Sarah

Richlands, VA

#1 Dec 15, 2009
Nobody mentioned Pals on the places to eat thread! I love Pals. Does anybody here like them? Does anybody work there? I will be looking for work in January, wonder if they are a good place to work. Never noticed what they wear, wonder what the dress code is.
Tess

Buchanan, VA

#2 Dec 30, 2009
Great fast food and friendly ladies. Alwasy get my moring tea before going to work.
abc

United States

#3 May 3, 2010
I love Pals!
Ketron

Lebanon, VA

#4 May 3, 2010
Yeah, Let me tell you about Pals, they were so desperate for a Manager they hired David Osborne. David worked at Russell County Social Services and got fired for taking indecent liberties with a child. Wonder if the people own Pals know of his charges. In my opinion, he is no better than Doug Breeding. Also; he works teenage kids there and he is not supposed to be around them. Check on Virginia Court cases and look up David Osborne.
LoveThemFrenchFr iedTaters

Fairfax, VA

#5 May 4, 2010
Pal's make some good fries. Best fries around. Good tea, too. Now that I think about, probably my first choice for fast food here in the Lebanon metro-plex. Give me a "big chicken, large frenchy fry, and a sweet tea!"
sudden service

Fairfax, VA

#6 May 4, 2010
Ketron wrote:
Yeah, Let me tell you about Pals, they were so desperate for a Manager they hired David Osborne. David worked at Russell County Social Services and got fired for taking indecent liberties with a child. Wonder if the people own Pals know of his charges. In my opinion, he is no better than Doug Breeding. Also; he works teenage kids there and he is not supposed to be around them. Check on Virginia Court cases and look up David Osborne.
Don't know about Doug Breeding whoever he is, but that Big Pal's is really tastey. Can't find me no David Osborne in the sex offender website

http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/exec...

Frickin scary how many Ketron's are in there though. Don't take my word, search it yourself.
MMM Grilled Chicken

Fairfax, VA

#7 May 6, 2010
They got 'um a new grilled chicken sandwich that's pretty tasty too. Best fast food in town, by far.
stars 4 the dark one

Fairfax, VA

#8 May 7, 2010
Hardee's has a star on it.
random

Roanoke, VA

#9 May 20, 2010
I happen to know for a fact that david osborne doesn't work in the pal's at lebanon any longer and if he does have any sex offenses no one here knew of them.
MMM Grilled Chicken

Fairfax, VA

#10 May 20, 2010
random wrote:
I happen to know for a fact that david osborne doesn't work in the pal's at lebanon any longer and if he does have any sex offenses no one here knew of them.
I don't care either way, as long as nobody don't commit any sex offenses on that grilled chicken sandwich before I eat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steel fab union 7 hr TheCEO 5
Russell county fair 10 hr SAB 4
Mike Hess 15 hr 8ballsuperman 1
News Lebanon High secretary charged with stealing th... (Aug '14) 19 hr For sure 176
photographer wh*re Tue blah 10
Old Mill Tue Wanda 17
Billy Morgan Mon an ex 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages