Lebanon Patrolman Chris Carrier

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Jackie Murray

Lebanon, VA

#1 May 1, 2010
How many town residents know this "KILLER" cop will pull you over for just driving through town, much less drag-racing with Mr. Martin when he got killed?
FED UP

United States

#2 May 1, 2010
Jackie Murray wrote:
How many town residents know this "KILLER" cop will pull you over for just driving through town, much less drag-racing with Mr. Martin when he got killed?
Jackie, Let it go.
Jackie Murray

Lebanon, VA

#3 May 2, 2010
Let what go, Fed up? Hell no we are not letting it go, if you are talking about the MURDERER Patrolman Chris Carrier. That's whats wrong with this fucked up town now, CHRIS CARRIER HAS ALREADY GOTTEN AWAY WITH COLD BLOOD MURDER. Then to think the Town of Lebanon Councilman/women, Mayor Tony Dodi, Town Manager Mike Duty, Chief Mark Mitchell supports this character in being a "police Officer'. He don't deserve to be in uniform! Who would have any respect for a person with his credibility and character.
FED UP, you don't have children that this MURDERER is out here harassing the hell out of for speeding and sitting around on parking lots just talking. Then to know this Murderer is out here wearing a badge and writing our kids tickets for THE SAME DAMN THING HE DONE, EXCEPT HE WAS DRAG-RACING AT OUR KIDS AGE WHEN HE GOT MARTIN KILLED.
Jackie Murray

Lebanon, VA

#4 May 2, 2010
In additon, to his MURDERER he shot and killed and never spent a day behind bars over. Everyone can say what they want about the man trying to break in on him but its a damn lie. The man walked up and knocked on Chris Carrier's door and ask the piece of shit to step outside to talk about Chris fucking around with his wife. So, this Chicken Shit did't have enough balls between his legs to step out to talk so he shot the man and killed him befor he could get to court to testifye on his behalf. He killed his witness because he didn't want Ruby (his wife at the time) to hear about it. So he killed the messenger.
Jackie Murray

Lebanon, VA

#5 May 2, 2010
So, our Commonwealth's Attorney at the time lived next door, and they had a little "inside" deal going on and Chris Carrier got acquitted for that Murder. To know the Town Manager, Mike Duty and Chief of Police Mark Mitchell would hire some piece of shit with a back ground like he has. Then, later, a "little affair" broke out at the Town hall with his new wife now all got thrown under the rug. But, on damn thing didn't get thrown under the rug was his marriage. Ruby left his old ugly ass because she didn't deserve that from this piece of shit. Now, do you really think this man deserves to wear a damn uniform and be called Officer??
Jackie Murray

Lebanon, VA

#6 May 2, 2010
Out here writing our children tickets and running them off from sitting on parking lots talking. I told both of my sons if he ever tried to run them off from just sitting on parking lots talking, tell him to go to hell, he don't own the lot they are sitting on doing nothing. I told them to tell him that they might just take off drag-racing and hope to God the other driver don't get killed. What a damn joke for the TOWN OF LEBANON to have a man in uniform with this kind of background. That says something about our Chief of Police and Town Manager for hiring him, schooling him on taxpayers money. I say SWEEP THE WHOLE DAMN TOWN HALL THIS ELECTION.
Jackie Murray

Lebanon, VA

#7 May 2, 2010
If we stop putting these kind of people who hired this piece of shit in, we will continue to get police protection like this. Chris Carrier is not worth the damn pay he's getting. He should be working on community service for nothing to pay for the crimes he committed in this County and Town. I feel that some of the Officers we do have such a Fletcher, Herdon, Deskins, Harvey deserve a better officer than this piece of shit to back them up if needed. If I were all of them, I would be ashamed to be in the same police dept with him.
Ron Simmons

United States

#8 May 2, 2010
Dammn!!
Thankful

United States

#9 May 2, 2010
When my son was 17, he was pulled over by a cop and ticketed for speeding (84/55). When I found out, I wanted to cry. I immediately called the cop and thanked him for "saving my son's life." Our police officers often learn from life experiences whether good or bad. Did anyone ever realize that just maybe Chris is potentially saving lives? It's time to stop judging and be thankful for our blessings, particularly our children's lives. Karma will bite your behind!
dont let me

Honaker, VA

#10 May 2, 2010
this woman is obviously ticked off. Why don't you start some sort of legal something.... I don't know. I'm not a lawyer. But there has to be something you can try to do if you feel so strong about it. This is America! I know venting on here makes you feel better for a little while...but really trying to get something done about it will make you feel even better.
Jackie

Lebanon, VA

#11 May 2, 2010
Thankful wrote:
When my son was 17, he was pulled over by a cop and ticketed for speeding (84/55). When I found out, I wanted to cry. I immediately called the cop and thanked him for "saving my son's life." Our police officers often learn from life experiences whether good or bad. Did anyone ever realize that just maybe Chris is potentially saving lives? It's time to stop judging and be thankful for our blessings, particularly our children's lives. Karma will bite your behind!
THANKFUL,
You are out of your damn mind if you think we are going to ever have any respect for this Murderer! He's shouldn't even have the title of being called Offcer. And for Your Information, I don't want my two son's looking up to this piece of shit. Nothing is going to bite my damn behind. And hell no, he best not be pulling over my kids or I will personally take the law in my own hands like CHRIS CARRIER DID.
what up

Lebanon, VA

#12 May 2, 2010
Jackie Murray wrote:
Out here writing our children tickets and running them off from sitting on parking lots talking. I told both of my sons if he ever tried to run them off from just sitting on parking lots talking, tell him to go to hell, he don't own the lot they are sitting on doing nothing. I told them to tell him that they might just take off drag-racing and hope to God the other driver don't get killed. What a damn joke for the TOWN OF LEBANON to have a man in uniform with this kind of background. That says something about our Chief of Police and Town Manager for hiring him, schooling him on taxpayers money. I say SWEEP THE WHOLE DAMN TOWN HALL THIS ELECTION.
What a wonderful place it would be if we only had a lot more folks like yourself.
Thankful

Lebanon, VA

#13 May 2, 2010
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKFUL,
You are out of your damn mind if you think we are going to ever have any respect for this Murderer! He's shouldn't even have the title of being called Offcer. And for Your Information, I don't want my two son's looking up to this piece of shit. Nothing is going to bite my damn behind. And hell no, he best not be pulling over my kids or I will personally take the law in my own hands like CHRIS CARRIER DID.
Jackie,
I wish you peace. You seem to be a bitter person and that's a shame. Oh what you could do if you took all your negativity and turned it into something good. I'm not on here to argue or to debate with cursing. I simply want everyone to know that I appreciate our law enforcement and feel that they helped my son during his youth. You are certainly entitled to your opinion and have made it quite clear, however very few people share it. Chris is a human being and it's not your place to judge, so just chill out. Life will continue tomorrow with or without your opinions. Peace to you. Enough said.
poll

Port Republic, VA

#14 May 2, 2010
dont let me wrote:
this woman is obviously ticked off. Why don't you start some sort of legal something.... I don't know. I'm not a lawyer. But there has to be something you can try to do if you feel so strong about it. This is America! I know venting on here makes you feel better for a little while...but really trying to get something done about it will make you feel even better.
i think she is going to vote and convince others to vote.
Sick

United States

#15 May 2, 2010
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKFUL,
This is sounding more and more like threats, and I do believe that this is illegal. You are worse than Officer Carrier is.
Sick

United States

#16 May 2, 2010
Thankful wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackie,
I wish you peace. You seem to be a bitter person and that's a shame. Oh what you could do if you took all your negativity and turned it into something good. I'm not on here to argue or to debate with cursing. I simply want everyone to know that I appreciate our law enforcement and feel that they helped my son during his youth. You are certainly entitled to your opinion and have made it quite clear, however very few people share it. Chris is a human being and it's not your place to judge, so just chill out. Life will continue tomorrow with or without your opinions. Peace to you. Enough said.
I agree, this person is awful bitter and such hatred. Officer Carrier could not have cause this. I certainly would want him there if it would keep my children out of trouble. Give it a rest, now.
ToooooMuchhhhhhh

Radford, VA

#17 May 2, 2010
Jackie: Give it a break// Everyone is sick of hearing about your issue with Chris Carrier. If you have the balls between your legs, go to the man face to face and tell him what youre on here bitching about. I believe he might be the only one that gives a shit.
ijuzknow

United States

#18 May 2, 2010
Yeah. Honestly griping on here isn't going to do anything. If you really feel that strongly do something. This is a free country. But stop trashing him on here. Its not right.
Big JO

Grundy, VA

#19 May 3, 2010
Jackie Murray wrote:
In additon, to his MURDERER he shot and killed and never spent a day behind bars over. Everyone can say what they want about the man trying to break in on him but its a damn lie. The man walked up and knocked on Chris Carrier's door and ask the piece of shit to step outside to talk about Chris fucking around with his wife. So, this Chicken Shit did't have enough balls between his legs to step out to talk so he shot the man and killed him befor he could get to court to testifye on his behalf. He killed his witness because he didn't want Ruby (his wife at the time) to hear about it. So he killed the messenger.
Where in the world did you get that information you so don't know what you are talking about LOL can you hear me laughing now.
jdpowers

Lebanon, VA

#21 May 4, 2010
Big JO wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the world did you get that information you so don't know what you are talking about LOL can you hear me laughing now.
BIGJO...WHY DON'T YOU LAUGH YOUR WAY TO A DAMN GYM AND RELEIVE SOME STRESS, YOU IGNORANT FOOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 12 min paganbirdkeeper666 64,273
welfare Jennifer 4 hr Concerned 14
What Happened to Me Too 5 hr metoo 32
Who the f*** is tammy penley 5 hr NASTY 1
In need of help!!! 7 hr Jack 33
Oral Sex 8 hr C Brossochauvanoski 64
Government shutdown 9 hr Olga Ivshina 8

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance