Who's the hottest retarded girl?
dont you know

Abingdon, VA

#2 Oct 31, 2012
there's two-----one is your mother and the other is your sister
bob

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Get some help before you hurt someone. Targeting people with disability is a hate crime.
Karen Pissed

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2012
chalupa wrote:
Who's the hottest retarded girl?
if you weren't to scared to say who you are I would find you and knock the hate and hell out of of you. You need to grow the fuck up mentally challenged people men and/or women obviously have a hell of alot more intellegence then you have had or ever will have.
kiddingme

Lebanon, VA

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Karen Pissed wrote:
<quoted text> if you weren't to scared to say who you are I would find you and knock the hate and hell out of of you. You need to grow the fuck up mentally challenged people men and/or women obviously have a hell of alot more intellegence then you have had or ever will have.
While I don't in any way support bashing on the mentally or physically handicapped I do think you need to watch that mouth.You say you wish you knew who that person is so you could kick their ass but you are plain ignorant. That person who's ass you think your going to whoop could leave you laying in a ditch somewhere for dead.Calling people out who you have no idea who they are isn't too bright there Forrest.
dope

Batesburg, SC

#6 Nov 23, 2012
kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>While I don't in any way support bashing on the mentally or physically handicapped I do think you need to watch that mouth.You say you wish you knew who that person is so you could kick their ass but you are plain ignorant. That person who's ass you think your going to whoop could leave you laying in a ditch somewhere for dead.Calling people out who you have no idea who they are isn't too bright there Forrest.
Ur the topic police !!!!
Honaker

United States

#7 Nov 23, 2012
kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>While I don't in any way support bashing on the mentally or physically handicapped I do think you need to watch that mouth.You say you wish you knew who that person is so you could kick their ass but you are plain ignorant. That person who's ass you think your going to whoop could leave you laying in a ditch somewhere for dead.Calling people out who you have no idea who they are isn't too bright there Forrest.
While you state you do not support bashing on on mentally or physically handicapped individuals, by you stating the person is ignorant and calling them Forest is suggesting otherwise. I know them personally and they are mentally and physically handicapped. Now who is being Obtuse??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's the deal with shentel? (Nov '11) 15 hr Mike 42
Food banks in Lebanon? 20 hr Curious 8
Dakotah Wilson (Oct '10) 22 hr Deceived 29
Steel fab Going Union Fri Union Yes 312
Busy Husbands and Lonely Wives (May '10) Fri qwerty 121
Lebanon High secretary charged with stealing th... Thu the rest of the s... 133
Russell Co. Library - Lebanon Thu HypnoToad 23
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon Jobs