do tell

Clare, MI

#1 Feb 24, 2011
who wrecked on 71 this morning?? It looked very bad!!
howie

Abingdon, VA

#2 Feb 24, 2011
if it was any of your business you would not be asking
Bad road

Woodland Hills, CA

#3 Feb 24, 2011
I HATE 71. I drove 71 daily for a few years, coming from St. Paul. Seen plenty of bad wrecks, and believe something needs to change. Remove the passing zones, fix the speed limits in certain sections and PATROL the road more consistently!!

It's not my concern as to who was involved with today's wreck, but I hope something good can come of it :(
tammy

Lebanon, VA

#4 Feb 24, 2011
Bad road wrote:
I HATE 71. I drove 71 daily for a few years, coming from St. Paul. Seen plenty of bad wrecks, and believe something needs to change. Remove the passing zones, fix the speed limits in certain sections and PATROL the road more consistently!!
It's not my concern as to who was involved with today's wreck, but I hope something good can come of it :(
nothing wrong with 71, people just need to follow the laws when driving on it and use a little common sense. take the 4 lane.
Nice

Lebanon, VA

#5 Feb 24, 2011
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>nothing wrong with 71, people just need to follow the laws when driving on it and use a little common sense. take the 4 lane.
Wish it were as easy as telling people to use common sense. I've almost been hit head-on by dummies trying to pass on several occasions. Luck has been on my side thus far. I do concur that it's the people and not the road.
Lebanon Citizen

Lebanon, VA

#6 Feb 25, 2011
Last time I drove on 71 I was almost in a bad wreck. Someone pulled out of the trash dumpster area in front of me, cause me to slam to breaks, nearly avoiding a T-Bone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
halfway house... (Feb '11) 2 hr Aunt 31
Red Hearts 12 hr Susan 14
New School Board (Dec '15) 12 hr Eter 180
Tinkerbell 19 hr I gotta know 8
Jay Lewis of Mercy Ambulance and Mr. Krabs of T... 23 hr Fred 1
Shentel internet outage in lebanon Tue Nope 4
cheating (Jun '16) Mon shameful 26

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance