Whitney Gallimore Gives Teen Recognit...

Whitney Gallimore Gives Teen Recognition Award; Abingdon Pageant...

There are 33 comments on the Kingsport Times story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Whitney Gallimore Gives Teen Recognition Award; Abingdon Pageant.... In it, Kingsport Times reports that:

Whitney Gallimore Gives Teen Recognition Award; Abingdon Pageant Courtier Awards Committee Celebrates the APC, LLC 2007 Star of Tomorrow, Celsea Copas From: APC, LLC Business Wire ABINGDON, VIRGINIA-November ... via Kingsport Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kingsport Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Voy Forum

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2007
Celsea Copas is to be congratulated on her accomplishments. I enjoyed her talent at the pageant.
Last, but not least, Whitney Gallimore is to be
commended for founding and awarding the first
"APC, LLC 2007 Star of Tomorrow Award". You would never know it from talking to her, as she is a salt of the earth person, but Whitney has recorded a professional CD after winning the Abingdol Idol title and is a member of the Highlands Fellowship Praise Team.
In praise of this young lady's selflessness, Whitney is always asking herself, what can I do for teens? She asks for assignments from local organizations all of the time.
"I believe in order to be good leaders, we have to learn to be good followers, said Whitney. Perhaps the best way to learn to wash the feet of others is to take the injunction literally."
Voy_com

Abingdon, VA

#2 Jan 30, 2008
Whitney Gallimore and her sister, Courtney, are both very talented and beautiful ladies! Whitney sings at the Bristol Campus for Highlands Fellowship and brings down the house everytime! I have also heard her sing in Johnson City. She will be singing in Blacksburg, Virginia next month.
Whitney will also be performing at the Miss Abingdon 2008 Pageant to be held at Abingdon High School on Sunday, March 30.
Most Popular

Abingdon, VA

#3 Jan 30, 2008
Whitney Gallimore has an awesome voice!!!! She and her sister,Courtney Gallimore, have modeled for Wilson Modeling Agency and for Lasting Impressions. Courtney wears purple better than anyone I have ever seen and Whitney looks great
in any color! I'm always excited to read about what they are doing and where they are going.
Amber

Brentwood, TN

#4 Jan 30, 2008
Since no one has commented on this forum since Dec. 5, 2007 you must be kin to them in some way and just want to brag on them. I have heard her sing and have heard better and as for pageants, well, make-up can do wonders and beauty is only skin deep.I'm sure they are not the only teens tahat should be praised at Highlands Fellowship church.
Oh bye the way

Brentwood, TN

#5 Feb 1, 2008
Has anyone checked out these girls pictures on myspace? Pretty provocative some of them are and they can wash my feet anytime. Take a look and let me know!!! Oh my my
steven

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Feb 1, 2008
Voy Forum wrote:
Celsea Copas is to be congratulated on her accomplishments. I enjoyed her talent at the pageant.
Last, but not least, Whitney Gallimore is to be
commended for founding and awarding the first
"APC, LLC 2007 Star of Tomorrow Award". You would never know it from talking to her, as she is a salt of the earth person, but Whitney has recorded a professional CD after winning the Abingdol Idol title and is a member of the Highlands Fellowship Praise Team.
In praise of this young lady's selflessness, Whitney is always asking herself, what can I do for teens? She asks for assignments from local organizations all of the time.
"I believe in order to be good leaders, we have to learn to be good followers, said Whitney. Perhaps the best way to learn to wash the feet of others is to take the injunction literally."
Well why doesn't she try out for the real American Idol? If shes that good she should!
Amber Alert

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2008
OOpps. I meant to say that someone forget to brag a brag brag on
me, Amber. I wish I were kin... Who is Amber? I'm not the purple
variety, but the green with envy variety. I think I (Amber) have
watched too many mean girl flicks! Since no one has commented on
this forum since me, what could it mean? I guess I must be kin.
Perhaps a cousin of a cousin once removed. And by the way, what
is a cousin? where and what is Highlands Fellowship? what is the
meaning of life? I'm clueless - I'm Amber! I'm the one that
writes the four letter words on the walls in the ladie's restroom
at Tinsel Town. I have never had any voice lessons and know talent
when I hear it, but I can spell them four letter words real good!
Amber wrote:
Since no one has commented on this forum since Dec. 5, 2007 you must be kin to them in some way and just want to brag on them. I have heard her sing and have heard better and as for pageants, well, make-up can do wonders and beauty is only skin deep.I'm sure they are not the only teens tahat should be praised at Highlands Fellowship church.
steven

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Feb 7, 2008
I think that it is wonderful that Whitney can sing but is there really a need for a discussion about this? Is she really that important? There are alot of people who can sing in this area but I don't see them on here bragging. Has she been to Nashville? Does she have an agent? Who is she really? Will people care 10 years from now if she sang at church?
Matt

United States

#9 Feb 8, 2008
I have checked out their my space pictures.
I didn't see anything provocative, although
I did enjoy looking.
Sorry.
Steven

United States

#10 Feb 8, 2008
Yes, she has been to Nashville. She recorded
a CD after winning the Abingdol Idol award.
She doesn't care about being famous and hates
all the hipe!
rob blogger

United States

#11 Feb 8, 2008
re: Forum & Polls
Abusive Report. topix.net/forum/post/reply
Amber

Brentwood, TN

#12 Feb 8, 2008
Steven wrote:
Yes, she has been to Nashville. She recorded
a CD after winning the Abingdol Idol award.
She doesn't care about being famous and hates
all the hipe!
You must be the Steven that is her choir director at Highlands? Right? I think her voice is prettier than your spouse's. By the way, did her CD go anywhere and it takes more than one cd to become famous and more than one abingdon idol win. Has she tried out for the real TV show??? Maybe she should do that and what hipe are you talking about steven?
Steven

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2008
I'm sorry you feel that way, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Do you attend Highlands Fellowship?
Anyway, Whitney doesn't want to be famous - she always takes a step back if someone else wants the spot light. Her CDs, aren't for sale, unfortunately. I understand she has given her CDs only to her family, close friends, and church.
I know many people that agree she should try out for American Idol - maybe she could be convinced to audition, but I doubt it.
Amber wrote:
<quoted text> You must be the Steven that is her choir director at Highlands? Right? I think her voice is prettier than your spouse's. By the way, did her CD go anywhere and it takes more than one cd to become famous and more than one abingdon idol win. Has she tried out for the real TV show??? Maybe she should do that and what hipe are you talking about steven?
Amber

Brentwood, TN

#14 Feb 12, 2008
No Way would I attend that church and whatever on your comments about Whitney. Didn't answer my question. You are her Choir Director at Highlands aren't you?????? Of course you would brag on one of your own right???
steven

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Feb 13, 2008
Please! If she did not like the spotlight nobody would have ever heard her sing in the first place!
Steven

United States

#16 Feb 14, 2008
No, I am not the choir director at Highlands!Sorry...
Amber wrote:
No Way would I attend that church and whatever on your comments about Whitney. Didn't answer my question. You are her Choir Director at Highlands aren't you?????? Of course you would brag on one of your own right???
Voy Forum

United States

#17 Feb 14, 2008
S, now the spotlight is on U!
Just wondering: Can U sing?
Have U ever been to Nashville?
Do U have an agent?
Who are U really?
Are U a natural born male?
I don't think people will care 10 years from now
about your opinions or your negative comments!
Matt

United States

#18 Feb 14, 2008
My friends and I want to know if she is
related to the Byron Gallimore in Nashville?
Gallimore isn't a name you hear everyday.
Amber

United States

#19 Feb 14, 2008
Matt wrote:
My friends and I want to know if she is
related to the Byron Gallimore in Nashville?
Gallimore isn't a name you hear everyday.
Don't know, just ask Steven, he seems to know everything about her. Maybe its her Dad or boyfriend.
steven

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Feb 14, 2008
Voy Forum wrote:
S, now the spotlight is on U!
Just wondering: Can U sing?
Have U ever been to Nashville?
Do U have an agent?
Who are U really?
Are U a natural born male?
I don't think people will care 10 years from now
about your opinions or your negative comments!
No i cannot sing, yes I am a natural born male, I have never been to nashville to try to sing, My name is steven, I have no agent & I do not need one because I know that I cant sing. I would be alarmed if someone did care about my comments 10 years from now. I was not trying to be negative just wondering what all the fuss about whitney is about? Whoopie! she can sing. thats all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristin O'Connor WCYB 3 hr Storm Chaser 3
Cheaters 5 hr Steven 4
Jay Lewis (Sep '14) 10 hr big Johnson 7
Andrew Jessee ruins another Pioneer run at State (Mar '10) 16 hr Gake Jilmer 43
Emos Thu Eternal truth 6
Anyone seen joe Lawrence (May '13) Thu CookieQueen 8
Seth Griffith snitch and Jessica Farmer Thu OneWhoKnows 3

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance