What do you think of sheriffs office?

What do you think of sheriffs office?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Sheriffs Office

Cedar Bluff, VA

#1 Apr 12, 2009
What does the community think of russell county sheriffs office?
not sure I understand

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2009
What do you mean?
Water

Spout Spring, VA

#3 Apr 13, 2009
I think the Sheriffs Dept. does a good job. I see them a lot. I don't know Steve Dye that well but he seems to be very nice. I think he has been with the department for many years. The turn over rate is very low also.
Humm

Haysi, VA

#4 May 5, 2009
I think the female officer, Kristy I think, is a joke. I know why she chose to be an officer!! It is sick and Russell County should be ashamed!!
JC_CRABTREE

Cedar Bluff, VA

#5 May 6, 2009
I think they are ALL idiots

bunch of hick in-breed, red neck, wanna be, cops god bless the 1st amendment
stern

Honaker, VA

#6 May 8, 2009
Tell me humm why did kristy want to become a cop...I apparently don't know something.
onmymind

AOL

#7 May 8, 2009
well I think there is a few good ones,investagater anyway''' and i know my spelling is bad lol
theresa ball

United States

#8 May 9, 2009
the police department in this area is a joke
bonzo

Lebanon, VA

#9 May 9, 2009
they all have my deepest symphathy.
grapes

United States

#10 May 10, 2009
i think they are good at what they do. looks like some of you have had bad experiences with the police. a lot better than buchanan county at least. now that is a joke!
Margaret

United States

#11 May 11, 2009
does anyone know anyone from the class of 87,please comment
Yellow

Haysi, VA

#12 May 12, 2009
stern wrote:
Tell me humm why did kristy want to become a cop...I apparently don't know something.
I've heard that she became a cop to pick up men haha! Heard while she was on duty she tried to pick up a guy at a car accident scene lol
Patton

Lebanon, VA

#13 May 17, 2009
The Sheriffs office is one of the best in the area.All Departments have their faults but Sheriff Dye operates a fair & professional Department from what I have seen over the years. His Department is a great improvement from the Trigg Fields era.
Sam

United States

#14 May 17, 2009
Yellow wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that she became a cop to pick up men haha! Heard while she was on duty she tried to pick up a guy at a car accident scene lol
I have no doubt that is true. I guess when you spend the majority of your life looking like Miss Piggy's identical twin, and you have an attitude to match~ once you have gastric bypass surgery and lose weight, you want to be noticed, and holding a gun she thought she would look hot. Yeah, we all know about the "crew" that Kristy Dale actually runs with.

As for the rest of the department, yeah it sucks if Russell County cops are the best in the area. I've seen them go outside and shot their little pistols and set off firecrackers. Wow, that's really horrible, nothing for them to do, except avoid working.
Jess690

Abingdon, VA

#15 May 17, 2009
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that is true. I guess when you spend the majority of your life looking like Miss Piggy's identical twin, and you have an attitude to match~ once you have gastric bypass surgery and lose weight, you want to be noticed, and holding a gun she thought she would look hot. Yeah, we all know about the "crew" that Kristy Dale actually runs with.
As for the rest of the department, yeah it sucks if Russell County cops are the best in the area. I've seen them go outside and shot their little pistols and set off firecrackers. Wow, that's really horrible, nothing for them to do, except avoid working.
god bless the 1st amendment!
Hmmm

Haysi, VA

#18 May 19, 2009
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that is true. I guess when you spend the majority of your life looking like Miss Piggy's identical twin, and you have an attitude to match~ once you have gastric bypass surgery and lose weight, you want to be noticed, and holding a gun she thought she would look hot. Yeah, we all know about the "crew" that Kristy Dale actually runs with.
As for the rest of the department, yeah it sucks if Russell County cops are the best in the area. I've seen them go outside and shot their little pistols and set off firecrackers. Wow, that's really horrible, nothing for them to do, except avoid working.
How funny!! I must admit I didn't know all that about the "Miss Piggy" twin or the surgery. I have seen her once I think but have heard more than enough about her. She's really nothing to look at even after the surgery. Maybe next time she can find someone to fix her face too. I'd hate to think if I were female the only way I could pick up a man was to find him while I was taking a call. HaHa!

Didn't mean to get a "slam" going on the girl I just think when it comes to Russell County officers, having a female on the department who does this sort of thing makes them look even worse. I've had no dealings with the other officers so I have no clue how they operate.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#19 May 19, 2009
I believe they should just disband all forms of control and let the people sort the bull shit out on our own.
If each community could set their own standards of what is acceptable and what pisses them off we could just live in peace where our life style fits the norm.
You know, "Anarchy".
Those that like to be left alone could do our thing and those that do dope, pack fudge, gangsta out, or be stupid in what ever way they like could all do their thing.
If I didn't have a small fortune tied up in this shit hole town my ass would be outta here.
As for the sheriffs department...
They are too overwhelmed pushing paper (warrants) or grandstanding to be an effective force.
I don't have anything against most of them but anyone with a good IQ could fly under the radar here and do what ever they wanted as long as they didn't get to flashy.
The cops are not in touch with the day to day happenings in our neighborhoods. Therefor they are handicapped right from the start.
I believe someone could watch goes on in castlewood and time things just right and rob both banks and be 30 to 40 miles away before the police got there.
The response time is anywhere from half and hour to an hour but sometimes sooner if an officer in town (asleep at the fairgrounds).
Sometimes I just ride around on my motorcycle without a helmet because I know nobody cares. I took it off at the bridge leaving St. paul and road all over castlewood to see if I would get a ticket... Nothing happened. I'm working on getting enough balls to do an "Underwear ride" to see if that brings them running.
Anyway, I don't have any personal issues with the cops but they sure are lacking when it comes to being actually effective.(more of a "reactive" or "responsive" department than a "protective" or "preventative" department)
carolyn honaker

United States

#20 May 24, 2009
We are all doomed if we exspect the russell county police department to do their jobs. My home was broke into and a honaker,va boy who stole my guns just walked they did nothing and I mean nothing all I heard was we ll get him and this happened in 2003 and the list goes on. Sad..
So when something ever happens ill call the state from now on.... should have known better then. I cant even get them to drive my road to keep druggies off my road. They are useless! okay most are useless im sure one or two uphold their duty to serve and protect.
USA

United States

#21 Jun 8, 2009
call the state? they are 10 times worse than the deputies. a state trooper came to my house once because someone stole something and he was clueless. the state is for wrecks and tickets. thats all they know how to do. eventually i called the sheriff and they got my property back. trust me dont call the state.
fedup

Richmond, VA

#22 Jun 9, 2009
Call the feds and let them clean it all up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell County Public Schools 1 hr big Johnson 8
Russell County Board of Supervisors 16 hr Tom 5
Who got Dug up at the grave yard 18 hr My my 8
Granny gets investigation she donít want! 19 hr Not a sports fan 11
What Happened to Me Too 21 hr Raymond 31
Oral Sex Tue Elaine 63
Glenda Dye Mon Curious 17

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages