Lugoff, SC

#1 Feb 23, 2012
Do the judges not realize real talent?
ernie

Richlands, VA

#2 Feb 24, 2012
anon wrote:
Do the judges not realize real talent?
They realize that some people who think they can sing actually sound like a sick hound dog a baying. And some of them sound worse than fingernails being dragged across a chalkboard. I'm sorry. What you think sounds good makes others wish for temporary deafness until the mike is out of their hand.
believe

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2012
The dude who won last nite was GREAT good job Joey
jammer

Lebanon, VA

#4 Feb 25, 2012
The old mill has turned into a redneck garbage place.. People getting drunk some old man exposed himself to my wife the other night I'm thinking of going up there and having a chat with him real soon..
wondering

Abingdon, VA

#5 Feb 27, 2012
Are you saying it used to be high class...lmao!!!
jammer wrote:
The old mill has turned into a redneck garbage place.. People getting drunk some old man exposed himself to my wife the other night I'm thinking of going up there and having a chat with him real soon..
jammer

Lebanon, VA

#6 Feb 27, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying it used to be high class...lmao!!!
no but it's not safe when some ass is exposing himself to women and if I catch him he's gonna pay dearly
for real

Castlewood, VA

#7 Feb 28, 2012
lol this cracks me up.. the thing is, most wives up there are all over every guy up there. its the one local place where married woman can act like sluts and get some strange. ive seen a married woman there every thursday taking a different guy out to her SUV
Hilarious

Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Feb 28, 2012
I was there he exposed his funny boxers and nothing more, its funny Jammer that it upset u that bad but yet u did nothing just make threats on here, that man is a good man & he was having harmless fun and u know he would have wiped the floor with u. Get a life and grow a sense of humor. As for the wife taking people to her SUV yeah I can't wait til that slut gets it one day cause I'm sure its coming. At least the old mill is something to freaking do.
jammer

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Hilarious wrote:
I was there he exposed his funny boxers and nothing more, its funny Jammer that it upset u that bad but yet u did nothing just make threats on here, that man is a good man & he was having harmless fun and u know he would have wiped the floor with u. Get a life and grow a sense of humor. As for the wife taking people to her SUV yeah I can't wait til that slut gets it one day cause I'm sure its coming. At least the old mill is something to freaking do.
I can't wait till the ABC agents come and bust their asses or they get sued when someone dies from drunk driving
Hilarious

Fredericksburg, VA

#10 Feb 28, 2012
It must be really sad to be you Jammer. I'm sorry your life sucks that bad!!! I'm going to say a little prayer for you tonight and I don't mean that as a smart *** I'm being sincere. Sounds like u are pretty miserable.
frequent

Aylett, VA

#11 Feb 28, 2012
So what if someone leaves apple bees drunk and wrecks they can't do nothing about it dumb ass
jammer

Lebanon, VA

#12 Feb 28, 2012
frequent wrote:
So what if someone leaves apple bees drunk and wrecks they can't do nothing about it dumb ass
your the dumb ass it happens all the time and my life is awesome.. Especially being redneck free.. You bunch of goat F'ers
fudpucker

Lebanon, VA

#13 Feb 28, 2012
The old mill sucks now can't believe people still go there..
shame

Castlewood, VA

#14 Feb 28, 2012
if you don't like the old mill... just go to wal-mart parking lot and hang out with the crabtree boys
fudpucker

United States

#15 Feb 29, 2012
Bristol or Johnson City
will

United States

#16 Feb 29, 2012
Who's the married lady? My wife goes there every thursday, and she drives a SUV. She says its "girls night.". I've been suspecting some stuff lately.
JMC1953

Roanoke, VA

#17 Feb 29, 2012
Soooo...there's a karaoke contest there on Thursdays? What do you get if you win?
M bn

United States

#18 Mar 2, 2012
jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait till the ABC agents come and bust their asses or they get sued when someone dies from drunk driving
have to agree there. It's all fun an games til someone gets hurt or even sued.
larry

Blacksburg, VA

#19 Mar 9, 2012
does the married lady drive a blueish green tahoe?
geroge

Christiansburg, VA

#20 Mar 11, 2012
To funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Smart Style Family Hair Salon (Mar '10) 8 hr Booger 127
Oral Sex 9 hr MOTG 42
Bonanza Lebanon 10 hr Fay 6
ABC Store coming to Lebanon 11 hr Live and let live 12
Why can't Joe Lewis and Jay Lewis wash their ow... Sun big Johnson 2
Huge Mansion on Elk Garden Oct 14 History 2
Feeding America (Feb '17) Oct 14 Hungry 17

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance