name all the pretty girls in lebanon
Pied Piper

Natural Bridge, VA

#2 Jan 23, 2010
Amy Adams
jonny who

Lebanon, VA

#3 Jan 25, 2010
Megan Gaspardo, Jessica Herbert, Crystal Berry and Kelsey Setser lmfao just kidding. but there are alot of pretty girls in lebanon and some not so much.
jonny who

Lebanon, VA

#4 Jan 25, 2010
oh yes I almost forgot Amber Hobson,Ashley Beldso, Brainna M, Nikki Helbert,Tiffany Coleman and Lisa Musick lmao again they all ugly ha losers.
You are stupid

Camby, IN

#5 Jan 25, 2010
I don't understand why people are writing mean commentsabout others - all in an attmpt to hurt them!! Do you want to see your name on this site with a bunch of lies and hateful statements?? Do you not realize these post hurt people!! You must be a very miserable and unhappy person to intentionally say harmful and hurtful things about otehrs! Grow up!!
john wayne

Christiansburg, VA

#6 Jan 25, 2010
im with jonny who on this 1 all those girls listed are top notch on my list id like to take them on a nice see food date & never call them again! are u ready to let the dogs out jonny who?
jimmyha

Christiansburg, VA

#7 Jan 25, 2010
jonny who is probably very unhappy and just down right a bad person shew man, "you are stupid" from dublin (lol) your totally right gosh.. your so smart!!!!!!
jonny who..keep the posts comin dude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybelle Lampkins 1 hr Curious 2
New challenger at fox meadows (Apr '17) 4 hr big Johnson 16
Keeping up appearances 6 hr Confused and hurt 1
Walmart sucks Feb 16 big Johnson 9
Autumn Ramsey Feb 15 Person123 1
Mike Duty's Firing & VSP Investigation Feb 15 yeeaaahhh 23
Mike Duty Former Town Manager Feb 15 Mel from Lebanon 2

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance