food temp.I saw one day one of the employees was in a hurry and he placed a raw meat pattie in the micowave and even in the frier and served it.They serve there chicken raw. I heard there was one of the local lawyers office workers got served a raw hotdog..Your all worried what the outside of the building looks like beside having all the correct food saftey on the inside.Have you ever heard of FOOD POSIONING..? Food Posioning can kill you your a business owner and you dont know food saftey? WOW what a owner.Wonder what Pal Barger and Thom Crosbie thinks of this owner/store.I was told the owner of Pals gets online and reads this topix messages about this resturant,I was told that he does read them and then discusses them with the employees that is working at the time he reads them.Everyone laughs and critizes the statements and places there opion about the comment.The boss has them to clean outside shouldnt it start from the inside then outside?
huh

Lebanon, VA

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Candy wrote:
Yeah last year there ac went out and the eployees was working in extreem hot conditions some one said that it was 110 degrees with all the equipment on and working they had 1800degrees but the boss wouldnt shut down, wow real safe huh. you take working in the extreme heat you could pass out I heard the employess were sitting in the freezers to cool down. Weres the labor board? Maybe next time it happens all employees shouldnt go to work till its completey fixed.I know for a fact the boss wasnt working long in that condition why did he make his emlpoyess?There shake machine didnt have time to recover to make shakes there mayo was melting it was so hot they just placed it on ice, That didnt work for long it was to hot to keep at a safe food temp.I saw one day one of the employees was in a hurry and he placed a raw meat pattie in the micowave and even in the frier and served it.They serve there chicken raw. I heard there was one of the local lawyers office workers got served a raw hotdog..Your all worried what the outside of the building looks like beside having all the correct food saftey on the inside.Have you ever heard of FOOD POSIONING..? Food Posioning can kill you your a business owner and you dont know food saftey? WOW what a owner.Wonder what Pal Barger and Thom Crosbie thinks of this owner/store.I was told the owner of Pals gets online and reads this topix messages about this resturant,I was told that he does read them and then discusses them with the employees that is working at the time he reads them.Everyone laughs and critizes the statements and places there opion about the comment.The boss has them to clean outside shouldnt it start from the inside then outside?
How do you get a raw hot dog?
Just me

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2012
LIES
Pals

Salem, VA

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Candy wrote:
The air condition part is 100% correct I do know that for a fact.
ashley

Honaker, VA

#12 Jul 31, 2012
Candy wrote:
YOU ARE SO STUPID AMANDA! ONLY EMPLOYEES AND EX EMPLOYEES KNOW ABOUT BEING IN THE FREEZERS. BOO HOO YOU GOT FIRED, GET THE HELL OVER IT...
Lexie
#13 Jul 31, 2012
ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE SO STUPID AMANDA! ONLY EMPLOYEES AND EX EMPLOYEES KNOW ABOUT BEING IN THE FREEZERS. BOO HOO YOU GOT FIRED, GET THE HELL OVER IT...
she didnt get fired she quite BIG diffrences get ur stuff straight
Lexie
#14 Jul 31, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get a raw hot dog?
there hotdogs are frozen and raw.
Just me

Wilmington, NC

#15 Jul 31, 2012
She didnt quit she was making statments on facebook and shes gone . YES U HAV TO HAV WORKED THERE TO KNOW SOME STUFF . LIKE THE WORD USE "LINE" . ONLY ONES THERE KNOW THIS . OR THE OWNERS COME U PEOPLE DONT FING KNOW THIS . LIKE PLEASE TELL ME ONES WHO NEVER HAV WORKED THERE WHTS THE FRONT LINE . U DONT KNOW . IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT GO . BUT THE OWNER OF THIS ONE IS A GOOD GUY . AND THE WORKERS ARE GOOD PEOPLE .
ashley

Honaker, VA

#16 Jul 31, 2012
Lexie wrote:
<quoted text>she didnt get fired she quite BIG diffrences get ur stuff straight
whatever you say amanda, we all know. btw, how many names do you have!?
amanda
#17 Aug 1, 2012
Just me wrote:
She didnt quit she was making statments on facebook and shes gone . YES U HAV TO HAV WORKED THERE TO KNOW SOME STUFF . LIKE THE WORD USE "LINE" . ONLY ONES THERE KNOW THIS . OR THE OWNERS COME U PEOPLE DONT FING KNOW THIS . LIKE PLEASE TELL ME ONES WHO NEVER HAV WORKED THERE WHTS THE FRONT LINE . U DONT KNOW . IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT GO . BUT THE OWNER OF THIS ONE IS A GOOD GUY . AND THE WORKERS ARE GOOD PEOPLE .
ok ask dustin and alice i quite duh i didnt get fired sorry to bust ur bubble yeah i made true statements on fb yeah i did.and get ur dam info correct before u jack that jaw ask dustin for ur self.Never got fired at Pals.Big diffrence...
bonzo3

Castlewood, VA

#18 Aug 1, 2012
Taco bell?
Just me

United States

#19 Aug 1, 2012
I can ask all of them . And santana and becky and monica and angie and judy . I dont ask dustin cause he is not going talk about u .
Joan
#20 Aug 1, 2012
CandyKisses wrote:
forreal is taco bell coming to leb or not.Wisand hope it does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 2 min FSM 41,996
Beth Shortt Widener 2 hr Just a old lady 44
Glenn Miller (Feb '13) 3 hr Being honest 3
Jamie Hall 10 hr Roman Reigns 9
Negro boys making rap album in Lebanon Fri Lmfao 12
New School Board (Dec '15) Apr 19 Glenda 182
Candida singleton Apr 19 Colt 2

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance