mom

Herndon, VA

#1 Apr 14, 2013
have u herd about the lebanon kfc its so nasty the bar is alway out of food or not kept clean. The manager is a joke i have been going there for years and i never saw him work. i herd that he is mean to his workers. i think if they got rid of his ass it would go shoother there. O AND THERE IS A FAT GUY THAT I SAW THAT WAS DIPPING AND HE SPIT IN THE DRAIN OR ON THE FLOOR AND I HAVE PEOPLE HAS SAW IT TO
Melissa

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 14, 2013
mom wrote:
have u herd about the lebanon kfc its so nasty the bar is alway out of food or not kept clean. The manager is a joke i have been going there for years and i never saw him work. i herd that he is mean to his workers. i think if they got rid of his ass it would go shoother there. O AND THERE IS A FAT GUY THAT I SAW THAT WAS DIPPING AND HE SPIT IN THE DRAIN OR ON THE FLOOR AND I HAVE PEOPLE HAS SAW IT TO
And you feel like putting something like this on a gossip site is going to do anything? Instead of putting it on here, why not call the district or regional office to voice or file a complaint? By putting such nonsense on here just makes it appear as if you're a former employee or you have something personal against the manager.
I'm sure there's a number posted on the drive thru window, or in the lobby so you can contact them. Here's another idea, since you don't mind writing on websites, go to theirs and write a complaint. I realize you probably can't do that anonymously, but if you aren't doing it for a personal reason, but to let them know they aren't doing a good job, you shouldn't mind...just sayin, "mom".
true

Castlewood, VA

#3 Apr 15, 2013
mom wrote:
yes i know this to be true he has always done this i would not eat there.
Dumb ass people

Roanoke, VA

#4 Apr 15, 2013
mom wrote:
Just how STUPID are you? I know you can't cure stupid but you have taken it to a whole new level. YOU say and I quote" I have been going there for years". WHY? If I felt this way about a place my ass would have only been in there ONE TIME. STOP GOING!!!! HINT HINT!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheaters 19 min Steven 4
Jay Lewis (Sep '14) 5 hr big Johnson 7
Kristin O'Connor WCYB 5 hr big Johnson 2
Andrew Jessee ruins another Pioneer run at State (Mar '10) 11 hr Gake Jilmer 43
Emos Thu Eternal truth 6
Anyone seen joe Lawrence (May '13) Thu CookieQueen 8
Seth Griffith snitch and Jessica Farmer Thu OneWhoKnows 3

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance