Sarah

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Nobody mentioned Pals on the places to eat thread! I love Pals. Does anybody here like them? Does anybody work there? I will be looking for work in January, wonder if they are a good place to work. Never noticed what they wear, wonder what the dress code is.
Tess

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Great fast food and friendly ladies. Alwasy get my moring tea before going to work.
abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

I love Pals!
Ketron

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Yeah, Let me tell you about Pals, they were so desperate for a Manager they hired David Osborne. David worked at Russell County Social Services and got fired for taking indecent liberties with a child. Wonder if the people own Pals know of his charges. In my opinion, he is no better than Doug Breeding. Also; he works teenage kids there and he is not supposed to be around them. Check on Virginia Court cases and look up David Osborne.
LoveThemFrenchFr iedTaters

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Pal's make some good fries. Best fries around. Good tea, too. Now that I think about, probably my first choice for fast food here in the Lebanon metro-plex. Give me a "big chicken, large frenchy fry, and a sweet tea!"
sudden service

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Ketron wrote:
Yeah, Let me tell you about Pals, they were so desperate for a Manager they hired David Osborne. David worked at Russell County Social Services and got fired for taking indecent liberties with a child. Wonder if the people own Pals know of his charges. In my opinion, he is no better than Doug Breeding. Also; he works teenage kids there and he is not supposed to be around them. Check on Virginia Court cases and look up David Osborne.
Don't know about Doug Breeding whoever he is, but that Big Pal's is really tastey. Can't find me no David Osborne in the sex offender website

http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/exec...

Frickin scary how many Ketron's are in there though. Don't take my word, search it yourself.
MMM Grilled Chicken

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

They got 'um a new grilled chicken sandwich that's pretty tasty too. Best fast food in town, by far.
stars 4 the dark one

Centreville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Hardee's has a star on it.
random

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

I happen to know for a fact that david osborne doesn't work in the pal's at lebanon any longer and if he does have any sex offenses no one here knew of them.
MMM Grilled Chicken

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

random wrote:
I happen to know for a fact that david osborne doesn't work in the pal's at lebanon any longer and if he does have any sex offenses no one here knew of them.
I don't care either way, as long as nobody don't commit any sex offenses on that grilled chicken sandwich before I eat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's Drive Thru 1 hr yep 8
Drugs in lebanon 3 hr Go To Abingdon 3
Sex charges on Janitor at LES 3 hr red 21
Another Tax Increase 5 hr Adam B Graham 10
Larry Austin Tue Chevy 22
Sheila Adams Tue what she thinks 3
Town elections Tue joe 2
•••
•••