First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2009
What do you all think about the emergency room staff at RCMC?
hippie

Cedar Bluff, VA

#2 Dec 9, 2009
it alrite i guess
Nate

Gate City, VA

#3 Dec 26, 2009
At least theres some cute drs there..
Gee

Montréal, Canada

#4 Dec 29, 2009
lots of hotties...................
tamy

Natural Bridge, VA

#5 Dec 30, 2009
ru kidding?
momma of 2

Lebanon, VA

#6 Dec 30, 2009
Where the heck are you seeing hot drs at RCMC in the ER?? Dr Lewis is not hot at all!
not impresed

Elliston, VA

#7 Feb 21, 2010
I agree with momma of 2. The times i have been there i was not impressed at all with anything about RCMC.
A Patient

White House, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2010
May God be with us if we need emergency care at RCMC. The Drs and nurses show a lack of professionalism and the hospital is not sanitary ..to sum it up..pray before you enter.
2 words

Blacksburg, VA

#9 Feb 22, 2010
dirty needles
37 days til mexico

Roanoke, VA

#10 Feb 22, 2010
Well they know how to ease the pain.. they knocked me out cold
blah

Honaker, VA

#11 Feb 23, 2010
The only doctor in the er at lebanon that is any good is Dr. Rexrode.
I agree

Honaker, VA

#12 Feb 23, 2010
I agree that the only doctor that does have any decency is Dr. Rexrode. He does seem to care about his patients, thats more than I can say for some of the other Doctors.
LetTheTruthBeTol d

Waterford, MI

#13 Mar 10, 2010
Let me just tell you a little something about RCMC ER, I would rather freakin die on the way to the hospital in Abingdon than let one of those ignorant f***s at Lebanon touch me. My grandmother went there about 3 years ago complaining of pain in her arm. They ran NO tests, period. The moron doctor (I dont remember his name but please know if I did I would blast him on here) made her lift her arm, told her she had a pulled muscle, gave her Flexeril and sent her home. She went back the next day because the pain was worse and she was having a hard time breathing, they accused her, a 65 yr old WELL KNOWN and WELL RESPECTED member of the community of shopping for pain meds and sent her home. That night, she had a massive heart attack and had to be rushed to Richlands hospital where she was air lifted to Kingsport. They shouldnt even be a hospital, they should be shut down for the constant malpractice issues. I have never seen a group of more uncaring, unprofessional, irresponsible people in my life. I called the hospital once she was in surgery in Kingsport and filed a formal complaint. They called my grandparents and offered them an apology, and they also apologized to me on the phone. But they never answered my question, all I asked them was "if she dies, who should my lawyer contact, because IF she dies, someone's gonna answer for it". Thats just one of MANY horror stories people around town talk about when it comes to that hospital. RCMC is a freakin joke, they should shut it down and give every person they've nearly killed (or the families of those they have killed) a stick of dynamite to pitch into a pile to blow it up. Shame on those of you who work there for allowing such heinous things to go on, you should all be under review.
Concerned Citizen

Tioga, ND

#14 May 6, 2010
The good doctors and nurses leave for better jobs and a better work environment.

Rexrode is good. I know he has a good heart but I can not say that about the others.
Zooie

Lebanon, VA

#15 May 6, 2010
blah wrote:
The only doctor in the er at lebanon that is any good is Dr. Rexrode.
DR. REXRODE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THIS COUNTRY! ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND WILL FOREVER BE!!!
Ethel

Lebanon, VA

#16 May 6, 2010
LetTheTruthBeTold wrote:
Let me just tell you a little something about RCMC ER, I would rather freakin die on the way to the hospital in Abingdon than let one of those ignorant f***s at Lebanon touch me. My grandmother went there about 3 years ago complaining of pain in her arm. They ran NO tests, period. The moron doctor (I dont remember his name but please know if I did I would blast him on here) made her lift her arm, told her she had a pulled muscle, gave her Flexeril and sent her home. She went back the next day because the pain was worse and she was having a hard time breathing, they accused her, a 65 yr old WELL KNOWN and WELL RESPECTED member of the community of shopping for pain meds and sent her home. That night, she had a massive heart attack and had to be rushed to Richlands hospital where she was air lifted to Kingsport. They shouldnt even be a hospital, they should be shut down for the constant malpractice issues. I have never seen a group of more uncaring, unprofessional, irresponsible people in my life. I called the hospital once she was in surgery in Kingsport and filed a formal complaint. They called my grandparents and offered them an apology, and they also apologized to me on the phone. But they never answered my question, all I asked them was "if she dies, who should my lawyer contact, because IF she dies, someone's gonna answer for it". Thats just one of MANY horror stories people around town talk about when it comes to that hospital. RCMC is a freakin joke, they should shut it down and give every person they've nearly killed (or the families of those they have killed) a stick of dynamite to pitch into a pile to blow it up. Shame on those of you who work there for allowing such heinous things to go on, you should all be under review.
DON MCGLOTHLIN OR ROBERT GALUMBEK!!!!!!!!!!
BLUE

Elliston, VA

#17 May 6, 2010
Well one day when the mood was right and all the children were fed and asleep in bed, well i had a head ache and i thought the little blue pill was a alieve and what a big supprise when i found out what arose and my head hurt even worse so after four hours and no relief I went there and i was told this was a common small problem and to take matters into my own hand and the problem would solve itself and guess what i found 9 months later. HE HE HE gotchya
Yikes

United States

#18 May 7, 2010
yeah screw rcmc. I wouldnt take my dog to there. When I went in they should have gave me a shirt that said "I survived RCMC".
odustu

Lebanon, VA

#19 May 8, 2010
I don't know if he is still there or not but I like Brian Maggard. Very hard working guy, my husband went to school with him and he worked hard and paid his own way through medical school.
Bouchers Secretary

Lebanon, VA

#20 May 8, 2010
The Air Force paid for medical school. He only went to basic training for 2 months. He called the office for assistance to get him out of his obligation. But the Air Force had issues with him seeing patients. He tried to get out his 4 years he was due to serve by claiming he did not want to leave his family. Then he left his family for another woman and he is paying the Air Force back in monthly payments. He forgets that many people helped him along the way. He is a chickenship for not serving his country. Why does he wear a fanny pack and what does he carry in it? Personal note: I would highly consider his mental capabilities and his drinking problem. He is good at screwing people over to get what he wants.
There are 4 types of people in this world.
1. Good
2. Bad
3. Evil
4. People that will do anything they have to do to get what they want. This includes lying, steeling, cheating, adultery, and many many more. Piece Out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
opie 1 hr Cowboy 2
Rhonda Brown 1 hr Cowboy 11
VDOT Officials 15 hr Great day 6
Who is Travis Saylers? Fri Hank 10
Best family Dr in Lebanon? Thu Pokey 3
joe Thu Ashtray 1
Is Ralph Kiser really on Survivor? (Sep '10) Jul 24 Rosie 388

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance