Kathy Easterly arrested!

Kathy Easterly arrested!

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Someone

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Kathy Easterly was direct indicted in Washington County, VA on 16 felony drug charges!
OKAY

Blacksburg, VA

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Who is Kathy Easterly
Someone

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2012
Look it up. Washington county circut court. 16 felony charges obtaining prescriptions by fraud.
friend

Abingdon, VA

#6 Aug 29, 2012
I have known her for over 20 yrs. Just not like her. Getting hooked on pain meds after surgery is easily done. Just wish she had done things differently.
doug

United States

#7 Aug 29, 2012
friend wrote:
I have known her for over 20 yrs. Just not like her. Getting hooked on pain meds after surgery is easily done. Just wish she had done things differently.
wonder who her regular doctor was?
Nodifferent

Kingsport, TN

#8 Sep 3, 2012
Dont know her that well. And if she was getting drugs for herself. Hope she gets the help she needs. However, before judging her. Seems to me most of Easterly family has had problems. Wasnt her husband arrested for drugs and pulled time.Best of memory the drugs were found in her sister in laws car I think. And isnt her brother in law now facing time for drugs? Dont know about the other brothers in law have never heard anything about them in trouble with the law. Instead of some of her so called in laws jumping on the band wagon of downing her. They should probably wonder since she had no prior incidents with the law could it be cause she married into a dysfunctional family like that. That could have contributed to her downfall? Just saying......
believer

Auburn, WA

#9 Sep 5, 2012
Like Husband, Like Wife! Oh wait,and like Brother In Law too!!
outsider

High Point, NC

#10 Sep 6, 2012
The whole family is all the same, crooks is all the whole bunch is. I bet she didn't even do it. Probably taking the fall for the lowlife husband or mommy n law. I feel sorry for her. I hope they are at the end of the road for all the wrong doings and cheating they do.
Time

United States

#14 Sep 27, 2012
Who hasn't she messed around with? Her and Bobby Vencill have had a thing for years!
RUSSELL CO

United States

#16 Sep 27, 2012
OKAY wrote:
Who is Kathy Easterly
Are thay from moccasin
lol

United States

#18 Oct 2, 2012
who didnt see this coming?
welllwellwelll

Canton, NC

#19 Oct 2, 2012
how would a person from Auburn Washington know anything about it?
roflmaoholyhelly ay

Canton, NC

#20 Oct 2, 2012
Explains how they got everything they got just farming.

Since: Oct 12

Auburn, WA

#21 Oct 12, 2012
Well,just how long did that clan think they could fool people? Puttin on like they are all so goody goody! Hell,her so called lovin' hubby has about 13 different kids by just as many women in 2 counties and don't claim any of em,and don't be fooled,she knew exactly what she was getting into

Auburn, WA

#22 Oct 12, 2012
You lay with dogs...well,you know the saying...you get fleas!

Auburn, WA

#23 Oct 12, 2012
And by the way,to the person that called her young: OMG,she is not young! They are all sneaky and try to cover up all their lies,but it will all eventually catch up with them! They ain't foolin anyone. He cheated on someone else with her anyway, then turned around and cheated on her too. maybe this is all just catching up with them. It is all one big mess Do your homework.
uhhuuuhhhh

Rochester Mills, PA

#24 Oct 16, 2012
Really Kim?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know a sandy combs 31 min No way 2
Lebanon Primary Parents get to School Board Mee... 40 min Talk wacko 25
l.p.s Sep 2 Get rid of the pr... 2
Gal at Food City Sep 2 Interested 8
Girls Groupe home (Sep '11) Sep 2 Carol 8
David Prater Sep 2 okay 2
Positively gymnastics Sep 1 flippinanaspinin 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages