23 year old girl that died this morni...

23 year old girl that died this morning in Lebanon

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Info

Max Meadows, VA

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Does anyone know who she was or what happened? My mom said she saw the ambulance, and some of my friends have inquired but no one has details.
Info

Max Meadows, VA

#2 Oct 8, 2010
Found out it was Kayla Rasnake. I am not sure who she is.
tweety bird

Abingdon, VA

#3 Oct 8, 2010
goodness,,, is this "snake & sheila's" dughter? sad
not sure

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2010
I dont know about the parent's name but she has an older brother named Ricky AKA Chumpy. its sad. she was young and made alot of bad decisions but still didnt deserve this. I am keeping the family in my prayers in this hard time. RIP Kayla!!!
karistarr

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Oct 8, 2010
Yes its Snake & Shelia's daughter.
for starters

Lebanon, VA

#6 Oct 8, 2010
not sure wrote:
I dont know about the parent's name but she has an older brother named Ricky AKA Chumpy. its sad. she was young and made alot of bad decisions but still didnt deserve this. I am keeping the family in my prayers in this hard time. RIP Kayla!!!
I went to school with a Ricky Rasnake he about 28 29 not sure exactly he was a grade or two below me, is it the same one?
Leb citizen

Lebanon, VA

#7 Oct 8, 2010
That is so sad. I saw her in Walmart not long ago, she didn't look well. That's what bad choices do.
justsayin

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2010
I knew her back before the drugs. She was so beautiful and innocent. It's so sad when you see someone go down hill so fast. Prayers are with the family.
heather p

Bristol, VA

#9 Oct 8, 2010
i was really close to kala for a long time and she was one of the greatest people I ever met. I will love and miss her until we meet again. Please pray for her family. I wish I could've found you before this happened..I'm sorry Kala.
Lela

Christiansburg, VA

#10 Oct 9, 2010
I heard she had other medical problems that may have lead to this horrible end. Prayer go out to the Sheila, Ricky and Ricky Lee.
John

Christiansburg, VA

#11 Oct 9, 2010
Please don't put speculative remarks here. It won't bring her back and the family doesn't need this. Please stop the comments.
nikki

Mechanicsburg, PA

#12 Oct 9, 2010
does anyone know when the wake and funeral is?
family friend

United States

#13 Oct 10, 2010
Yes Tuesday night at Owens if possible please make donations to a fund at first bank to help with funeral cost . Your help will be greatly appreciative.
bull

United States

#14 Oct 10, 2010
she died in a house on 71, she was found by her gf, christi....they think it may have been another scizzor, BUT she was under the influence of drugs
WTFFFF

United States

#15 Oct 10, 2010
What happened? How did she die? My prayers are with her family and friends
bull

United States

#16 Oct 10, 2010
autopsy hasnt came back yet, but they are sayin that the dr. said if she had another scizzor that it could kill her, so idk yet
got_the_heck_out

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 10, 2010
Hello...she's overdosed, like, 100 times.
I hear

United States

#19 Oct 10, 2010
I heard they took a urine and blood sample from everyone in the house and if they have the same thing in their system they are getting charged for her death. I also heard it was heroin she over dosed on. but it could be a lie, its just what I HEARD. no proof of it. by the way, bull, whats a scizzor? do you mean seizure?
what

United States

#20 Oct 10, 2010
bull wrote:
autopsy hasnt came back yet, but they are sayin that the dr. said if she had another scizzor that it could kill her, so idk yet
do you mean seizure?
hmmmmmm

Waterloo, Canada

#21 Oct 11, 2010
I heard that she had been dead since Thursday. Someone had come to that house & saw her laying there and tried to get in but doors were locked and they couldn't get in. But who knows, this is Russell Co and people say all sorts of things

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheater (Oct '15) 12 min over the top curious 38
Burke's Produce 3 hr Shocked 1
what has happened to Mike Lowe at 1380 wlrv ? (Aug '10) 4 hr VA resident 23
save a lot (Oct '15) Fri I wonder 10
New School Board Fri AMP 84
Dr. Bailey May 26 May not be true 3
samantha stillwell May 25 somebody 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages