First Prev
of 5
Next Last
boobs and tits

Natural Bridge, VA

#1 Dec 31, 2009
If having sex with elyssa jessee,hannah yates,jessica grizzle,hannah stewart, gee i hope hannah stewart don't find out.
Crutch

Natural Bridge, VA

#2 Jan 2, 2010
hell yea get that keith!
Big Larry

Cedar Bluff, VA

#3 Jan 3, 2010
I heard he also had a secret relationship with a mexican named chavez in abingdon.
who cares

Natural Bridge, VA

#4 Jan 7, 2010
f*ckin right keith wear that sh*t out

Since: Jan 10

Natural Bridge, VA

#5 Jan 7, 2010
keith is a pinp daddy people are mad because they cant pound girls like him or just get pounded by him

Since: Jan 10

Natural Bridge, VA

#6 Jan 7, 2010
I heard he was stuffing Pamela Finchs mom too
Mod squad

Lebanon, VA

#7 Jan 7, 2010
Keith musick is the biggest and baddest guy around...i heard he beat up 7 people at the bowling alley by only throwing one punch... He also wears a toboggan while he is driving... It doeSent get any more bad azZ than that.. Oh and i heard he beat up matt lowe right after his gf cheated on him with matt.,, this kid should be in the ufc!!!!!!

Since: Jan 10

Honaker, VA

#9 Jan 8, 2010
Mod squad wrote:
Keith musick is the biggest and baddest guy around...i heard he beat up 7 people at the bowling alley by only throwing one punch... He also wears a toboggan while he is driving... It doeSent get any more bad azZ than that.. Oh and i heard he beat up matt lowe right after his gf cheated on him with matt.,, this kid should be in the ufc!!!!!!
i heard that too.. at the claypool hill mall. once i was at mcdonalds drive through and he was getting out of his car... i had to lock my doors n stuff.. you just never know..
seriosly

Salem, VA

#10 Jan 21, 2010
why dont ppl on this dumbass website have anything better to do with theier lives besides talk shit? if u werent to much of a pussy why dont you tell keith to his face all the shit you talk? do you all seriously not have anything to do besides talk about young kids? you have issues. get a life!! and why do you say stuff just for gossip? i highly doubt you know who keith has been with. and for the record he wasnt with hannah yates. so get your facts straight.=)
Deeez nuts

Lebanon, VA

#11 Jan 21, 2010
Yeah as much as i dont wanna crefit for it he did hit that, but as far as being scared of keith thats gotta be the funniest shiz i have ever heard..i have seen rabbits that would pose more if a threat than him.. Give the kid a break on here b4 yall make him feel even worse than he already does about him self and he does something like kill himself
poop

Lebanon, VA

#12 Jan 22, 2010
Deeez nuts wrote:
Yeah as much as i dont wanna crefit for it he did hit that, but as far as being scared of keith thats gotta be the funniest shiz i have ever heard..i have seen rabbits that would pose more if a threat than him.. Give the kid a break on here b4 yall make him feel even worse than he already does about him self and he does something like kill himself
lol keith is a good friend of mine he will f*&k u up and so will i
haha

United States

#14 Jan 24, 2010
how do u know who he has been with? bc if u did u would know he has been with way more than those 3.
wow

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2010
who the f*ck cares? back off of keith, it's no one's business.
Hannah

Lebanon, VA

#17 Jan 24, 2010
Keiths mine haters back off
this girl

Lebanon, VA

#18 Jan 25, 2010
thats what u think ms stuert lol y is he sleepin with 3 other women hoe
to hannah

Salem, VA

#19 Jan 25, 2010
hannah honey, your just mad because you cheated on keith with josh jessee and now you don't know who the father of your child is,aw how pathetic, and yet you make fun of linda duty for adopting children. haha,wow it sounds like YOUR the one who needs to get a life. keith stopped loving you when you cheated on him with matt lowe the first time. GET OVER IT.
Knows hannah

Lebanon, VA

#20 Jan 25, 2010
to hannah wrote:
hannah honey, your just mad because you cheated on keith with josh jessee and now you don't know who the father of your child is,aw how pathetic, and yet you make fun of linda duty for adopting children. haha,wow it sounds like YOUR the one who needs to get a life. keith stopped loving you when you cheated on him with matt lowe the first time. GET OVER IT.
honey shes not mad, if keith doesent want her then why is he texting her everynight saying how he is looking forward to the baby and how he is going to take care of it... Your probalby one of the girls that won't leave him alone so i would be jealous too if i couldnt have what i wanted so keep whining because it does not bother her at all
to hannah

Lebanon, VA

#21 Jan 26, 2010
Knows hannah wrote:
<quoted text> honey shes not mad, if keith doesent want her then why is he texting her everynight saying how he is looking forward to the baby and how he is going to take care of it... Your probalby one of the girls that won't leave him alone so i would be jealous too if i couldnt have what i wanted so keep whining because it does not bother her at all
if you only knew who i were you would defnitely not be saying i'm chasing after keith, alot of girls won't leave him alone now because hannah is out of the picture (thank you lord) have you even actually seen any of these messages or did she just lie like she usually does? and its pretty sad that you were thinking about aborting an unborn child.=)
c-wood crew

Lebanon, VA

#22 Jan 26, 2010
hannah maybe if you didn't have an orange vaginal canal, and it didn't feel like a bucket of water while doing the "dirty" he would be much better off with any of those three girls that were named at the top and the baby is not keiths its either josh jessee or that 28 year old u did the dirty with when u were 14 or the dude that lives in front of your house that you lost your virginity to named thomas sorry you didn't know that keith, but i'm sure you haven't been told alot of things thanks to your pregnant ex girlfriend who cheats and lies and which THANKFULLY you are not the father of! you even told people that josh slipped up and gushed his junk inside of you so it is DEFINITELY his. keith hated doing the "dirty" with you anyways. its going to be sad when you find out its not keiths then what are you going to do, no one will want you. oh wait no one wants you now.
hannah sturet lol

Lebanon, VA

#23 Jan 28, 2010
haha ur havin a kid and its not keiths

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Answer a Question Ladies 7 hr Wise ole one 2
Married men who cheat 10 hr Glenanna 6
Curous George with yellow hat 11 hr Yup 4
Lonely Women 18 hr Friendly Guy 17
Cheating again 18 hr Jam jim 13
Aggravating Tue Bystander 4
Suboxone clinic Apr 15 big Johnson 4

Lebanon Jobs

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages