where do all the cars go to in the Jo...

where do all the cars go to in the Jones subdivision?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Lebanon, VA

#1 Apr 17, 2012
I have noticed scores of new cars and some not so new going in and out at all hours in the Jones subdivision. Is there some kind on 'business' over there?
interesting

Lebanon, VA

#2 Apr 18, 2012
I have seen this i live there. It is at least three houses that get all these vistors. We are not supposed to notice that kind of thing'you know'
2008grad

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2012
And that house up behind the corner grocery?
2008grad

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2012
The brick one.
onlooker

Lebanon, VA

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Yes there seems to be a lot of traffic but they don't stay long. I guess it does not take long to visit the 'business'.
ok then

Edinburg, VA

#6 Apr 19, 2012
wondering wrote:
I have noticed scores of new cars and some not so new going in and out at all hours in the Jones subdivision. Is there some kind on 'business' over there?
If it is that suspicious looking maybe you should contact the police about the activity.....if you haven't already.
juon

Richlands, VA

#7 Apr 20, 2012
or people could mind their own business....hahaha what a crazy idea right?
justin

Lebanon, VA

#8 Apr 20, 2012
juon wrote:
or people could mind their own business....hahaha what a crazy idea right?
I would ifit did not affect me. But I hate dope dealing and sorry people.
justin

Lebanon, VA

#9 Apr 20, 2012
ok then wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is that suspicious looking maybe you should contact the police about the activity.....if you haven't already.
Have already but does not seem do do any good.
Jazy

Bristol, VA

#10 Apr 21, 2012
What brick building behind corner grocery?
2008grad

United States

#11 Apr 22, 2012
The one on the hill closest to the road
Snatch

Goodview, VA

#12 Apr 22, 2012
They are all selling some ponny tang all you can eat for $149.00. Pretty good stuff come on over and try some.
just me

Lebanon, VA

#13 Apr 22, 2012
Snatch wrote:
They are all selling some ponny tang all you can eat for $149.00. Pretty good stuff come on over and try some.
I know at least one of the houses are used for this. I didn't know it was that cheap.
wtf

Roanoke, VA

#14 Apr 22, 2012
Cheap?? That's expensive as heck! I got a bj for $20 in Bristol.
ConcernedResiden t

Edinburg, VA

#15 Apr 22, 2012
Where in there are they going, exactly?
jesus loves you

United States

#16 Apr 23, 2012
Leave these people alone,they probably was having prayer meeting there!god bless and have a great day!
yes

Lebanon, VA

#17 Apr 23, 2012
jesus loves you wrote:
Leave these people alone,they probably was having prayer meeting there!god bless and have a great day!
Yes they need prayer when there is a different man there every other day. Pray for her to have strength and a good doctor!!!!
Jazy

United States

#18 Apr 23, 2012
I think that the brick building behind corner grocery is a printing business thats been there for years and I do know there is a wonderful church down below it I've attend there a few times a preacher Ray a great preacher. There's noting going on there they are wonderful people. And the guy at the print shop has done some copies for our church a time or two. I dont know him to well but he seems to be a wonderful christian guy with a wonderful family.
wondering

Lebanon, VA

#19 Apr 25, 2012
Jazy wrote:
I think that the brick building behind corner grocery is a printing business thats been there for years and I do know there is a wonderful church down below it I've attend there a few times a preacher Ray a great preacher. There's noting going on there they are wonderful people. And the guy at the print shop has done some copies for our church a time or two. I dont know him to well but he seems to be a wonderful christian guy with a wonderful family.
The topic was not about a brick building it was about Jones sub-division. There is all kinds of things going on there that no one wants to see, fast cars, dope dealing and prostution.
wow

Lebanon, VA

#20 Apr 26, 2012
It used to be a good and quiet neighborhood. I hope that stuff isn't going on. But if it is, I hope the houses are raided by the police and the owners/occupants are arrested or run off! I've heard the residents on Birchwood complaining about the speeding cars but wasn't aware of the other things mentioned. Keep calling the police until something is done about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
push mower 1 hr mower 2
greg cantrell 7 hr just-stoner 1
Review: Smart Style Family Hair Salon (Mar '10) 19 hr yuck 122
who 19 hr yuck 3
chris parks rcso 23 hr wondering 7
travis combs (Sep '13) Wed just-stoner 2
Large white dog (fair warning) Tue Fred 2
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE