I am Tonya Robins
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tonya

Montclair, NJ

#1 Mar 16, 2012
I see all this crap you all are writing. Should be ashamed of yourselves. I did what I did for a reason. These people had it coming. They all pissed me off.
hot guy

Monroe, NC

#2 Mar 17, 2012
Are you hot
awww

United States

#3 Mar 17, 2012
Tonya I kno better than that. You used everyone you told on.I give it to you maybe one or two pissed u off...But I know of 2 people that was ESPECIALLY GOOD to you and your family and stood by you through your problems etc ..And the other one well hell he didn't want nthng to do but mind his own business ...Why can you lie when I kno these two people thats been out of their way good to you? How can you point fingers ..you knew if u went to jail no one would help your poor mother watch your kid...And your mom went along with you because she didn't want tied down either ...Everyone knos u all do what you all r pointing fingers at others ..you guys doing same thing with ur moms Roxi's ..and u WAS doing with ur Suboxone ..What someone pissed you off because they wouldn't GIVE. Or help u anymore? Everyone knos you turned on who was the best friend you ever will have ..But Karmas a BITCH ..and take it from someone that knos karma ..It will be back ten fold ...
GoodAdvice

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2012
Tonya wrote:
I see all this crap you all are writing. Should be ashamed of yourselves. I did what I did for a reason. These people had it coming. They all pissed me off.
That's not the real Tonya.For 1 she has no way to get on the internet,for 2 she can't read or write.She can write her own name but that's it.And while we are at it if you are the real stinking twat herself why don't you tell e eryone about them retroviral drugs you are taking so your HIV don't turn into full blown AIDS?Oh yes,I know all about it.My mother works at your Suboxone Doctors office.Ha ha.Can't wait till them viruses mutate and then maybe karma will start serving up what you deserve.
Better advice

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2012
If that was Tonya she should be the 1 who's ashamed there's very few things more despicable than what shes done, what did these people do to deserve what you did other than trust you? & for good advice, you just farked up, ever heard of HIPA laws? They can figure out who you are & if what you say is true you could've just cost your mom her job & possibly every dime she's ever made...
GoodAdvice

United States

#6 Mar 18, 2012
Better advice wrote:
If that was Tonya she should be the 1 who's ashamed there's very few things more despicable than what shes done, what did these people do to deserve what you did other than trust you? & for good advice, you just farked up, ever heard of HIPA laws? They can figure out who you are & if what you say is true you could've just cost your mom her job & possibly every dime she's ever made...
Better advice wrote:
If that was Tonya she should be the 1 who's ashamed there's very few things more despicable than what shes done, what did these people do to deserve what you did other than trust you? & for good advice, you just farked up, ever heard of HIPA laws? They can figure out who you are & if what you say is true you could've just cost your mom her job & possibly every dime she's ever made...
Well first of all no one ,police included would waste resources TRYING to track down some online poster who violated HIPPA law(not spelled HIPA as you put it) so you can give that argument up.As far as finding out who my mom is they couldn't ever figure that out either.Tonya blabs her nasty mouth to everyone about her Doctor and everyone knows who her Doctor is so absolutely no violation has happened. If you bothered to ever actually read HIPPA in its entirety you would know that when a patient makes it known to everyone and freely and voluntarily makes no secret of who her Doctor is then I or you could go shout it from the rooftops and not a thing could or would be done.Same for medical treatments and billing, if 3 or more people outside the Doctor/patient relationship have knowledge of it through the patients own voluntary admission then there is no violation.

So instead of trying to boo hook about HIPPA why don't you post something constructive and contributory to the topic at hand.
shaky

Lebanon, VA

#7 Mar 18, 2012
Is she sexy
Better advice

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2012
Well if I was really dishing out good advice it would be for everyone wasting their time on this 2 find something better 2 do, I only came here 2 see if I could find out any new info on the attempted child abductions because I'm a parent I had mistaken this for an actual community news website. I came in here because I remember this girl from high school. Constructive huh? really on this thread? Have you read it? I know enough about "HIPPAA" to know if it were me you were posting about I would make it my business 2 get an attorney, & whoever else I needed, to ruin you both because it doesn't matter who I share my medical info w/ if I don't ok someone in a trusted position in my Drs office (& in writing) 2 discuss my medical history & they're out blabbing it to their kids & whoever else it is NOT alright. If it weren't such a serious matter I don't think every Drs office you walk into would be giving you a document 2 look over explaining "HIPPAA" oh enlightened one..I was just giving you a friendly warning if not for your sake then @ least your mothers..but if she's out running her mouth about everyone coming in the drs office then she deserves whatever comes her way, I'll definitely be making sure 2 find out who Ms. Wolfords Dr. is so I can make sure never 2 go there. Thank God I'm healthy so there's really nothing that could be said if I've already had the misfortune of going there, but that's not the point, the point is I'm quite sure your mother signed numerous confidentiality forms that obviously meant nothing 2 her if what you said is even true, hopefully it isn't cause then it's just slander, dont know which is worse, call your mom & ask her...
HaHa

Lebanon, VA

#9 Mar 18, 2012
Better advice wrote:
Well if I was really dishing out good advice it would be for everyone wasting their time on this 2 find something better 2 do, I only came here 2 see if I could find out any new info on the attempted child abductions because I'm a parent I had mistaken this for an actual community news website. I came in here because I remember this girl from high school. Constructive huh? really on this thread? Have you read it? I know enough about "HIPPAA" to know if it were me you were posting about I would make it my business 2 get an attorney, & whoever else I needed, to ruin you both because it doesn't matter who I share my medical info w/ if I don't ok someone in a trusted position in my Drs office (& in writing) 2 discuss my medical history & they're out blabbing it to their kids & whoever else it is NOT alright. If it weren't such a serious matter I don't think every Drs office you walk into would be giving you a document 2 look over explaining "HIPPAA" oh enlightened one..I was just giving you a friendly warning if not for your sake then @ least your mothers..but if she's out running her mouth about everyone coming in the drs office then she deserves whatever comes her way, I'll definitely be making sure 2 find out who Ms. Wolfords Dr. is so I can make sure never 2 go there. Thank God I'm healthy so there's really nothing that could be said if I've already had the misfortune of going there, but that's not the point, the point is I'm quite sure your mother signed numerous confidentiality forms that obviously meant nothing 2 her if what you said is even true, hopefully it isn't cause then it's just slander, dont know which is worse, call your mom & ask her...
Ha ha you got burned Ms.Better Advice and now you are all pissy about it.Thats funny right there.If you think you could find someone who is posting from sattelite internet then your crazy.Have fun trying.You got burned.Admit it....lol
Soon2bDr

Herndon, VA

#10 Mar 18, 2012
I'm sorry to inform u but I'm a LNP and I know for a fact it doesn't matter how many people a patient tells what, where, or who they see for treatment, if anyone employed at my practice, invluding myself, tells or says ANYTHING about a patient it is a violation, u need to call ur mother n ask her if u don't believe me but I cud care less if u do, I just hate it for ur mother, and if she's from Lebanon, ther's only a few Dr.'s that write that, wouldnt be hard for a lawyer to figure out, all she has to do is have him copy this post and call, say just for instance C-Health, or Baileys, and it's a federal crime, everyone has the right not to have someones kid get on the net and blab, even her no matter what she is.. u posted she said it and u know she told u, and unless ur some kind of super-hacker they can tie your IP address to this site...a few months ago a lady had a Russell Co cops wife charged with making threats on this very site. I would have a field day with this!!
HaHa

Indonesia

#11 Mar 18, 2012
Soon2bDr wrote:
I'm sorry to inform u but I'm a LNP and I know for a fact it doesn't matter how many people a patient tells what, where, or who they see for treatment, if anyone employed at my practice, invluding myself, tells or says ANYTHING about a patient it is a violation, u need to call ur mother n ask her if u don't believe me but I cud care less if u do, I just hate it for ur mother, and if she's from Lebanon, ther's only a few Dr.'s that write that, wouldnt be hard for a lawyer to figure out, all she has to do is have him copy this post and call, say just for instance C-Health, or Baileys, and it's a federal crime, everyone has the right not to have someones kid get on the net and blab, even her no matter what she is.. u posted she said it and u know she told u, and unless ur some kind of super-hacker they can tie your IP address to this site...a few months ago a lady had a Russell Co cops wife charged with making threats on this very site. I would have a field day with this!!
I seriously doubt that your anything more than a fat broad with a mustache sitting at your computer eating cheetos and running your mouth.Firmest of al Mrs.or Mr.Practioner how on earth do you think they would find out of all the employees in the 2 practices you mentioned they would find this person?You are dillusional if you think they are going to waste time trying.So kiss my vulva you 12 sandwhich eating broad.Now pick up the phone call the police and see if they waste their time for me telling you to kiss my vulva.I have in my hands a stack of $100 bills.50 of them to be exact for a total of $5,000.If you can convince them to try and find either me or that idiot running their mouth about some druggie and their doctor then I will give you all 50 $100 bills.If you know anything you know that just by me affirming I will in a public forum is as good as a contract.I guarantee the NSA would have a hard time finding me.Some people are smart enough to use sattelite and a web proxy when posting which changes every 4 minutes.So good luck hag.
Better advice

United States

#12 Mar 18, 2012
Oh yes Lebanon is sooo huge they would never crack this 1,besides HIPPA is federal not local law. I really don't see how you burned me in fact the more you post the more idiotic you sound so I really do not need 2 retaliate, I'm sure life has already been cruel enough 2 you judging by all the bitterness in your posts, if it hasn't it will be. You seem like you know it all so I don't know why I bothered wasting my time 2 respond 2 you & this has become extremely boring but thanks for the laughs, I'm sure you've had a lot at your expense, have a nice life,I'm through wasting precious moments of mine on topix, a site you seem 2 live for-my advice again find something else 2 do, the fact that your letting everyone know you're posting here from your home cable connection lets me know that its you sitting home in front of a computer like a waste of space, I was @ least hoping you were on a cellphone & this wasn't the highlight of your weekend, almost makes me feel sorry for you...
Well

Lebanon, VA

#13 Mar 19, 2012
Did anyone here pay attention in English class?
shadow blade

Paducah, KY

#14 Mar 19, 2012
i bet she's got a big butt
Tonya

Allenhurst, NJ

#15 Mar 19, 2012
shaky wrote:
Is she sexy
I am one sexy broad
goat

Lebanon, VA

#16 Mar 19, 2012
Tonya wrote:
<quoted text>I am one sexy broad
post a pic
thatsfunny

United States

#17 Mar 19, 2012
goat wrote:
<quoted text>
post a pic
Just ask one of the 20 people she busted to see their wire videos if you really want to know what she looks like.Nasty.REALLY nasty.And gnats not the real Tonya posting.Shes illiterate and can only sign her name.
thatsfunny

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2012
lol....that's not gnats
Nope

United States

#19 Mar 19, 2012
The informant got fired from her job at McDonalds.Its safe to eat there again.Now she has absolutely nothing.No job,no car and no friends.You brought it on yourself.Hope you have fun in jail because you will be thrown in there with all the people you told on.
Mcodn

United States

#20 Mar 19, 2012
Omg are you serious? Fired? She made the best hamburgers this town has ever had!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abdl 2 min Friend 1
Eternal Truth or Eternal Idiot 9 min Eternal truth 8
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 31 min Eternal truth 29,055
carneda ramsey 1 hr Mighty man 10
Sex offenders among us Mon gravytrain 4
ben giles (Oct '10) Jul 23 Brody 15
what happened at C-Corps this morning ? (Jul '10) Jul 22 joke 24

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages