Honey Tree Daycare
wandering

Lebanon, VA

#1 Oct 1, 2009
What do you think of Honey Tree Daycare??
scamper

Honaker, VA

#2 Oct 6, 2009
A lot of people have had good experiences with Honey Tree. Some haven't but I have taken my kids there for years and they are very professional in my opinion.
mommyof2

Lebanon, VA

#3 Nov 3, 2009
I would have to disagree. My chlid goes to Honeytree as well and most of the girls that are there do a wonderful job with the children. However the owner (Jodi) can't do anything right. I have double check my invoices monthly to make sure that she isn't trying to charge for for weeks that i have already paid for and it has happened quite often. So I have to pull out the old recipts and take them to her and then she blames it on her accountant.. go figure.. cant take the blame herself. I just believe that she is just trying to get more from you than you owe. In my opinion it should have never changed hands. Before she took over it was a wonderful place. I felt really confortable with my child being there. I knew they were safe and well taken care of without having to worry about being ripped off on a monthly basis.
agree

Bristol, VA

#4 Nov 4, 2009
mommyof2 wrote:
I would have to disagree. My chlid goes to Honeytree as well and most of the girls that are there do a wonderful job with the children. However the owner (Jodi) can't do anything right. I have double check my invoices monthly to make sure that she isn't trying to charge for for weeks that i have already paid for and it has happened quite often. So I have to pull out the old recipts and take them to her and then she blames it on her accountant.. go figure.. cant take the blame herself. I just believe that she is just trying to get more from you than you owe. In my opinion it should have never changed hands. Before she took over it was a wonderful place. I felt really confortable with my child being there. I knew they were safe and well taken care of without having to worry about being ripped off on a monthly basis.
I would agree, Jodi & her hubby Peanut Eaton are always tryn to rip off the next person. Shirley (her sister) was wonderful and of course she "ripped" her off over her personal life... go figure that if she would do this to her own sister then why wouldn't she the rest of us
april

Natural Bridge, VA

#5 Nov 20, 2009
Careful.....slander.....
Bob

Natural Bridge, VA

#6 Nov 20, 2009
We like it for our preschoolers.
wandering

Lebanon, VA

#7 Dec 2, 2009
I heard that they don't have many children there now and are having a hard time making ends meet. However, when you call there and ask Jodi if the daycare has any openings for children, the answer is always "no". Are they trying to close the business or what is going on? To my knowledge there is only one other daycare in Lebanon and it is Hugs and Kisses..........we're gonna be hurtin!
mommyof2

Lebanon, VA

#8 Dec 30, 2009
Jodi keeps complaing about not having enough kids in the center but she has done it all to herself. Most of her employees are also unhappy she tries to rip them off too. Where is this Hugs and Kisses place? I hadnt heard of it. If i had know that there was another day care here in town my children would have been long gone from honey tree.
Eliza

Roanoke, VA

#9 Dec 31, 2009
There are some who are never satisfied with services. They should stay home and try to raise the kids themselves.
nosey2

Lebanon, VA

#10 May 20, 2010
It seems to me like they are constantly trying to update and make the facility nicer, cleaner and more efficient for the children. Notice the new pre-k classes, new playground equipment, and overall nicer appearance. I personally would never put my children in a facility just because it was my only option. If I did not trust it or like it I would find another option or cut back my expenses and stay home. That just does not seem fair to the children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D's Nails (Jan '14) 8 hr News 11
Candida singleton 10 hr Forrealtho 10
karma 11 hr the house is crum... 1
News No pocket change: Va. man delivers 300,000 penn... Sun OverIt 14
What happened to philip horn? Jan 21 Saddened 5
Marsha Rasnake Jan 21 Friend 22
Brittany Kiser Jan 21 Lisa 3

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance